X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• openers

I went to a nice club called milk in my country. And i didnt use the M.M.(mistery.....) so i open this 28 year old girl with out knowing, she looked 18, so i said this- you look nice -and from there we started talking I swer that in less than two minutes i k-close. but i feel i need more openers... by the way this is a latin country and girls are harder if you know any openers that gives you a semi neg(not a full neg but just enough to let her know thats she is not the preetiest girl in the world) and dhv let me know.

Just say " Hi, I noticed you from far way and I was wondering if there is anything more to you than meets the eye " If she aks why, then say "because you look like (neg)" make sure it is funny that way she won't feel insulted by a stranger. But you can only do that if she is alone or else you will be ignoring her set, and that won't be good. If she answers your statement then that means she is qualifying herself to you, because you communicated that you are not affected by her beauty, and you are in control, which is a dhv.

Comment

Working...
    X