Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to overcome guiltiness

Hi everyone,

to explain it much in detail. I gotta chance with a dozen of girls who wanna have sex with me, giving me IOI and I know that I can get them.
    The basic problem of my innergame issue is guiltiness. I growed up to nice guy boy until I have changed my attitude. So, after years I let It be and threw it behind my backs. What am I trying to say?

Whenever I took a girl (for example from school) on a date I couldn't picked her up, cause I felt guiltiness for her pressure pull me into LTR. I don't wanna be in relationship now, so all the time I just asked girls, what are they looking for. Last year I did that and ended in LTR. Sometimes I give it up before I even began..the paradox is that my problem is just in school social circle, might scared from rejection and social elimination etc.

I have a feeling, that If I just f*ck her, might contact her in future, she would hate me and destroy my life (talking about school social circle, other class, no classmate).

How can I overcome this issue? Thanks for every reaction. If you have a question just ask.

With love and patience,

Barz
    Last edited by Barzini de Tutto; 01-20-2012, 12:52 PM.

Originally posted by Barzini de Tutto View Post
    Hi everyone,

to explain it much in detail. I gotta chance with a dozen of girls who wanna have sex with me, giving me IOI and I know that I can get them.
    The basic problem of my innergame issue is guiltiness. I growed up to nice guy boy until I have changed my attitude. So, after years I let It be and threw it behind my backs. What am I trying to say?

Whenever I took a girl (for example from school) on a date I couldn't picked her up, cause I felt guiltiness for her pressure pull me into LTR. I don't wanna be in relationship now, so all the time I just asked girls, what are they looking for. Last year I did that and ended in LTR. Sometimes I give it up before I even began..the paradox is that my problem is just in school social circle, might scared from rejection and social elimination etc.

I have a feeling, that If I just f*ck her, might contact her in future, she would hate me and destroy my life (talking about school social circle, other class, no classmate).

How can I overcome this issue? Thanks for every reaction. If you have a question just ask.

With love and patience,

Barz
    If you feel guilty dont do it untill the feeling is gone. Its there for a reason. (I have seen guilt completely destroy someone, its really there for a reason!)

HOWEVER this is not guilt, but something entirely different, my guess is you're afraid to name it. So try to formulate your problem (for yourself) more accurately and then post it here. My next piece of advice will come when you're ready young Padawan.

Comment

Thanks for your reply, danielle I appreciate that.

You know, the biggest problem is that I'm scared of being gossiped by people in the school. For example in Fall I had a quick night stand (not a sex, but It was way to near) with girl from second year class. I was considering to talk with her again but she didn't want to. Then the gossips has started again. She wants me I know that, but I don't.

Doesn't matter, what am I tryin to say is, that I probably wanna have sex with girls no strings, make a sexual friendship instead. I am not a monster I really wanna be in LTR, but only with girl I would really love and be totally out of space, got it?

I have had also a bad feeling when giving girls my number (bad experience with girls stalking, or nicegurls, lol).

My exgirlfriend was from school and she had cheated on me with another deepshit. I felt terrible and blessed my self with no LTR from school in future. So might that would be the problem.

What shall I do, jedi?

Thanks a lot, take care boy.
      Last edited by Barzini de Tutto; 01-22-2012, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Thanks for your reply, danielle I appreciate that.

You know, the biggest problem is that I'm scared of being gossiped by people in the school. For example in Fall I had a quick night stand (not a sex, but It was way to near) with girl from second year class. I was considering to talk with her again but she didn't want to. Then the gossips has started again. She wants me I know that, but I don't.

Doesn't matter, what am I tryin to say is, that I probably wanna have sex with girls no strings, make a sexual friendship instead. I am not a monster I really wanna be in LTR, but only with girl I would really love and be totally out of space, got it?

I have had also a bad feeling when giving girls my number (bad experience with girls stalking, or nicegurls, lol).

My exgirlfriend was from school and she had cheated on me with another deepshit. I felt terrible and blessed my self with no LTR from school in future. So might that would be the problem.

What shall I do, jedi?

Thanks a lot, take care boy.
        Now there's a real answer. So its simple AA. If you fuck up with a girl she'll gossip and noone wants to allign with you. Hence your genes will be wiped out.

Good news: its perfectly normal

Bad news: its just as hard to overcome as AA.... I'm afraid all I can do is say ''just do it''

This feeling is stronger in secluded ''tribes'' or locations like school where you need to get all your female recourses. Hence having another ''recourse'' might help alliviate some of the pressure.

Anyways, its not guilt, simple AA.

Happy I could help

Comment

So you think that It's simply an AA? I dunno, man. If It's only an AA why do I have It after my opening a girl (for example I've been already on a date with her). But yeah, definition is correct.

What would you do If you don't wanna be in relationship, just sex with her? Would you fuck her and then did nothing (in my opinion It is so unpolite and unfair), otherwise told her you are not lookin for a relationship and then wait for her reaction? Maybe me overanalyses.

Thanks again

Comment

So you think that It's simply an AA? I dunno, man. If It's only an AA why do I have It after my opening a girl (for example I've been already on a date with her). But yeah, definition is correct.

What would you do If you don't wanna be in relationship, just sex with her? Would you fuck her and then did nothing (in my opinion It is so unpolite and unfair), otherwise told her you are not lookin for a relationship and then wait for her reaction? Maybe me overanalyses.

Thanks again
            Yep its the same ''phenomenon'' as AA. Though translated differently. With AA you have it due to ''if I talk to her and fuck up then ... bla bla bla''

Now it is, if I have sex with her and fuck up then .... bla bla bla

Same thing, though at a later stage.

My advice: Be honest. Tell her you enjoy being with her but you're not ready for a relationship. ''You cool with that''.

Done.

Comment

My belief

That my belief if a person did any thing and then he or she feel guiltiness so it is good because it's mean a person is very good by heart because it realize it's mistake and if you didn't do any thing wrong so no need to guilt..

Comment

Thanks a lot boys, I'm glad for your responses. Now I feel much more optimistic, ready for a battle. As It's said in our country: "Even Mister can cut himself."

Comment

Originally posted by daniellange View Post
                  If you feel guilty dont do it untill the feeling is gone. Its there for a reason. (I have seen guilt completely destroy someone, its really there for a reason!)

HOWEVER this is not guilt, but something entirely different, my guess is you're afraid to name it. So try to formulate your problem (for yourself) more accurately and then post it here. My next piece of advice will come when you're ready young Padawan.
                  Really? I feel guilty too, and I don't think it's anything else. Maybe fear of rejection, but really Idgaf.

If it is guilt, how can we overcame it? For me it helped to realize girls like to fuck and even more, WANT TO BE FUCKED! They want you to seduce them!

But it's not quite enough. Or maybe I'm wrong and my mind is fucking itself?

Comment

And that's the deal Jagger. Same question guess we r nuts.
                    Nope tried to say we gotta face it even though nobody will done it for us.

We have a good heart what else to say

Comment

Working...
                    X