X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being too Confident?

So here's my deal. I just recently graduated the Fire Academy here in my city, I've been out of the dating field for about 3 months but before that my confidence was a bit on the low point due to some horrible shit with an unspeakable whore of a girlfriend. Anyways, I felt it again after years of not having it and have been going out and trying to do my thing. Thing is I've been getting written off right off the bat. I come in try to be a fun energetic guy and it seems like bam, you're a douche fuck off. I don't know what it is, but it sucks because I haven't been laid in like 5 months and its killing me. SHould I just bash something and maybe get my groove back with that? Not sure where to go from here fellas.

Your break from sex is probably affecting how you act. Instead of going out with the mindset of "I need to get laid," try something more like "I'm going to have a lot of fun, and maybe tonight [or day w/e] will lead to something more"

Comment

Are you normally a fun and energetic guy? If not, then they might be picking up on your incongruencies. When I first started out everything I read said to be the fun energetic guy, but it didn't really work for me. I've found that I'm more chill than energetic. I'm sure you've read the whole "be at the same energy level of the group or higher" line. It's true to an extent. When I approach a set my energy level will match theirs, but never for more than two or three sentences, after which I fall back into what I like to call my "organic state."
      In this way, I've matched them, paced them briefly, and can finally begin to lead the set. By returning to my organic state, I'm not just congruent, but I'm consistently congruent. By being real, I'm don't have any doubts, I'm not thinking about how I'm being a phony. This, in turn, keeps the people or person in the set from picking up on that insecurity or any inconsistencies and thinking that I"m a phony douche.
      hope that helps

Comment

Might your problem is in your priorities: Do you wanna relationship or dozen of one night laid stands? Cuz this all can affect your energy when you talk to women. They wanna feel the power of you, voice which says: "I am a guy who wanna ______ (insert your goal/attitude).

You gotta be congruent with your dreams, your needs. This all are stuffs which women find out attractive, a lot.

Well played - dont be guy with a lot energy. Instead be confident in your mind (use affirmations to build a strong frame).

Trust me. Being positive guy with passion for ladies is the way how to get laid much more often.

Peace out boy.
        Last edited by Barzini de Tutto; 02-11-2012, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by freefall View Post
          Are you normally a fun and energetic guy? If not, then they might be picking up on your incongruencies. When I first started out everything I read said to be the fun energetic guy, but it didn't really work for me. I've found that I'm more chill than energetic. I'm sure you've read the whole "be at the same energy level of the group or higher" line. It's true to an extent. When I approach a set my energy level will match theirs, but never for more than two or three sentences, after which I fall back into what I like to call my "organic state."
          In this way, I've matched them, paced them briefly, and can finally begin to lead the set. By returning to my organic state, I'm not just congruent, but I'm consistently congruent. By being real, I'm don't have any doubts, I'm not thinking about how I'm being a phony. This, in turn, keeps the people or person in the set from picking up on that insecurity or any inconsistencies and thinking that I"m a phony douche.
          hope that helps
          ^this is correct.

While in state I act like an energetic douche bag. But thats because I am an energetic douche bag when I am in state and in congruence with who i am/becoming.

If I am tired as hell, I dont try to be energetic. I' even tell them I am tired.

If you are really In need of inner game shit. Check out RSD.

RSD innergame > VA innergame

RSD inner game + VA outergame= PURE BOSS SUPER PIMP MODE. F-yeah.

Comment

Working...
          X