Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are all Hired Guns lower in Quality than you expect?

From the clubs of DC to the waitresses at Hooters, to the bartenders of taverns, I expected better quality women than what I am experiencing.

Most are above plain looking. None in the DC area are what I would hire as "draws based on looks" if I owned a venue, though. The clubs are hiring rail-thin women who look like they should be tipped in sandwiches because they need more than skin and skeleton. The Hooters girls, beside being less than endowed by their creater with nice hooters, are mothers and wives...what kind of guy lets his wife work at a place where mens' hands will be venturing places on their woman like that?

A couple bartenders have been nice to look at, but nothing I would get excited about. One that stands out is a BT at Deitles in Rockville. She is shaped right. She can bar dance like a Coyote Ugly coreographer, but she has a mole the size of Baltimore in the middle of her forehead.

I tell you, it is killing my interest in learning how to game hired guns. Restore my faith by telling me how great the HGs are in your area.

HG's

Yes there are some HB's working at a venue called strangely enough the "Hardware Bar" in Harrisburg. I have never met any besides the one I talked with. Then I came back and totally blew her out of the water with "Did you make more in tips?" and her with an arm cross and looks in the totally different direction "No, I got a promotion" I guess she would be an 6-7 but there is like 1 or 2 10's there. If ya need a pic of her let me know I would have to send it private.

Comment

Hired Guns

Originally posted by Sincerelee View Post
      From the clubs of DC to the waitresses at Hooters, to the bartenders of taverns, I expected better quality women than what I am experiencing.

Most are above plain looking. None in the DC area are what I would hire as "draws based on looks" if I owned a venue, though. The clubs are hiring rail-thin women who look like they should be tipped in sandwiches because they need more than skin and skeleton. The Hooters girls, beside being less than endowed by their creater with nice hooters, are mothers and wives...what kind of guy lets his wife work at a place where mens' hands will be venturing places on their woman like that?

A couple bartenders have been nice to look at, but nothing I would get excited about. One that stands out is a BT at Deitles in Rockville. She is shaped right. She can bar dance like a Coyote Ugly coreographer, but she has a mole the size of Baltimore in the middle of her forehead.

I tell you, it is killing my interest in learning how to game hired guns. Restore my faith by telling me how great the HGs are in your area.

Sincerelee,

I've heard about the girls in DC... I feel your pain, man. Yep, all hired guns are not created equal, that is for sure. Well, I know that the hired guns here in Texas are spectacular.... Whether you go to Houston, Dallas, Austin, or San Antonio, there is always plenty of quality hired guns, you just have to go to the right places. There also seems to be a lot of great hired guns all over California and Florida as well (especially Miami). Anyway, you are in DC, so you just need to make the best out of what you've got. Hired gun game can be a lot of fun... so I say you should just practice your game on whatever hired guns you do have over there, and get really good at this niche, so that when you finally do come across a suitable, quality hired gun... you'll be ready for it. If you are really interested in learning more about this, then you might also want to consider taking Mystery's special breakout session on strippers and hired guns. I sat in on that class twice now... And all I can say is WOW! That is one great class, jam-packed with useful information and all of Mystery's personal secret tricks for pulling even the most elusive hired guns!

~ Annika

Comment

I know the feeling. I live on South Beach and am surrounded by the hottest women on the planet. I have decent game and a couple wings chicks, (HB9-10 have been in Maxim etc,) who I hang with and who give me massive value in target rich environments. I have met Playboy Centerfolds, Victoria Secret Models, actresses you read about in the tabloids, etc. After a while no amount of hotness can make up for what they lack in personality, intelligence and soul.

Comment

The clubs are hiring rail-thin women who look like they should be tipped in sandwiches because they need more than skin and skeleton.
          LOL....I second that! It looks like a trip to Brazil is in your future.

Comment

Typically

Think of what kind of education and smarts you need to be to work in a restaurant or strip club.

NONE!

Meaning any scrounge or scrub off the street can be acceptable.

I dated a host/waitress from a restaurant...big waste of time and huge lack of any feminine traits other than the fact of appearance, which was not much either.

I suggest any guy to date at least one of these woman to know what KIND of women are really out there and what to avoid, that way the experience from which can be nettled into your mind.

ALTHOUGH there may be some diamonds amongst the rubble considering some slip into said jobs quickly just to earn a quick buck(food services)...especially now considering jobs are tough.
            Last edited by ThePlayBook; 07-12-2009, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Hmm, well here in Japan the Hired Guns at better quality places are either university girls posing as [I]burikko[/I] (agreeable airheads) or gritty types who have seen a lot more life than your average girl.

Either way in my experience once the girl lets down her bitch shield then forgets she's working (and forgets, for a moment, you're a customer) you can hear all sorts of interesting stories.

If you mean simply looks, it's true the glamour (if that's what it is) of the job often falls off when the girl is off work, but not always. Japanese girls tend to blossom when they dress up. Maybe it's just me but seeing a drop dead gorgeous hired gun without makeup and in her civilian clothes is kind of a turn-on.

You are no doubt correct, though, in the idea that the allure and promise of gaming the HG is not always what it's cracked up to be. It could have something to do with expectations: The HG is seen as harder to attain, therefore of higher value--but people are people are people (girls are girls are girls), regardless of their job.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodehard View Post
                I know the feeling. I live on South Beach and am surrounded by the hottest women on the planet. I have decent game and a couple wings chicks, (HB9-10 have been in Maxim etc,) who I hang with and who give me massive value in target rich environments. I have met Playboy Centerfolds, Victoria Secret Models, actresses you read about in the tabloids, etc. After a while no amount of hotness can make up for what they lack in personality, intelligence and soul.
                Kind of reminds me of Jessica Simpson. I heard she is so dumb she dont know her head from a hole in the ground

Comment

hired guns

There are some HOT hired guns (and girls in general) here...in night and day game - what are they odds that there aren't? Impossible, just based on odds alone.

I actually hear a lot of this "no hot girls in DC' stuff on PUA boards; they are saying stupid things like that midwestern girls are hotter because they are of scandinavian stock and that California Asians are less hot because they were originally of worker stock, and that East coast girls are ugly because they were originally of United Kingdom Stock. silly shit. A PUA goes out and sees hundreds of girls and none are attractive to him...its on the PUA...not the girls. There are HBs in cities all over the world...more girls means that there will be more HBs. It has to be a %.

Now, if someone has SPECIFIC TYPING (tall thin blondes, short redheads w/bobs, east indians), own it but you dont need to put down the other HBs.

Comment

Do not confuse what I said. I did not say all the women in DC were not hot. I said the Hired Guns weren't as hot as I expected.

Comment

I know. I'm just hearing a lot of this "dc girls aren't hot stuff" in general.

What kind of hired guns? Bartenders? How hot do you expect them to be?

Comment

Since they are hired on their looks, I expect them to be above average. Especially a big metropolitan area like DC. Like you said, the numbers are here that they should be even better looking.

I haven't heard that DC girls aren't hot. Some are, but the really hot ones are going to be in LA hoping for a film career, or NYC or Miami, hoping for a modeling career. You will get the rare ultrahottie who lives in DC for other reasons, though.

I have also been told by guys who learned PUA Do in DC that Miami and LA girls are so easy to game because DC girls are much tougher to game.

One in LA described it as, going fishing, but in LA they stock the waters.

Comment

Originally posted by Kind View Post
                          Yes there are some HB's working at a venue called strangely enough the "Hardware Bar" in Harrisburg. I have never met any besides the one I talked with. Then I came back and totally blew her out of the water with "Did you make more in tips?" and her with an arm cross and looks in the totally different direction "No, I got a promotion" I guess she would be an 6-7 but there is like 1 or 2 10's there. If ya need a pic of her let me know I would have to send it private.
                          Woah Hardware bar in Harrisburg? I went there for my 21st birthday last weekend. Where are you from, let's meet up and sarge. O and Sincerelee, sometime soon I hope to make it to D.C. to sarge with you too, I look forward to meeting you and learning a lot.

Comment

Sincerelee... part of the problem is once you master the art of the pick up, your standards raise. I have noticed that women other men see as 10's rate 8's in my book. Same is true when I am in Telluride, Miami or Wichita, women other men rate as hot, are not hot in my book. This includes the swimsuit models I meet in Miami. To define my idea of HB9 she has to have the body and looks to be in Playboy. Maxim, etc.

If your game is tight and you have high value then any woman is easy to game.
                            Last edited by Rodehard; 11-30-2009, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Yes, I've dated a few models and they're all very self-conscious and a lot of them are dumb. Once in a while I'll meet a cool bartender but that's once in a blue moon.

Comment

Working...
                              X