X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Malaysia

Whaddup to all the PUA's based in Malaysia ?

Hope there are some active PUA's here in this forum, i would love to meet up with all of you sometimes, exchange ideas, learn from one another, go sarging, hit the clubs and basically just have a good time.

[url]http://groups.yahoo.com/group/msiaLair/[/url]

This is the lair I'm in. I don't know if you're a member with another id.

Post an brief introduction of yourself when you're applying.

Comment

Actually i did join the lair last week, but im still waiting for approval.

Im looking forward to meeting some of Malaysia's top PUA. =)

Comment

Originally posted by boboness View Post
        Whaddup to all the PUA's based in Malaysia ?

Hope there are some active PUA's here in this forum, i would love to meet up with all of you sometimes, exchange ideas, learn from one another, go sarging, hit the clubs and basically just have a good time.
        hey i didnt know got malaysian ppl is there gonna ba a singapore one too??? cuz im finding some guys who are experienced.

Comment

I think most countries have their own PUA lairs bro.

Since i'm staying in Malaysia; i've been wanting to meet with the top PUA's here, just hang out, have fun and go sarging.

Where you from bro ?

Comment

We all can't wait to see the best in the town. The admin probably haven't check his mail for the lair. Be patient.

Comment

No problem bro =c)

Yeah, i can't wait to see the best in action; there are a couple of places i want to go sarging, seeming the scene in Asia is much more different from those in the states and europe.

Comment

Originally posted by boboness View Post
                I think most countries have their own PUA lairs bro.

Since i'm staying in Malaysia; i've been wanting to meet with the top PUA's here, just hang out, have fun and go sarging.

Where you from bro ?
                im from singapore. if there will be a seminar there let me know. i dont think there are any here ins singapore. ^^ hahah if you guys met a PUA and they going in singapore let me know. anyways if you guys come here hahah i want to see hwo you guys do it. i just need confidence and see someone do it infront of my eyes so ill be motivated.

LETS SARGE BOYS!!!

Comment

hey, nice seeing PUAs from malaysia.

I'm a newbie in this game and would really like to meetup with anyone from Penang

Comment

Hook up with Malaysian PUAs here -

[url]http://groups.yahoo.com/group/msiaLair/[/url]

You will need to apply for membership - I help to approve (or reject) memberships so let me know if you have any questions.

Best,
                    Rake

Comment

Is this group still breathing?

Hi guys,

What is the story on this? I am in Kuala half the time and I am interested in meeting serious (and I mean serious) students of pickup.

I am mostly on the ES forum, you can find some of my posts there,

Kind regards,

MarcoPolo

Comment

testing 12 3 4 5 6
                        Last edited by If aka Determined; 03-04-2010, 10:21 AM. Reason: testing

Comment

fuck yes

im new to this PUA stuff and im planning to go out this weekend.. where are the most popular spots to practice gaming? planning to go to zouk tommorow anyone recommend any other clubs??

Comment

hey

hey i just sent a request to join this yahoo group...look forward to meeting all the local PUAs!

Comment

Hey Guys!!

post deleted
                              Last edited by browntown; 04-26-2010, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X