Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Officer Of the law

Police women HB 10 good idea or no?

Hired gun.

Wouldn't do it if you're not experienced with it. If you are, go for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hengman View Post
      Hired gun.
      literally

haha

Comment

No, don't do it.

Saying the wrong thing, or even having what you say be misinterpreted, will land you in handcuffs in the blink of an eye. Not worth the risk.

Comment

i dont see anything wrong with approaching if she is off the clock at a public place...but not when she is workin.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent13 View Post
            i dont see anything wrong with approaching if she is off the clock at a public place...but not when she is workin.
            She's no longer a hired gun(literally), the challenge is lost.

Comment

Speaking of this, I should go look for a cop to sexually assault in her face... Sike! I'd be arrested for battery. Fuck.

Plus, Philly cops here are fugly.

Comment

Originally posted by dopamine View Post
                She's no longer a hired gun(literally), the challenge is lost.
                ahh i see what you are saying
                then i wouldnt advise going after a on the job police woman

Comment

You would have 2 be a master to kiss close a hb 10 Officer while on her break ya!

Comment

i have never seen an hb 10 officer lol

Comment

I have but im 2 young anyways take me about a year to master the method that I have been scheming in my head.

Comment

what about HB security guards?

Comment

I currently date a HB10 that is a police officer and I'll tell you right now you'd have to be stupid to try to pick up on her while shes working. I did it when she was off duty not even knowing she is a cop through a mutual friend she was sitting with much easier lol. But if you like the idea of your rejection landing you in hand cuffs BY ALL MEANS attempt this and WRITE and awesome field report! Shit you could even be hitting on my girl which would make it that much more amusing I'll get to hear about it TWICE!!! #@WINNING###

Comment

Vandalize a car in front of her.

When she arrests you say 'you got my attention right away, I just HAD to get yours.'

Neg her a little but not too much.

Probably wouldn't go kino too soon.

Comment

Kool Kat,

The idea of hitting on a working female police officer is plain stupid. I think anyone here who has an IQ above 90 understands the risk reward scenario. These women get hit on ALL day both by their co-workers and guys on the streets. So they usually don't put up with any shit and regardless if she is attracted to you very doubtful you could # close her while shes working. As said before someone should attempt the worst case scenario they have a cool field report to write about.

As far as my post being DLV thats just fine I'm not on here to impress anyone I guess I'm just too much of a "KOOL KAT" for that.(There's my real AMOG)

Regards, The-Truth

Comment

Working...
                              X