X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaming A Bartender?!

So i went to this club saturday night and saw this HB 9 bartender. totally my type! 5'4 petite, fake tits, fat ass, jet black hair with tan skin. (typical Jersey Girl) Now as u know clubs are normally nosie with a lot goin on. Gaming has to be fast and to the point with little margin of error. i'm still new in the whole PUA world, so i dont do to well in clubs. I normally do well during day game and bars for night game. With that said...i saw this HB 9 bartender and thought of an opener/neg/kino and how i was gonna go about it. I had few challenges: men coming up and interupting my game for a drink, the bar counter that seperates us and the lound fuckin house music and thumping of the bass goin on (what can i say, its a jersey club). needless to say i ordered a drink ( with a smile on my face and energy level higher than hers) and made a commnet on her braclet. at that point, i grabed her hand (she was complient) and began to do a compliance test. i neged her by asking her where she got it and cut her off saying that the braclet looked liked she got it outta a craker jack box. she smiled and said, "nooo....". i could tell she was attracted to me because she was consistantly running her hands through her hair and lite up like a christmas tree with a smile with slight body rocking not wanting to leave after she had given me my drink. before i could open with a real opener i got cut off by some cock blocker asking for a gay mixed drink. before i knew it she had 2 other guys came up to order drinks. i FELT that there was little i can do at that point because if i had hung around i would lose value and she would know that i was just standing there like a tool waiting to talk to her. Anyboby know what i could have done different or how to over come the obstacles: bar counter, loud music, guys askin for drinks?

ALSO: how do i approch girls at a club with the loud music playing and a lot of them are dancing. It's hard for me to understand what my friends are saying, let alone some girl trying to hear me spit game. what should i do?!

Bartenders : go direct, they're gonna know what you're about. You can even discard negs depending on her levels of self esteem - ie. if it's high, she won't respond.

But go direct in a timely fashion : not when twenty blokes are on her back. Example : saturday, cute bartender - ok, I knew her vaguely from before - glares at me, I go there, pass my hand on her cheek, greet her, kiss her hello "a la frenchie" because I am in a country with such customs, then I move away for a minute (active disinterest yeah and everything, only quicker).

I get back, give her a relaxed smile, she takes me by the hand and caresses my hand as I am ordering.

So before I leave, I just drop by the bar she is at now, and tell her "gotta get your digits before I leave", she goes "we'll have time after, just move out for a second while we close doors". I do step back, but seeing she'll be in for more and more cleaning work, I grad her digits and quit.

Did we exchange three full sentences? I don't even think.
    Others will surely have some nice input too.

Comment

Loud music is the biggest obstacle about gaming girls in a club IMHO. Especially the clubs I go to where everyone is dancing and there is rarely the quiet spots. So like Argo Navis said in his excellent example, it's really quick. 2-3 sentences, quick gaming especially if it's with a hired gun.

1. Eye contact
      2. Go over kino + direct "Hey, you look like someone I'd like to meet..."

From there it depends. It's about being socially aware at this point. It's cool to just chat a bit and then bounce, then meet her again to exchange contacts. Never try to close within the first minute.

Comment

I think you should watch mehow.tv. On the site it shows great in footage. I use some of his routines it works wonders man.

Comment

plus it's a known fact that if you are in a crowd with other men, your value diminishes if the other guys are better looking. so clubs are tough.

it's helpful to have a hot woman with you if that is at all possible, that way the women will find a way to talk to you, theyll scream if they have to.

Comment

Originally posted by Apprentice_Player View Post
            plus it's a known fact that if you are in a crowd with other men, your value diminishes if the other guys are better looking. so clubs are tough.

it's helpful to have a hot woman with you if that is at all possible, that way the women will find a way to talk to you, theyll scream if they have to.
            I don't know where the "known fact is from". Looks are only a small part of game. The only thing that diminishes your own value is you (insecurities like that is one way to do it). Even the best looking, most famous guy in the world, if he does some socially inept stuff would crash and burn in a social setting (i.e. if he was really rude, disrespectful, not funny asshole. Or if he was a very insecure wimp). Yes he can get away with more than quasimodo, but not too much more. All game is, is the ability to display to the whole social group, social skills. Looks is minimal.

The problem with a club or a bartender is the minimum amount of time to display these skills, or the limit on the socializing. But if you can exude confidence with your smile, stare and stance, you are already way ahead of the game. Add that to maybe a c/f line. You can be memorable to your target.

In doing this, you make the women wonder, "who is this guy? why is he so confident?" He must be worth my vag or at least my time. Nothing is a guarantee, but this confidence increase your chances.
            Last edited by Calyx; 12-08-2008, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X