Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess each person is different with regards to this, i feel motivated to go out when i don't whack off for a few days but it negatively affects me in that i no longer can be in the "Not giving a fuck" and unreactive state since i feel so horny. So jerking off helps me with getting that uncaring attitude.

Its hard for me to control my emotions or think straight when i am horny lol all i want to do then is just to get laid or give the johnson a beating so running game is very hard then.

Comment

I disagree, but as BMW stated earlier it depends on how it affects you, and your relationship to mastrubation. Personally i like to just slap the salami every now and then. I have a grilfriend at the moment, and this may just be me. But sometimes I dont bother having sex with her, and just preffer a good wank. As a matter of fact.. I just did so.

But of course if you are a person who are addicted to it or something like that, it's not reccomended. Playing a little 5-on-1 should never substitute for going out and getting girls!

Comment

Working...
      X