X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your true self - The simplicity.

I have to come realize there are times where we feel as though we are incapable, incompetent, or on worthy in some way. Generally, with our minds we are able to create and destroy realities centered around hell and misfortune, as well as bliss and a self revolving reality that has a way of, helping you along. We are in fact very simple creatures. Often, we confuse our mind's frankly primitive interpretations of reality only visible in numbers, and words a bit too deeply. This is complicated, whereas, the state of mind required to alleviate us from this tension is really quite simple. Things such as AA and general nervous tension do not exist within the behavior and sensation of our true selves. These things arise only when the mind attempts to solve the action and sensation of our true selves intuition logically, which is impossible.

As I see it, with the birth of the universe came the birth of you and I. In order for you to be here, your parents had to meet. In order for your parents to meet their parents had to meet, and so on. This pattern is consistent through all of evolution for trillions of years. From the start, the planets, and just space its self. Over the course of time, everything has happened in perfect succession with one another to create you in this present second.

It is in fact realized through this that the universe, you, and I are exactly the same. Without the universe, we do not exist. Without use, the universe does not exist as an entity observable by consciousness, and interpreted. This is out gift, we are the bump in the evolution of the universe that is able to turn around and say "Yup, I'm doing good so far." We are the universe's eyes and ears, we are capable of appreciating our own masterpiece.

We are only truly able to see this when we silence the mind. The mind is a tool for survival. Deep realization is not essential for survival, the brain is not equipped to deal with it in numbers and letters.

Take a moment and try to observe what you see with no name, and no story. What is it then? What are you? You become purely an observer of the external not a decoder. You will begin to see your surroundings drastically change into objects of life. This is exciting. The more often you take a step back to see reality in its simplest of forms, the more it becomes inlaid into how you perceive things all the time.

Your true self is simply described as your behavior while the brains filter is silenced. When your able to act withing the immediate based on the focus of you attention into the immediate. Suddenly, women have no social standing, no social class, no bitch shield, no nothing. They are simply, women. Is this a falsity? No. Although, your mind does understand things such as class and social standing [B]intellectually,[/B] but this is where presence does not allow things so futile overcome your true self, and become incorporated into how you behave with her. You understand these things, but they are in the back ground, and you are just excited to see her disregard these things as essential as well, and become her true self, to where she also put no importance in her ego around you. This is love.

Within presence your able to discuss things with people without nagging anxiety. Simply because you were allowed to conjure up a reason to feel nervous. You see fear is a choice. If you try and defeat fear with fear you become anxious. The part cannot comprehend the whole. It is best to let go of all of it, only then will you be able to smirk at it as futile.

I see a lot of guys complain about lack of confidence, AA, and all this. The problem is that you are doing too much. Set the details of pickup aside while your out. Life is a game, each situation should inspire an internal smirk that says "Yeah this is life, right here." Your true self feeds of enthusiasm for things that stir up chemistry, good times, and love. Your true self burns to allow others to feel as you feel, your enthusiasm for what is becomes impossible to contain as you elevate the room, accidentally.

Although, you can study a teach forever. You can say, I'm going to talk like that person, walk like that person, use this persons mannerisms, and use the same responses this person uses in specific situations. All the while, you lack the knowing of what it is like to feel this identity internally. There is a whole, if you will.

To love, you must love. To love, you must let go of the attachments that actively work to separate your true self from your fellow man, and the universe.

This is a very DEEP post.

There are two warring factions in the univerese, fear and love. Your post really hit the nail on the head that sums up what I believe to be the main goal of every major religion in the world. The mind is a trap, only making judgements from past experiences. The mind can trap us and never let us live to our true potential.

Comment

You're exactly correct Deuce. Most any metaphorical story or moral contained in religious teachings can be decoded as the same meaning. "To realize God, to become enlightened." This is simply a deep realization of the true nature of the self. It is the knowing that you are one with this universe, we are symptom of this perfectly intelligent brain called the universe. Yet, we choose to house ourselves in this idea that we must suffer first to become something great now. But, you cannot suffer, and realize your true self in the same moment, it is one or the other right now.

We as conditioned minds suffer from false modesty. We believe we are useless employees to a system of limited believes, and a constant hope for the future. When the future comes, we want more future, and forget that the present is the future we once desired. Basically a conditioned mind has a powerful tendency to overlook life in its purest eternal. Now is eternal, timeless, the ONLY thing that is forever. It WILL always be now, no matter when.

Our minds are the only toy that can remove us from now, into fairyland.

This is the trick though, there are only meditations, youga's, montra's, and things of this sort because initially most people are under the impression that deep realization requires a process, or some kind of work and suffering to attain the goal of enlightenment. This is a test.

Say a Zen master approached you and said "If you wish to posses enlightenment, I will show you, I will be your master." What would you say? The average person would say "Oh.. wow! Sure, I've been searching for years!" Another test. An enlightened individual might say "Haha, did Buddha have a Zen master?"

The moment we bracket ourselves into a position or ego to where we are striving to become more than we are in this exact second a shift in reality happens. We are no longer here, we are nowhere. Saying you want to be someone is nothing but a postponement that will continue for the rest of your life.

Some people get it right away. They say "Hah, your right! I see it!" They begin to explore themselves further. Some people don't get it, they get it intellectually, but they don't feel it and know it. So, they are handed a bunch of things to do to master the mind and body. All sorts of montra's and interesting improvements in physical flexibility. Which is funny because it all has nothing to do with the realization of the self.

The objective is to have this person go through this disciplinary regiment for quite some time and eventually give up. And, after they have given up, and all hope is lost, they are found! They stop the search. They realize, all that wasn't me, and no matter how long I did it, it would never be me. So the futility in "searching" for a self rises, and the ego dissolves because now it can be viewed from the consciousness, not from the ego its self.. An ego, can not beat an ego.

"To lose all hope is freedom."

Hope is a glint in the future, it is a setback to what you have infinitely inside right now.

Comment

This is extremely inspiring.. and a lot of food for thought.
        There is still a thing I'm not quite sure about. Yes I see we ough to be present, yet at the same time I do not feel we should give up searching. I mean, the way I came to see the universe and our whole experience here, and the purpose we all have on earth is to just learn. Learning is the only reason we're here. And what you're saying, the giving up hope for the future is perfect for living in the moment, yet, you still need to learn facing your shadow self. Later you learn to activate kundalini. Later it burns your kharma. Later you activate merkaba. It's a step by step process that one has to learn.

While we shouldn't focus so much on future steps to take to get there, we must know what those steps are at least and be present(think only of the step you're doing now) to also keep learning.

Bein present is the first step, totally, but I do not see it as a final step, I do not feel it is to be self realized. To me self realization is to step out of the 3d world, breaking the rebirth cycle, become physically free, not just mentally free.
        What do you think? =)

Comment

Ramm hm yes good stuff. I think you are absolutely right in saying exploration is man's gift, and purpose. Although you can explore numbers and shapes and and clever poetic notations but the self, is always there in its eternal bond with everything in presence. When I become present the all of space and time comes together as one thing in an instant. I cannot separate one thing from another it is not possible for me to do. If I try to logic sets in and I'm not enjoying things like I was a moment ago. This allows me to explore whatever I may passionately because I feel the connectivity. Because I'm no longer exploring things as names and dates and times and places and stories. Its completely raw and waiting for my interpretation through sensation and intuition.

Presence is the tip of the iceberg you see it is the gateway to a deeper more universal understanding of the self and our environment. As I say to lose hope I refer to losing hope in the idea that anything or anyone aside from your own self will fulfill your expectations and identity. To expect a world of situations where one single event can be viewed as beneficial or negative the balance can easily become lopsided by habitual or conditioned negativity. To where one could feel most everything as negative, even if it isn't, even if it does not involve them.

Losing hope in the reliance on imaginary things to dictate the self is the first step toward realizing it is all a farce, and that we are more than we thought we were while we dwell in our simplest of mental processes. This simplicity of this present state is what opens the door to a higher genuine level of action and reaction, the things we experience become brighter. From there we are free to explore its limits, which I have yet to find a cap to.

Comment

Nice, thanks for explaining. I wasn't disagreeing with you, just being a bit confused since I've not been very present this month. Unfortunately it still comes and goes for me.

For people who've never experienced this, it's quite confusing to read what we write I think. Especially by reading your original message, while I do understand what you said, I also remember what I used to understand before I experienced presence and more. I was confused at that time by the idea of just living without expectations and plans and future and past. I imagined these enlightened man as some boring people who jsu existed doing nothing ccol, needing nothing cool, just being. and I was confused about why would anyone ever wanna become such a vegetable.

Now I've experienced it a few times and I know it is the best thing one can experience, and you do find beauty in simple things too.
            But what not many people talk about is what you can learn from the experience. It's subconscious I think. I don't quite recall being aware of learning much. I was experiencing so much that I was too busy to think about learning.

I was told most people enlighten some 10-20 times before it remains. I was also explained why by Argo and Azazel. It's because we need to learn/change. I'll become enlightened for a week, then become "normal" again. But still I'd be a lot better than before it. And then I stay normal until I make some necessary step. Problem is you don't know what that step is. You learn about it through sincronicity I think and also through karma. But you only learn about it when you become "normal" again. Cuz you want to be enlightened again so you think so much and analize what you just learned from the experience. And at some point it comes back, as soon as you found the thing you were supposed to find. Last time for me it was sexual liberation. When I found that I spent two more weeks totally present and happy, and I also experienced something new: universal unconditional love which was a new thing to me, different from the experience of kundalini awakening and also different from simple presence. Different flavours I guess.

Now I'm wondering about my next step..

Comment

Damn dude you blew my mind with that last post so many good things there and I think you said it all just right.

Yes as I read you post more it rang very many bells. You do make a very good point.. Your right in saying from the perspective if a skeptic, or someone who just hasn't experienced this thing for what it is, it looks and seems just like any other actualizing bullshit or a seven minute ab-routine equivalent. Then again, as a civilization, its in the best interest in a society like ours that the public views things like enlightenment in this way. But that's a convo for another day I'd say.

But as you know it is very hard to narrow this into words. It just doesn't work. Ans by just saying that, people would think its some magical out of this world shit. Heh. Which it kinda is, but then again isn't.

I see what you mean when it comes to learning capacity and retention.. I think this is why some refer to this as "cosmic intelligence." Not so much the knowing of things with numbers and letters, but allowing our natural knowing to smoothly flow through us. Which in turn allows intelligence to become something that's easy.. but I don't really think intelligence is the right word for it.. Does this make sense? Enlightenment does piece its self together over several profound realizations. I believe it BEGINS with that glint in the back of your mind that says "There is something more." The very size of this glint determines how far from reality you are. If it is HUGE, your deep in la la land. If you get it, you've seen it, and you want it more, then the path has already been set for you. The key is presence. If you can become present just once, you can feel the universe spill wordless information directly to you.

The exterior result - A very confident, aware, strong person who is very certain about why they do what they do, because they really haven't put much thought into it. It's just right because it is.

The interior - the exact same. - With a very strong empathy for their fellow man. You may accidentally liberate people from their mental chains just by being there with them, and expose them to the deepest of truths, we are all love, not as a word, as a sense of one.

The difference between understanding what we write and not understanding it lies in the difference between understanding it intellectually and actually feeling it as your true self. People say "Well yea I get it but... I don't feel it, I want to feel it!"Although that is the problem, putting it in the future, the realization can only happen now. I think Tolle said it best "The analyzable of pointers is pointless." While we analyze the words' meaning, we fail to utilize them and follow them.

Over time have you noticed you as a living organism has two very distinct modes of experiencing reality.. Something that is well described as "Asleep" and "Awake"? When we are "sleeping" we are allowing our experiences to settle. While we are awake we are experiencing our experiences fully, without the settling process there to interfere. Because if your settling your experiences while your trying to experience, there is the conflict in self. We just have many many ways to justify why we are sleeping while were awake.

While we are awake the limitless volumes of experience with DEPTH are compiling constantly. If we sleep on the content we will just sort of flatten out into them, into the past, to project a hopeful future. If were constantly trying to chance experience, we can not enjoy the experience and allow that enjoyment to open all the doors.

I hope some of this shit makes sense.

Oh YEAH!! Have you heard of a man named Alan Watts? If you have never heard of him you must hear this..

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW05H9EAz_w[/url] - Intellectual yoga.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX4lBJSs8cE[/url] - Ecstasy and insight.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97g8e91AHj0[/url] - Joker

All have 3 parts, plus there are many many more.

He has a ton of videos, but I'll assume you'll binge after hearing the first. Enjoy!
              Last edited by BigJohnson; 10-11-2009, 12:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigJohnson View Post
                Damn dude you blew my mind with that last post so many good things there and I think you said it all just right.
                Uhm LOL what di d I say? Ok I'm serious, thanks ^_^

Yes as I read you post more it rang very many bells. You do make a very good point.. Your right in saying from the perspective if a skeptic, or someone who just hasn't experienced this thing for what it is, it looks and seems just like any other actualizing bullshit or a seven minute ab-routine equivalent. Then again, as a civilization, its in the best interest in a society like ours that the public views things like enlightenment in this way. But that's a convo for another day I'd say.
                Yes, to me it sounds totally different than it actually is. Words are not good enough to express it.

I see what you mean when it comes to learning capacity and retention.. I think this is why some refer to this as "cosmic intelligence." Not so much the knowing of things with numbers and letters, but allowing our natural knowing to smoothly flow through us. Which in turn allows intelligence to become something that's easy.. but I don't really think intelligence is the right word for it.. Does this make sense? Enlightenment does piece its self together over several profound realizations.
                You know that quantum mechanics law that says that the simple act of observing a phenomenon actually influences the phenomenon itself so you can't quite know wha would have happened if you weren't there watchin? It's a bit like the saying "Water won't boil if you keep looking at it."
                Well, I guess the same goes for intelligence. Normally, we're looking at ourselves. And that's what makes us not so well functioning. When we're present we stop that thing, we're not looking at ourselves and the flow of consciousness and thought is unimpeded and flows naturally. That's why it feels like you always know what to say and do and you don't even have to consciously think about it. You just are. And are perfect. And you don't really realize it untile you lose it again. Damn! That's why the learning you must do it later, when you're normally thinking again.

The exterior result - A very confident, aware, strong person who is very certain about why they do what they do, because they really haven't put much thought into it. It's just right because it is.
                Yes, how amazing is that? Wow!

The interior - the exact same. - With a very strong empathy for their fellow man. You may accidentally liberate people from their mental chains just by being there with them, and expose them to the deepest of truths, we are all love, not as a word, as a sense of one.
                Hmm, yes. But presence can also come without love. There can be simple presence. Presence plus unconditional love. Presence plus kundalini activated. And who knows what else. They do have totally different flavours.

Over time have you noticed you as a living organism has two very distinct modes of experiencing reality.. Something that is well described as "Asleep" and "Awake"? When we are "sleeping" we are allowing our experiences to settle. While we are awake we are experiencing our experiences fully, without the settling process there to interfere. Because if your settling your experiences while your trying to experience, there is the conflict in self. We just have many many ways to justify why we are sleeping while were awake.
                I think you hit the nail on the head right here. People who are not present, are settling experiences as they happen. I am doing this righ now, I know.
                And it's not bad actually. It has a purpose. I'm supposed to settle information until I find the next step for myself, and then I automatically become present again and enjoy it for some more time. Without the process of settling this information we would never really manage to enlighten anyway.

While we are awake the limitless volumes of experience with DEPTH are compiling constantly. If we sleep on the content we will just sort of flatten out into them, into the past, to project a hopeful future. If were constantly trying to chance experience, we can not enjoy the experience and allow that enjoyment to open all the doors.
                True. But still, I think presence is not really enough. It's one step of the ladder. I think that if we were present all the time we wouldn't be able to take any further steps. The final step is actually steping out of the 3dimentional world into a higher plane of existance. I mean, ascending. That's the final step. And when you're present you feel so good you don't really want to take any more steps. That's why I believe we become not-present again, so we may learn about the next step and then we're present again, only this time is a bit different and better than the last time. And then this happens over and over until everything we need to learn is learned, and then we ascend, and that's that.
                Does this make sense to you?

Oh YEAH!! Have you heard of a man named Alan Watts? If you have never heard of him you must hear this..
                Nope. I'll watch this right away and come back to you =) Thanks!
                Last edited by RAMM; 10-11-2009, 05:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RAMM View Post
                  Uhm LOL what di d I say? Ok I'm serious, thanks ^_^
                  Honestly I had never realized the perspective of my thinking before I was awakened. This helps in trying to describe the line.

You know that quantum mechanics law that says that the simple act of observing a phenomenon actually influences the phenomenon itself so you can't quite know wha would have happened if you weren't there watchin? It's a bit like the saying "Water won't boil if you keep looking at it."
                  Well, I guess the same goes for intelligence. Normally, we're looking at ourselves. And that's what makes us not so well functioning. When we're present we stop that thing, we're not looking at ourselves and the flow of consciousness and thought is unimpeded and flows naturally. That's why it feels like you always know what to say and do and you don't even have to consciously think about it. You just are. And are perfect. And you don't really realize it untile you lose it again. Damn! That's why the learning you must do it later, when you're normally thinking again.
                  This is so very interesting. Tell me this is it applicable only if the observed is aware that its being observed? Or is this also true when the observed is unaware of the observer?

Your right, as we view our existence through the low level functions of "conditioned" activity we are lessened from the interior and exterior. There is no "What do I say next?" Or "She is cool but we have nothing to say/have nothing in common."

I find more often than not we are just asking the wrong questions about things. We are diving deep into questions whom's answers reveal trivial information.

As I'm sure you know, I've found with women, the best topic is felt, no matter the content. There is also a sort of intelligence through this dynamic system of feeling the subcomms more profoundly than the words themselves. Its almost as though a present couple can FEEL each other's intentions, and desires, without having to speak of them directly. Ya know?

Hmm, yes. But presence can also come without love. There can be simple presence. Presence plus unconditional love. Presence plus kundalini activated. And who knows what else. They do have totally different flavours.
                  Yes I truthfully agree. Presence is the beginning. FULL enlightenment in totality comes when we run out of questions. When we KNOW what/who we are to the absolute core. There is no doubt. If someone can come to you and convince you there is more you must know to become complete, and you feel that he is correct, then you've just made him correct.

Would you go as far as to say love is a bi product of a clear consciousness? Something that is always there, but hidden under layers of mental garbage?

I think you hit the nail on the head right here. People who are not present, are settling experiences as they happen. I am doing this righ now, I know.
                  And it's not bad actually. It has a purpose. I'm supposed to settle information until I find the next step for myself, and then I automatically become present again and enjoy it for some more time. Without the process of settling this information we would never really manage to enlighten anyway.
                  Yes I agree again. Time for settling is necessary to collect yourself. Although if your settling, and you don't know why, and you WANT to be having a good time and enjoy yourself, we feel problematic. It is grand to know this distinction and conduct yourself through it according to your preference. For instance, as I walk around looking at the scenery I will become present and view the scape unfettered. The next moment I will settle on it, and say "Wow, this is just... amazing." Then maybe I will contemplate the force that allows the seed to become a tree. After realizing its simply an intelligent force, I'll leave it at that. After I recognize the force within something I will most always smile at it, because I can now see this thing's one core commonality with the rest of the entire universe. Some call this force "God" I will call it teakettle because frankly the word use to describe it is irrelevant. It exists without the invention of words or with. Then become present again, blissfully, completely in love with the universe, and in constant awe of our majesty.

True. But still, I think presence is not really enough. It's one step of the ladder. I think that if we were present all the time we wouldn't be able to take any further steps. The final step is actually steping out of the 3dimentional world into a higher plane of existance. I mean, ascending. That's the final step. And when you're present you feel so good you don't really want to take any more steps. That's why I believe we become not-present again, so we may learn about the next step and then we're present again, only this time is a bit different and better than the last time. And then this happens over and over until everything we need to learn is learned, and then we ascend, and that's that.
                  Does this make sense to you?
                  Right on my friend. It makes perfect sense. This is how it happens according to recorded past. Buddha for instance took quite some time before be became fully enlightened. Whereas, someone else could become fully enlightened in an instant, and allow the realization to manifest into complete ascension. I believe we may have done some a bit of evolving since the
                  Buddha, or Jesus, or anyone who has realized unity. If someone else has, yes, this is tremendous, but it does nothing for me but enhance the possibility of enlightenment intellectually. Where anyone could realize their core in an instant, with no contentual knowledge of the universe at all. I just recently began to look into the mechanics of the universe. The words and the phrases are very fancy and sophisticated, but in sum it is explaining very simple things in very complex ways. I'm not surprised of any of it.

After presence, we begin to understand more, not necessarily "know" more. We know all we will ever need to know. Data is just, play. As you go deeper and deeper into presence, realizations become so obvious as to slap you in the face, you aren't aware of the data, but you KNOW isness is isness beyond a shadow of a doubt. Then later, we may want to look into the method to the madness.

Comment

This is so very interesting. Tell me this is it applicable only if the observed is aware that its being observed? Or is this also true when the observed is unaware of the observer?
                    It's a law of quantum mechanics, originally aplicable to objecs, such as subatomic particles. So yes, since onjects do not have awareness, it works without the observees awareness.
                    When we use an atomic microscope or a particle accelerator to see some event that is really small, the simple fact of observing it influences it and how it unfolds, so there is no way of knowing what the process would have been wihouth the observer, or it wouldhave happened without the observer creating it.

You should see this guy =)
                    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=748NMUNZGj8[/url]
                    7 awesome vids. It's fascinating how he blends quantum mechanics with spirituality.
                    By the way, that guy, Alan Watts is the shit, I love it =)

As I'm sure you know, I've found with women, the best topic is felt, no matter the content. There is also a sort of intelligence through this dynamic system of feeling the subcomms more profoundly than the words themselves. Its almost as though a present couple can FEEL each other's intentions, and desires, without having to speak of them directly. Ya know?
                    I definetly know and I also miss that haha.. unfortunetly at times.. it's hard to experience that.. two steps forward one step back. Well' now i'm a step back but I remember. Awesome.. and I still do it online hhahhaha X)

Yes I truthfully agree. Presence is the beginning. FULL enlightenment in totality comes when we run out of questions. When we KNOW what/who we are to the absolute core. There is no doubt. If someone can come to you and convince you there is more you must know to become complete, and you feel that he is correct, then you've just made him correct.
                    eheh.. but still, in some sense you can still become.. better. I mean, while we're still on earth in the 3Ds it means we're not probably perfect yet. We're done when we ascend. Know what I mean? I'm not sure if you hold this beliefs, I think that when you activate kundalini and later on you activate merkaba, you move to another level of reality, and you stop living on this plane. I mean, like disappearing. You go to a reality with more dimensions.

Would you go as far as to say love is a bi product of a clear consciousness? Something that is always there, but hidden under layers of mental garbage?
                    I would go even further than that.
                    Unfortunately I cannot remember who I am quoting, but this guy was talking about the oneness of everything. The.. how did he call it.. hmmm oh yes, singularity. He said everything is love. The only thing that exists. He said every emotion is either derived from love or from fear, but fear is an illusion and love is the only real thing. And actually the being, the oneness, existence is just one single thing, and it is love. So he identifies love with consciousness. He kinda has a point, so love wouldn't be just a biproduct of consciousness. =) They would actually be the same thing.

Yes I agree again. Time for settling is necessary to collect yourself. Although if your settling, and you don't know why, and you WANT to be having a good time and enjoy yourself, we feel problematic. It is grand to know this distinction and conduct yourself through it according to your preference. For instance, as I walk around looking at the scenery I will become present and view the scape unfettered. The next moment I will settle on it, and say "Wow, this is just... amazing." Then maybe I will contemplate the force that allows the seed to become a tree. After realizing its simply an intelligent force, I'll leave it at that. After I recognize the force within something I will most always smile at it, because I can now see this thing's one core commonality with the rest of the entire universe. Some call this force "God" I will call it teakettle because frankly the word use to describe it is irrelevant. It exists without the invention of words or with. Then become present again, blissfully, completely in love with the universe, and in constant awe of our majesty.
                    Beautiful. I really need to find out this next step that will allow me to enjoy myself once again like that, with just being ^_^

Right on my friend. It makes perfect sense. This is how it happens according to recorded past. Buddha for instance took quite some time before be became fully enlightened. Whereas, someone else could become fully enlightened in an instant, and allow the realization to manifest into complete ascension. I believe we may have done some a bit of evolving since the
                    Buddha, or Jesus, or anyone who has realized unity. If someone else has, yes, this is tremendous, but it does nothing for me but enhance the possibility of enlightenment intellectually. Where anyone could realize their core in an instant, with no contentual knowledge of the universe at all. I just recently began to look into the mechanics of the universe. The words and the phrases are very fancy and sophisticated, but in sum it is explaining very simple things in very complex ways. I'm not surprised of any of it.
                    Wow this thing you said is actually very interesting. It's different to enlighten today than it was when we had less knowledge. I can't argue with that. It is different. You can just be present and not know shit. Or what I try to do, be present and know/understand as much as I can. Also being present is not enough to me. I want the blessing of Kundalini awakening and I want the blessing of unconditional love. And I'd also like to know what it means or feels like to have merkabah activated and what you can do with it. This is why it takes longer for me. It's just about harder goals I guess.
                    After presence, we begin to understand more, not necessarily "know" more. We know all we will ever need to know. Data is just, play. As you go deeper and deeper into presence, realizations become so obvious as to slap you in the face, you aren't aware of the data, but you KNOW isness is isness beyond a shadow of a doubt. Then later, we may want to look into the method to the madness.
                    Yes totally, understanding is what I try to do. Knowledge will never be enough, especially when you got such shitty memory like I do. So I don't focus on knowledge. I focus on finding better models of reality, perfecting my paradigm and understanding more phenomena. I don't really need to remeber data.
                    Haha the method for the madness is what we're looking for huh?

Comment

It's a law of quantum mechanics, originally aplicable to objecs, such as subatomic particles. So yes, since onjects do not have awareness, it works without the observees awareness.
                      When we use an atomic microscope or a particle accelerator to see some event that is really small, the simple fact of observing it influences it and how it unfolds, so there is no way of knowing what the process would have been wihouth the observer, or it wouldhave happened without the observer creating it.
                      I see! This is very fascinating. As it is how it is. Even after as we see that we shape matter just by looking at it, this seems to have bonded us even closer the objects we see. There is so very much going on all the time! Its amazing!

You should see this guy =)
                      [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=748NMUNZGj8[/url]
                      7 awesome vids. It's fascinating how he blends quantum mechanics with spirituality.
                      By the way, that guy, Alan Watts is the shit, I love it =)
                      This is so good dude. I can see that quantum intelligence is vveerryy similar to philosophy. Except, there is something more to it. The fusion of contentual knowledge with common intuition and fundamental understanding.

I say, in schools, we should put down the history books and stop learning the history of our country's conquest over other people. We should be teaching our kids things more in this field of quantum knowledge, and enlightenment. I think, rather, I know, this would be far more beneficial to a productive, helpful society. A society that loves his fellow man under his own volition, opposed to being told that he should.

I definetly know and I also miss that haha.. unfortunetly at times.. it's hard to experience that.. two steps forward one step back. Well' now i'm a step back but I remember. Awesome.. and I still do it online hhahhaha X)
                      A good way to become present instantly is to realize that as you sit here, the whole universe is happening. Like, trillions of light years away, something is happening in the same second. Its beautiful because its always, there is never a place/time where present isn't. Zoom out and suddenly realize the universe all happening at once as one giant, thing. Then zoom back into your eyes and see your hub of experiencing it.

eheh.. but still, in some sense you can still become.. better. I mean, while we're still on earth in the 3Ds it means we're not probably perfect yet. We're done when we ascend. Know what I mean? I'm not sure if you hold this beliefs, I think that when you activate kundalini and later on you activate merkaba, you move to another level of reality, and you stop living on this plane. I mean, like disappearing. You go to a reality with more dimensions.
                      Ah hah! This might be setting you two steps back! As is, you can hear any information and learn it from any source at any time. Although, there is only one way to know if its real, just one. This is especially true when dealing with your own experience, you know only what you experience. By learning the content before the experience, were allowed to seek this sensation, tag an end to it. You are on the right path with presence. This is the state. You have to go deeper. The deeper you go the more you allow yourself to become a clear for deeper and more powerful realizations. To where you don't just think you know, or you don't just think your thinking you know, but you know! Let silence take you there man its patience. Lets say there is 100 different degrees in meditation. If you get to 64, you may already be enlightened. Yet still, there is more. Enlightenment is also a beginning in the sensing of infinity. The term infinity - It lets you know that there is no cap. So we may as well not search, its there, just let it happen.

I really have no beliefs about anything. If that is what happens, that's it right there.

I would go even further than that.
                      Unfortunately I cannot remember who I am quoting, but this guy was talking about the oneness of everything. The.. how did he call it.. hmmm oh yes, singularity. He said everything is love. The only thing that exists. He said every emotion is either derived from love or from fear, but fear is an illusion and love is the only real thing. And actually the being, the oneness, existence is just one single thing, and it is love. So he identifies love with consciousness. He kinda has a point, so love wouldn't be just a biproduct of consciousness. =) They would actually be the same thing.
                      This is awesome! So in that respect, if the universe had the capacity to imagine fear of its self, the universe would have turned out to be a very chaotic place, where everything was in constant strive to avoid/defeat its surrounding matter. Man, sounds like modern society! Hah!

Where is this in schools man I don't see why this stuff is so hush. People need to be aware of what/who they are. We are fueling a society based on FEAR!

Wow this thing you said is actually very interesting. It's different to enlighten today than it was when we had less knowledge. I can't argue with that. It is different. You can just be present and not know shit. Or what I try to do, be present and know/understand as much as I can. Also being present is not enough to me. I want the blessing of Kundalini awakening and I want the blessing of unconditional love. And I'd also like to know what it means or feels like to have merkabah activated and what you can do with it. This is why it takes longer for me. It's just about harder goals I guess.
                      Ya, deeper presence will allow it, it sounds repetitive but from what I have found, the more you focus attention very strongly in presence, the deeper you can go with it. Every single time I become present something new and different is known/felt in perfect succession with all my previous understandings. Many people may have experienced Kundalini rising or Merkabah activation without knowing they existed. Perhaps they referred to it as yet more deeper realizations of the self, and the universe.

Yes totally, understanding is what I try to do. Knowledge will never be enough, especially when you got such shitty memory like I do. So I don't focus on knowledge. I focus on finding better models of reality, perfecting my paradigm and understanding more phenomena. I don't really need to remeber data.
                      Haha the method for the madness is what we're looking for huh?
                      Haha yes data is fantastic for discussion but it doesn't actually do much.

Say there are four leaves on the ground. Before I knew that those leaves were called four, there were still four. There are one more than three and one less than five. If I knew no language at all, and looked at the four leaves, I'd be able to see them and know that there was the amount that there was, without using the term four to describe it.

Mountains have no meaning, trees have no meaning, dirt, water, air, grass, snow, all have no meaning. The words that describe them have meaning because they describe these things. The words point toward something else aside from themselves. Take the words away, and it still is what it is.

I've come to the realization that we exist just to exist. Just as a tree grows to grow more trees, who's to say the point of the seed is to grow the tree, or the point of the tree is to drop the seed to grow more trees. None of it matters. Its all one cycle, the biggest most important knowing is that its all is one large unified universe, that exists only to exist. There is no real purpose. While we are allowed to make many different conclusions based on numbers and letters that just won't work. Just as in black in white, humans are born to make more humans, everything else is the dance, the game, the choice of heaven or hell that our minds are able to coax us into.

Seeing this, what does that say about humans? Its funny people are depressed and mad and upset about all these trivial things. While they are completely unaware that they are in fact god, the single ripple that is allowed to TAKE IT ALL IN AND APPRECIATE WHAT IS, so to speak. Even funnier, If I were to tell someone "Hey, your god." They would deny this. People have a sense of unworth, this is simply ignorance and distraction. We are raised to absolutely not realize that we are god. Even worse, we are trained to believe that God is external! That is is a guy outside of you that is your commander and creator! So, naturally, people are powerless in realizing their power because someone else has it, someone who does not exist. lol! Its literally throwing your essence in the air and watching it float away, then trying to chase the wind and recapture every little piece and put it together. You'll die trying! And, they can only have their power if God allows them to have it. That is of course, only, and only if he abides by the rules God made.

Its, funny. So many misinterpretations today in old religious texts. It is not the fault of the writer, it is the fault of the modern teacher. To teach misinformation to a fresh canvas is, a travesty. [B]It is better to learn nothing from a bad teacher, and draw your own conclusions.[/B] Because from this you will most always find that you are god, er, teakettle. Your true self is always there its just waiting patiently for us to stop the act.
                      Last edited by BigJohnson; 10-12-2009, 12:08 PM.

Comment

I see! This is very fascinating. As it is how it is. Even after as we see that we shape matter just by looking at it, this seems to have bonded us even closer the objects we see. There is so very much going on all the time! Its amazing!
                        Yeah. Actually mater would not even actually exist with no one looking at it. LOL

This is so good dude. I can see that quantum intelligence is vveerryy similar to philosophy. Except, there is something more to it. The fusion of contentual knowledge with common intuition and fundamental understanding.
                        Yeah. Most people get to this understanding from personal experience, through some phylosophy. I got to it through science. But what I call science, not what other people call science =)

I say, in schools, we should put down the history books and stop learning the history of our country's conquest over other people. We should be teaching our kids things more in this field of quantum knowledge, and enlightenment. I think, rather, I know, this would be far more beneficial to a productive, helpful society. A society that loves his fellow man under his own volition, opposed to being told that he should.
                        And we will have this in schools. I really believe we're going to see a better world emerge really soon. Ask Azazel =)

A good way to become present instantly is to realize that as you sit here, the whole universe is happening. Like, trillions of light years away, something is happening in the same second. Its beautiful because its always, there is never a place/time where present isn't. Zoom out and suddenly realize the universe all happening at once as one giant, thing. Then zoom back into your eyes and see your hub of experiencing it.
                        Thanks, the image really helps =)

Ah hah! This might be setting you two steps back! As is, you can hear any information and learn it from any source at any time. Although, there is only one way to know if its real, just one. This is especially true when dealing with your own experience, you know only what you experience. By learning the content before the experience, were allowed to seek this sensation, tag an end to it. You are on the right path with presence. This is the state. You have to go deeper. The deeper you go the more you allow yourself to become a clear for deeper and more powerful realizations. To where you don't just think you know, or you don't just think your thinking you know, but you know! Let silence take you there man its patience. Lets say there is 100 different degrees in meditation. If you get to 64, you may already be enlightened. Yet still, there is more. Enlightenment is also a beginning in the sensing of infinity. The term infinity - It lets you know that there is no cap. So we may as well not search, its there, just let it happen.
                        Yes you're totally right.. and it helps to read this thing you said here. I know way more than I've experienced, and thinking of it so much will not help me experience it, or get back the enlighetments I lost.

I really have no beliefs about anything. If that is what happens, that's it right there.
                        I understand. That's COOL!

Ya, deeper presence will allow it, it sounds repetitive but from what I have found, the more you focus attention very strongly in presence, the deeper you can go with it. Every single time I become present something new and different is known/felt in perfect succession with all my previous understandings. Many people may have experienced Kundalini rising or Merkabah activation without knowing they existed. Perhaps they referred to it as yet more deeper realizations of the self, and the universe.
                        Hmm.. but don't you become stuck on what you got if you do not also think about it and understand the next step in your evolution so you can more easily get there? Even if you can get there naturally, is there maybe a way to make if faser by taking the knowledge from people who have already been there, and only people one can totally trust?
                        For example I understand kundalini awakening, but to me merkaba is only a word and the only person I know who has activated it is Argo, I'm not sure if Azazel has too, I never asked anyway. But knowing there is something more after kundalini, gives me something to work for, since I procrastinate a lot and need some form of motivation ^_^

I've come to the realization that we exist just to exist. Just as a tree grows to grow more trees, who's to say the point of the seed is to grow the tree, or the point of the tree is to drop the seed to grow more trees. None of it matters. Its all one cycle, the biggest most important knowing is that its all is one large unified universe, that exists only to exist. There is no real purpose. While we are allowed to make many different conclusions based on numbers and letters that just won't work. Just as in black in white, humans are born to make more humans, everything else is the dance, the game, the choice of heaven or hell that our minds are able to coax us into.
                        I still consider learning the only purpose of existance. Hmm...

Seeing this, what does that say about humans? Its funny people are depressed and mad and upset about all these trivial things. While they are completely unaware that they are in fact god, the single ripple that is allowed to TAKE IT ALL IN AND APPRECIATE WHAT IS, so to speak. Even funnier, If I were to tell someone "Hey, your god." They would deny this. People have a sense of unworth, this is simply ignorance and distraction. We are raised to absolutely not realize that we are god. Even worse, we are trained to believe that God is external! That is is a guy outside of you that is your commander and creator! So, naturally, people are powerless in realizing their power because someone else has it, someone who does not exist. lol! Its literally throwing your essence in the air and watching it float away, then trying to chase the wind and recapture every little piece and put it together. You'll die trying! And, they can only have their power if God allows them to have it. That is of course, only, and only if he abides by the rules God made.
                        I wouldn't say God doesn't exist. He just is.. I mean we're all part of Him, we're His eyes.. and we can become one with him by enlightening. We're all ultimately one, with each other and with him.. and this illusion of separation is quite strong thus we do not see so almighty here =)

Its, funny. So many misinterpretations today in old religious texts. It is not the fault of the writer, it is the fault of the modern teacher. To teach misinformation to a fresh canvas is, a travesty. [B]It is better to learn nothing from a bad teacher, and draw your own conclusions.[/B] Because from this you will most always find that you are god, er, teakettle. Your true self is always there its just waiting patiently for us to stop the act.
                        I would say both reasons. People misinterpret yes, but also, most ancient books are just mistranslations of even older books so.. ^^

Comment

Hmm.. but don't you become stuck on what you got if you do not also think about it and understand the next step in your evolution so you can more easily get there? Even if you can get there naturally, is there maybe a way to make if faser by taking the knowledge from people who have already been there, and only people one can totally trust?
                          For example I understand kundalini awakening, but to me merkaba is only a word and the only person I know who has activated it is Argo, I'm not sure if Azazel has too, I never asked anyway. But knowing there is something more after kundalini, gives me something to work for, since I procrastinate a lot and need some form of motivation ^_^
                          Ah yes you see, words are tools of learning from one man to another. For a student to exist there must be a teacher, a pioneer. The very first human to realize existence had only wordless reality SCREAMING to him these silent secrets of the universe. There is nothing to work for Sir Ramm, realization is unlearning.

I still consider learning the only purpose of existance. Hmm...
                          Ah yes, death will always cut a man short in his search for knowledge. Although, your son may be able to pick up where you left off, that is if he finds it of interest. Learning is important, but when it boils down to it, data will not explain the reason for existence. Although as you exist and grow, you may be inclined to procreate, and through this you may learn more than any book or teacher can show you. Unconditional love for your children, and the mother of your children. Perhaps this is your next bracket of knowing love.

You will not find love in knowledge.

I wouldn't say God doesn't exist. He just is.. I mean we're all part of Him, we're His eyes.. and we can become one with him by enlightening. We're all ultimately one, with each other and with him.. and this illusion of separation is quite strong thus we do not see so almighty here =)
                          Yes, as I read I see many possible metaphors.

We are all a part of him - We are all part of existence, the universe as one.

Were his eyes - We are the universe looking at its self, we are the eyes of the universe.

We can become one with him by enlightening - We realize we are inseparable from the universe. There is no moment in time where we are outside of it, or outside looking into it, ever.

God as a logical man-like being capable of creating the infinite, logically? Or an infinite universe that is here just to be? So intricate simply because it has to be no where, and requires nothing. The idea that procreation exists as our means of sustaining life, and the procreator dies always, tells me something obvious. If we are all one, this is the process by which all is governed, here, just to be, to expand with time.

I would say both reasons. People misinterpret yes, but also, most ancient books are just mistranslations of even older books so.. ^^
                          Yes it began somewhere. All it takes is one misunderstanding to create a colossal mess of things. Its best to wipe it from your mental slate, and dictate reality by the common intuition of your own presence. Besides, this is the only way you'll realize anything in terms of experience anyway. To gain spiritual knowledge, without feeling it, without love, is ego.

Comment

Ah yes, death will always cut a man short in his search for knowledge. Although, your son may be able to pick up where you left off, that is if he finds it of interest. Learning is important, but when it boils down to it, data will not explain the reason for existence. Although as you exist and grow, you may be inclined to procreate, and through this you may learn more than any book or teacher can show you. Unconditional love for your children, and the mother of your children. Perhaps this is your next bracket of knowing love.

You will not find love in knowledge.
                            Yes I agree, in fact I didn't mean that by learning. LEarning facts and knowledge and data is not the meaning of life the way I meant it.
                            Learning.. spiritually let's say.. evolving, that would be the real meaning and purpose of life.

Yes, as I read I see many possible metaphors.

We are all a part of him - We are all part of existence, the universe as one.

Were his eyes - We are the universe looking at its self, we are the eyes of the universe.

We can become one with him by enlightening - We realize we are inseparable from the universe. There is no moment in time where we are outside of it, or outside looking into it, ever.
                            Yes, that is exactly one of the two things I had in mind when I wrote the post. But..

God as a logical man-like being capable of creating the infinite, logically? Or an infinite universe that is here just to be? So intricate simply because it has to be no where, and requires nothing. The idea that procreation exists as our means of sustaining life, and the procreator dies always, tells me something obvious. If we are all one, this is the process by which all is governed, here, just to be, to expand with time.
                            I have embraced a totally different paradigm. While to me the ultimate God is somewhat what you just described, I believe in the existance of other divine entities. MAny of them. And they're layered in the upper dimensions. Of couse, non of them is a logical man-like entity. And the one final god, the creator is the less human-like of them. In fact he's very far from any human understanding. Even when you are present and activate kundalini you are only getting close to just the lowest of the gods(in my perspective of course) so there is still a long way from there, thus the purpose of learning, for not gettin stalled on some step, nomatter how cool it feels

I can feel the gods sometimes.. and I can contact them, they're real =)

Comment

Yes I agree, in fact I didn't mean that by learning. LEarning facts and knowledge and data is not the meaning of life the way I meant it.
                              Learning.. spiritually let's say.. evolving, that would be the real meaning and purpose of life.
                              Oh.. I can agree. Its in this that we find contentedness and the feeling of knowing who/what we are beyond anything that the mind can convince us otherwise. Which is in a sense to say the point of living is to enjoy it truthfully.

I have embraced a totally different paradigm. While to me the ultimate God is somewhat what you just described, I believe in the existance of other divine entities. MAny of them. And they're layered in the upper dimensions. Of couse, non of them is a logical man-like entity. And the one final god, the creator is the less human-like of them. In fact he's very far from any human understanding. Even when you are present and activate kundalini you are only getting close to just the lowest of the gods(in my perspective of course) so there is still a long way from there, thus the purpose of learning, for not gettin stalled on some step, nomatter how cool it feels

I can feel the gods sometimes.. and I can contact them, they're real =)
                              This is very interesting. I will never be as narrow to say that this is not possible. Because if you have experienced this, it is possible by all means.

As the universe unfolds more and more over time, our consciousness, and our perception of the universe expands with it. The more complicated the universe becomes, the deeper we feel it as something simply progressing into its infinity. The year 2012 is supposed to signify the age where a new, more profound level of consciousness is experienced by man. His understanding of what is, is supposed to become enriched beyond what time has previously allowed. Perhaps, your getting a preview, my friend.

Comment

Working...
                              X