X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Field Report...geesh...

Ok, so a friend and I went out tonight and here is what happenen. Well, that sums it up.

I still have HUGE issues with AA and am working on that. My biggest problem that I have always had is in the approach.

So, tonight, I managed to open one HB and was opened myself by one. Unfortunately, I blew both right off.

The first, in which I was opened, the HB commented on my necklace. I hadn't naturalized a response for her comment yet so I just smiled and nodded...contact done.

The second, a HB was walking past me, I was walking the other direction. She ran square into me. She, of course, said sorry. I told her that one was free and that I would have to charge her for any more. She turned and started walking away then stopped, came back and said (laughing) "That was very funny and extremely original, I love it" I responded poorly (once again) with well, that's me, funny and original. She turned and walked away.

So, I know what most of my problems are to this point; approach and getting my routines and responses in the can. Next time, I WILL do better...I WILL do the newbie drill (although not 4 nights a week)...I WILL have my routines naturalized and be able to respond or engage properly....

Just thought I would share...

KJ

The first, in which I was opened, the HB commented on my necklace.
    This is a perfect IOI. I'm not really sure how to deal with it, but here's what I'd do.

HB: Nice necklace!
    PUA: Thanks, you're very kind. Give me your hand. (compliance test, palm reading)
    ________
    [URL="http://pattayaluxurycondos.com"]Sunset Boulevard Residence 2 Condo[/URL]
    Last edited by leto44; 09-15-2011, 07:55 PM.

Comment

This always works for me thanks to Mystery.
      -HB "I like your necklace"
      -Me (with a straight face) "No you don't..(pause)..you're attracted to me"..pause and wait for her reaction while looking at her straight faced or maybe crunch your brow a bit. This will most likely be a blush, a gasp, and a smile from her! Then give a her a big witty charming smile and Game on!

Comment

PUA: I want to fuck you.

Comment

PUA: I want to fuck you.
          is something you shouldnt be doing.

just keep trying man, u'll get it.

This is a perfect IOI. I'm not really sure how to deal with it, but here's what I'd do.

PUA: Thanks, you're very kind. Give me your hand. (compliance test, palm reading)
          is good advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzly View Post
            This always works for me thanks to Mystery.
            -HB "I like your necklace"
            -Me (with a straight face) "No you don't..(pause)..you're attracted to me"..pause and wait for her reaction while looking at her straight faced or maybe crunch your brow a bit. This will most likely be a blush, a gasp, and a smile from her! Then give a her a big witty charming smile and Game on!
            hehe this is actually the response that I had ready for the "I like your necklace" or "I don't like your necklace" line however, she didn't say that until after I already blew it...she actually asked me if it was what she thought it was and it caught me off guard. I had never even considered someone asking that, but now I have (because, DUH, someone asked me) and I am working on a response. The necklace is actually a chrome bike chain (you see Mystery wearing something similar in the video archives set) and seems to really draw attention.

As for the other contact, I probably should have said something like "well, I know that you are attracted to me and just needed to get closer" after the "Funny and Original" comment she made.

It is all learning! As is said...success comes with failure!

Comment

first field report

FR* TWO SET HB6 HB8 and surprise apperance by an HB7

*I ALREADY KNEW THE HB6 and targeted the HB8

i opened a two set with the old ohh introduce me note i already knew hb6
              opening the hb6 selecting the hb8 as my target and

as she introduced me i made it my duty to accept her name and not tell her mine and then rolling off droping an ioi

"do you to have insurance

hb6 hb8 oh no we dont why do you ask

i said as planned
              well some girls are so hot that they can recieve body insurance to secure them selves their smoking hot bodies
              and i gave the hb8 my number and told her that if she called the number well take care of her right over the phone

playfull secondary opener
              they lived in my building
              so
              *LATER ON THAT NIGHT
              later on like that night
              i seen the two as i was talking to a hb 7 outside my door
              and excused my self than approached them hb6 hb8
              then neged saying your outfit's clash with mine mabey we should go back to your room and change
              hb 8 was my target and note my age is (7x7+3) and hb8 was 20 so

she responded why do you wanna talk to me any way im a grown women
              of coarse i responded ME TOO

hb8 replied along with the hb6
              if your so grown let me see your bleep!! D*** and
              with out hesitation i reached for my holster and thought what should i get in return
              so i quickly stated what do i get to see
              hb6 quickly lefted up her shirt showing me her c cups and I

obliged them both with the grace of seeeing the goods
              note we were out side about 10pm at this time and she actually had to use her phones lighting to see
              then hb6 and hb8 responded ahhhhh it's soo cute

*WHAT I SHOULD HAVE DONE
              but i should have traded touch for touch and gotten hb8 to join us
              or dhv and said i charge for that kind of exposure
              Last edited by Kurt Jaydestone; 09-16-2007, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X