Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perth Meet - Sunday, April 6 2008

[b]When:[/b] Sunday, April 6 2008
    [b]Time:[/b] 4:30pm-6:30pm
    [b]Where:[/b] The rear lounge at The Moon Cafe (2/323 William Street, Northbridge)
    [b]After:[/b] Head to The Brisbane (or other nearby venue) for a Sunday Session

Hi guys,

It's been a long while since anyone's organised one of these, so I'm organising it, with the intention that this can be something we can do "on the first Sunday of every month".

[b]What's a Meet and Greet?[/b]

The intention of a meet and greet is to bring all the community members together for a meal and/or drink in a low-pressure environment so that everyone can just shoot the shit and get to know each other. That means we don't expect you to come along and demonstrate your pickup skills in front us, though inevitably we end up giving the waitress a hard time.

For those that DO want to go out and pickup ladies, there's always something on afterwards that you can grab a few guys and go off to, such as the Brisbane this Sunday. But the meet-and-greet itself is simply for creating an environment that's conducive to us getting to know each other - and putting faces to those online names we see.

So, if you're new and haven't had a chance to meet anyone from the community yet, OR if you've been around a while and would like to catch up with some newbies, come on down. Just go into the Moon and go to the back room - we should be easy to find.

Now, I won't be able to make this meet myself (I'm just spreading the word), but if anyone needs a phone number 'just in case' you get lost, add me to MSN (kilj@hotmail.com - note, e-mailing this address won't work) or PM me and I'll hook you up with some details.

Again, the details are:

[b]When:[/b] Sunday, April 6 2008
    [b]Time:[/b] 4:30pm-6:30pm
    [b]Where:[/b] The rear lounge at The Moon Cafe (2/323 William Street, Northbridge)
    [b]After:[/b] Head to The Brisbane (or other nearby venue) for a Sunday Session

- Dex

Hey Dex,

Good too see another person from Perth on here :P
    I would like to go but i'm not sure if i'm ready to make that big of a step into PUA. I know I know it's kinda a wierd feeling...

And also wierd how you organize it and aren't there yourself buddy haha
    anyways where bouts Perth you from North or South?

Hit me back,
    Peace

- Drknz

Comment

off topic

Hey guys im new to this site but been a perth resident going on 24 years. Im also new to this hole pua scene and other than the obvious books "the game" and "the mystery method" are there any other books you guys would recommend reading to help one along there pua journey?

Thanks.

Comment

Well I'm sure the VA Forums have plenty of posts relating to reading lists and so forth.

If you're looking for local guys to hang out with, google "perth lair" -it'll be the first result.

lol @ Drknz' post... since he's a big member of the lair now.

For the record, this meet was a year ago.

- Dex
        Last edited by Dex; 03-30-2009, 08:37 PM. Reason: clarify meet date

Comment

Working...
        X