X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling a Bartender on False IOIs??

So I went to a pub the other day (on a very slow bar night) just to have a few drinks alone and figure out stuff about life and I was in a pretty low energy mood.

A cheerful hottie HB bartender gets me a drink and I automatically start to banter and do my A2 etc and our interaction went really well.

She was probably giving out false IOIs in hopes of getting a bigger tip to make up for a dead night. I can't think of any compliance tests you can run here and you can't kino over the counter.

Anyways, after the night ended I'm starting to think of some banter/lines/closers.

Something popped into my head:

"You're just flirting with me to get bigger tips. That's not nice" I'm thinking that might work if said the right way.

OR

"I was wondering how someone would get a bartender out on a date with out getting her into trouble?"

I'm a bartender and I like the second one more..
    and have some small conversation flowing till the end of the night so it creates comfort..

Comment

Thanks Aphrodite! I was thinking the same thing.

I'm thinking of going in again tonight (pretense --- I'm doing a job for a business client of mine and I just drove back in town again and I'm done travelling for now so I won't have to come back this way for a very long time). That should give me some "scarcity".

I think I'll banter her a bit and do some MM A2 then compliance test her seeing if she would be willing to go out for a smoke. I saw her beside me smoking the last time but I think it was her friend's peer pressure that made her have one. I should probably check to see if she really does smoke regularly before asking her outside to do isolation.

I guess another gambit is that I have a nice truck --- maybe come up with a routine to have just walk out to the parking lot to check it out. Perhaps something about my friend saying I should paint it

If I fail to isolate I can not see any other way to compliance test/compliance escalate so I might have to close her there at the bar. Problem could be other waitresses/customers around us

This is going to be quite a challenge

Comment

Originally posted by mymeowcat View Post
        Something popped into my head:

"You're just flirting with me to get bigger tips. That's not nice" I'm thinking that might work if said the right way.

OR

"I was wondering how someone would get a bartender out on a date with out getting her into trouble?"
        The first line sounds kinda good to me if you are really convinced that she is doing that purposefully, so calling her on her sh*t is good and is a total break state for her. So you can use it to blow her mask off and you can bet that not many guys have the balls to tell that to her face more so if shes HB8 and +.

Comment

yea i'd go with the first line...see how she reacts with from there...keep negging if necessary...if she turns into a brat, let her know shes acting bratty ("jeez, your almost as bratty as my 7 year old cousin" with a big smile on your face with get the point across without coming off as an ass) and research some other hired gun routines...

Comment

opinion on lines

I've pondered now about the second line and it just seems to me like a very tame and lame line, it's just the same as asking a hot woman:

"what would be a good pickup line?"

Comment

what happened

yeah i could be wrong although it is abit late to reply now.. How did it go?

Comment

Well -- it didn't go.

I showed up and she wasn't bartending at the time but was rather assigned to the restaurant section of the bar.

I did notice her coming over to my end of the bar to grab some order and getting into an argument with one of her co-workers and she did seem annoyed by her co-worker/supervisor.

I knew what time she got off so I just had a cigarette outside by the rear exit where people smoke and hope to bump into her there. When she did come out we just said hi and she kept on walking to her car. I figure this is kind of a good test to see if she liked me enough to actually stop --- well she just kept going.

I was going to come back the week after but I got sick so I just stayed at home recovering...after a couple of weeks I just lost interest

Comment

Working...
                X