Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time Number closing HB9 waitress

Don't know what to do next?

I'm a pretty good salsa dancer, and I was at a salsa club dancing with different girls, but slow night. I decide to start dancing with the waitresses. HB9 waitress is embarrassed at her dancing and is laughing quite a bit and smiling.

I give her light negs such as telling her I am going to call her "Cindy" throughout the evening since that was what I guessed her name was even though it wasn't.

We exchange numbers later that evening. She gives me her number and her real name. I call her cell phone to verify and she adds my name after I gave it to her. [B]However, I don't recall her asking for it during the evening (red flag).[/B] She is also moving back to her hometown in a week. She was just visiting.

Some good points of the evening were that I was able to break through her bitch shield and had her laughing by the end of the evening. At one point she came over to sit next to where me and another waitress were sitting.

How should I go about getting a date with her since she is leaving in a week?

Seems like you will have to act quickly. maybe invite her to go dancing with you and you can teach her some moves so whe won't embarrass herslef next time she's asked to dance? just a thought.

Comment

Thanks man, I'm on it.

Comment

Originally posted by pkwy View Post
        Don't know what to do next?

I'm a pretty good salsa dancer, and I was at a salsa club dancing with different girls, but slow night. I decide to start dancing with the waitresses. HB9 waitress is embarrassed at her dancing and is laughing quite a bit and smiling.
        Good work, man!

I few questions: How did you initiate dancing? I mean, if the bartenders are not behind a bar it seems easy, but if you have to ask and they have to move I would believe they would be more reluctant? Had she already moved to sit next to you?

Also I am a pretty good salsa dancer myself, but to me dancing is a bit hit-or-miss. Either I seduce them on the dancefloor making out with them there or just afterwards or you get into an ackward 'buyers remorse'-like situation. The good part of salsa dancing is that it enables you to show skills, leadership, sexuality and is instant kino, but you can't continue the same level of kino after the dance unless you are start making out, so it is always unconsciously a step backwards once you stop. I mostly just use dancing to increase value (by dancing with pivots or pawns), or to initiate seduction.

Comment

How did you initiate dancing? I mean, if the bartenders are not behind a bar it seems easy, but if you have to ask and they have to move I would believe they would be more reluctant? Had she already moved to sit next to you?
          It was a slow night and these were waitresses so they were not behind the bar. At times they were hanging by the dance floor and watching the dancers, and leaning against a wall etc.. So whenever I passed by them after dancing, I would talk to them or make comments. I told the first one that I knew a little bit from the past "Lets go dance" and grabbed her hand and led her to the dance floor. As far as the one I got the number from, I asked her if she liked the song, she said yes, and I said lets go dance it. However, this was after chatting with her intermittently throughout the night and probing discreetly if she would. I told her once when she was leaning against the wall. "Why so serious? You should be dancing?"

Also I am a pretty good salsa dancer myself, but to me dancing is a bit hit-or-miss. Either I seduce them on the dancefloor making out with them there or just afterwards or you get into an ackward 'buyers remorse'-like situation. The good part of salsa dancing is that it enables you to show skills, leadership, sexuality and is instant kino, but you can't continue the same level of kino after the dance unless you are start making out, so it is always unconsciously a step backwards once you stop. I mostly just use dancing to increase value (by dancing with pivots or pawns), or to initiate seduction.
          I agree with all of what you said. Salsa dancing with the community is just a different scene than sarging. I've been to several salsa workshops, and alot of the the girls just want to dance. It is kind of hard to sarge them when they are staring at the dance floor. I usually don't hit on them, unless they are coming on to me. However, I do use them to increase value as you stated.

One thing I have noticed about these workshops is that being yourself and friendly works best. I lost alot of opportunities by negging and using canned material never felt right. I would usually dance with them, smile alot, and as the song was over, ask them where they were from. If they asked me a question back after answering, I would continue the conversation. Bitch shields seem to be alot lower in these venues.

I do have one problem though. When I am at salsa clubs, I am not in the sarging mindset. However, sometimes, a group of girls show up that are not part of the salsa scene. They are there to watch or hang out by the bar to chat.

[B]1. Since I am already showing a heavy dose of preselection with the girls I am dancing with, do you think it is necessary to ask the obstacles to dance before the target?

2. Since I am already showing a heavy dose of preselection with the girls I am dancing with, do you think it is necessary to open the obstacles first if I just want to chat[/B]?

Comment

One thing I have noticed about these workshops is that being yourself and friendly works best. I lost alot of opportunities by negging and using canned material never felt right. I would usually dance with them, smile alot, and as the song was over, ask them where they were from. If they asked me a question back after answering, I would continue the conversation. Bitch shields seem to be alot lower in these venues.
            My experience with pick-up in the salsa-community is completely unsuccesful. I can not count the number of girls I've picked up using salsa when going out to other clubs, but I've never even kissed a girl from dance classes or workshops. The only one who seems to get any attention are the trainers.

Part of the problem I think is that there is a great sexual disconnect. People are either awkward or professional to each other outside of dancing. It should be possible to use this mutual ackwardness to create your own reality, but I haven't figured out how. Also we probably need to DHV, and dancing doesn't count unless you are teaching.

I do have one problem though. When I am at salsa clubs, I am not in the sarging mindset. However, sometimes, a group of girls show up that are not part of the salsa scene. They are there to watch or hang out by the bar to chat.

[B]1. Since I am already showing a heavy dose of preselection with the girls I am dancing with, do you think it is necessary to ask the obstacles to dance before the target?

2. Since I am already showing a heavy dose of preselection with the girls I am dancing with, do you think it is necessary to open the obstacles first if I just want to chat[/B]?
            Yes, dancing doesn't cut it (unless you are the best). I find the hardest part about salsa clubs, are all the sharks who have been dancing all their lives. Even after 5 years of training, you are only a really good swimmer on the dancefloor, but they are fucking fish. There is no way you can compete with that level. There is always someone better, and girls only want the best. So I think we need to demonstrate different values where we can be the alpha.

A few loose thoughts:

Preselection: At a salsa-club everybody dances with everybody. To demonstrate preselection, it might be better to stop dancing in front of the target and chit-chat with or tease your partner, showing a greater level of sincere connection than between other dancers.

Dancing: Ironically. I don't think it is a good idea to dance with either the obstacles or the target. Then you are just conforming to the frame, and everything you have accieved could be lost by just being perceived as part of the gray mass of salsa-sharks. (Perhaps helping them choose someone they should dance with would be a good game?)

I haven't tested any of this though. Some of my wings keeps pestering me about going with them to a salsa club, perhaps I should try again. It has been a few years.. Must experiment!
            Last edited by Carewolf; 07-26-2010, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X