X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• f closed denny's waitress

hey guys i don't post much but figured id share. so its a saturday night after the club and me and my friends head to dennny's with 3 hb7's. so we get there and the denny's waitress is a knockout 10. she's about 5'6 or 5'7 asian. so right off the bat she's giving me ioi's up the ass. facing me head on, twirling her hair, making convo etc.. so she sits us down and i tell her,"so you're our waitress for tonight?" she responds by saying no but i can get your drinks for now. and a huge smile on her face. so she brings back the the coffee i ordered and i neg her by saying,"you have pretty eyes are they real?" she responds with no so i say,"well they're still nice." credit mystery's fake nail neg. so everyone in the group is havn fun and joking around and she sees all this. so we all get up after we're done and pay the bill. i tell her you should give me your number. she says she'll take mine. i comeback and say how bout we exhange that's fair or are you not fair. so she gives me her's and i pass mine to her. the next day she calls me to hang out. so i take her for a walk on santana row and bring her back to my house to hang out. we pop open some absolute vodka and jump in the jacuzzi. we make out for a while then head to the shower. more making out in the shower then i take her to the bed and f close. after we're done she asked this isnt a one night stand is it? of course i say no but i'm thinking maybe it is i just haven't decided yet.

i also forgot to mention i had some lmr in the shower. so i backed off and turned my back to her while i showered and hogged all the water. when we got outta the shower i asked what was on her mind and she replied kissing you. after that it was on.

Comment

Originally posted by kingkongioi View Post
      after we're done she asked this isnt a one night stand is it? of course i say no but i'm thinking maybe it is i just haven't decided yet.
      lol I love it!

I love how she asks afterwords too, trying to guilt you into it by asking after

Comment

Working...
      X