X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hooters waitress Hb8

Im not sure if anyone has used this, but last Friday night I ate at Hooters. Me and some friends were sitting at the table closest to the entrance to the kitchen, and this hb8 waitress would walk by from the kitchen and on two occasions I caught eye contact with her and she would hold it from a few feet away until she would pass me. (Note: not our waitress)

After we got our check and we signed the receipt and I took the pen and wrote at the top or a napkin Category: Spontaneous? Then drew The game "Hangman" and underneath put the ( _ _ _ - _ _ _ _) Then I set my check (To show her I had paid and was leaving), the napkin, and the pen at the edge of the table.

As she walked by I opened with,

"Excuse me my friends and I were playing "Hangman" and I cant figure out the answer, take a look and see if you can figure it out" (challenging her)

hb8: (silly smirk) "Alright, fine' and walks over to the table and grabs the pen and says "hmmm", and a long drown out "I dont know"

I replied, you must not be very creative"

hb8: "Oh I am very creative!" "You know what this is crazy, but nothing like this has ever happened to me before so what the hell"

She wrote her number down winked at me and said "tomorrow! I work till close tonight" since then I have text her a few times for advice just to start conversation while im on lunch break at work and shes constantly trying to earn my attention and giving a ton of IoIs so we are going to see the Kiss and Motley crew concert together.

Only tried it twice may need some calibrating but turned out 2/2 so give it a shot either as spontaneous just for fun to see how out for adventure a girl is or for a number close.

This is great!

Comment

I do this a lot with hired guns, but It's usually tic tac toe.

I manage a hooters and I'll give everyone here some pretty obvious but occasionally over looked insight.

They here so many lines a night and so many of the same line that they go on auto pilot and treat you like another tip. Things like this that keep them entertained or is just slightly different will very quickly have every girl in the store at your table and not just your waitress.
      Last edited by shockerz23; 04-20-2012, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Yeah after i text her a few days later i was like I hope you didnt tell your friends about this so I can use it on them later haha, she fell right into and started telling the girls there about it and told them to watch out for me cause I was smoothe, which worked great cause now when I go in there they all come talk to me cause It was creative and unique, looks good when you got all the waitresses sitting around you having a good time.

Comment

Nice, even cooler if you came up with this.

Comment

I think she may be turing you into a customer. Ive gotten a few twin peaks waitresses and 1 hooters waitress. Also a few strippers. They kind of work the same way, they make you believe that you have a chance to GAIN MONEY FROM YOU. If it was as easy as you described, don't be surprised if she flakes on you.

Comment

Originally posted by shockerz23 View Post
              I do this a lot with hired guns, but It's usually tic tac toe.

I manage a hooters and I'll give everyone here some pretty obvious but occasionally over looked insight.

They here so many lines a night and so many of the same line that they go on auto pilot and treat you like another tip. Things like this that keep them entertained or is just slightly different will very quickly have every girl in the store at your table and not just your waitress.
              Yep, amongst other things.

Comment

Working...
              X