X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lay Report: Pre-Ejaculatory Fluid

I sent this girl a text message, asking her how her exam went. I got a simple 'Pretty good' as a response. It seemed a bit curt to me, so I just replied 'cool'. Now, usually, I probably wouldn't have text her again, as the polite thing to do, if you're interested, would be to ask me how I was doing. But . . . I text her this a day later:

"Got a new subject this semester, Law Film and Popular Culture, we sit around watching movies on a Friday afternoon. This is the life! What are you up to?"

I don't remember exactly what she text me, but it she told me what she was up to. I said "I might need some assistance with my bratty kids' taekwondo class tomorrow, come and help me out".

So, she agreed.

I picked her up from her flat, drove to the sports centre, she brought a movie camera, and filmed part of the class. I also got her to join in, and show-off'ed a bit (dhv-ed!!).

When we finished, she eyed me up and said 'you are so . . . powerful' (yeah right, I'm 5'7" and weigh only 140lb, guys, it's NOT about looks, DHV will get you everywhere!).

I then drove straight to my house, but I didn't tell her where we were going. She asked me "where are we going, this is not the way we came". I said "we're going to my house to get a bite to eat, is that ok with you?". She said "Oh, I suppose so". I said "That's not good enough, I want you to be thrilled!". She started laughing.

In the car, she told me about one of her friend's boyfriend, who was always flirting with other girls. He once tried to put an peanut into her mouth, but she told him just to put it in her hand.

We got home, and went into the kitchen. There was a bunch of grapes in a bowl, I popped one in my mouth, and then pretended to try and put one in hers, playing on the story she had told me, she started giggling, and playfully/sarcastically said "You're a funny guy".

I cooked some lunch for us, and then suggested we watch a dvd in the living room. When she said 'ok', her fate was sealed. I took her upstairs to my bedroom, as that's where I kept my dvd player! haha!

She sat on the edge of the bed. I suggested she take her shoes off and get on the bed to be more comfortable, but she declined.

Ten minutes into the film, she wanted to play the Playstation, so I turned that on. I kinoed a bit, and took away almost immediately. I then did Style's Evolution Phase Shift, and started kissing her neck. She lay on the bed, and turned towards me, I lay down next to her and started to kiss her.

We were both lying on the bed, kissing, and I suggested she take her shoes off, and climb on the bed.

We both removed a couple of layers of clothing, and ended up in our underwear. I asked her if she was cold, and she said yes. Cue, lets get beneath the sheets.

I took a condom out, and she said 'I'm not sure about this'. I said 'It's okay, honey. We'll do whatever you're comfortable with'.

I then put the condom on my bedside table.

I kissed the outside of her bra, she then removed her bra so that I could kiss the smooth skin and lick her nipples, then I moved down and started kissing the outside of her panties, indicating I wanted to perform oral sex. She helped me remove them.

I also removed my own boxers, we continued kissing and caressing one another.

I then said to her 'babe, I think it's better that I put the condom on, I don't want my pre-ejaculatory fluids touching your body (honestly, I said this shit, but read on before laughing!).

Obviously, I sounded like a sensible guy taking precautions! Of course, I had no intention of having sex with her . . .

She hesitated, but then realised that I had her best interests at heart.

Now, this is the important part. I got HER to put the condom on me. She did that (mentally, it got her ready for what was going to happen next).

We continued kissing, and I rubbed my penis on the outside of her genitals, next thing I know, she grabs me close, and inserts me inside her, with a low moan.

F-close.

IceDragon

p.s. On the way out, I put a grape in her mouth, which she accepted with a grin.

ha deadly

Comment

nice!, now all you have to post is how you met her and what you did to transition, attract, and qualify her with. i would also recommend you post some comfort tactics and strategies you pulled to get her on a date.

[B]-FlavA[/B]

Comment

in the words of Borat sagdiyev,, "GREAT SUCCESS!!!"

Comment

God damn, I'm living in the wrong part of Scotland, all the girls down in Glasgow sound easy as hell! If that's all it took to get laid...

Comment

lol! Come down to Glasgow, mate!

IceDragon
            Last edited by IceDragon; 06-05-2007, 05:39 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

This was a real fun read - great stuff bro. The pre-ejac excuse was just gold.

Comment

Thanks Moxie!

That was an amazing moment for me. I discovered some new things about kino escalation, which has made things a lot easier since.

I will post an article soon, dedicated to my kino escalation techniques.

What I love about the game, is that I'm always learning.

Kind Regards

IceDragon

Comment

Great idea that Icedragon. Getting the condom on has been a sticking point for me during LMR recently and your post has helped me a load! I've used this on tuesday night and tonight and it's got a 2/2 success rate so far.

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Goatie View Post
                    God damn, I'm living in the wrong part of Scotland, all the girls down in Glasgow sound easy as hell! If that's all it took to get laid...
                    Fuck, for a second I thought your name was Goatse...

Anyway, in response to your point, I think game is a lot easier than you realise. I've had 3 girls in my bed the last 7 days without much effort at all.
                    How? Because girls want sex! One thing I agree with Baby Girl about is that you can tell if it's on within 3 minutes of the interaction. From there all you have to do is escalate and not do anything stupid. F-close.
                    Last edited by fishbulb; 06-07-2007, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbulb View Post
                      Great idea that Icedragon. Getting the condom on has been a sticking point for me during LMR recently and your post has helped me a load! I've used this on tuesday night and tonight and it's got a 2/2 success rate so far.

Cheers!
                      Excellent stuff, fishbulb!

This technique has a 100% success rate.

IceDragon

p.s. You're absolutely right . . . the game is as easy, if you know how to play.

p.p.s. Just wait till I post my 'kino-escalation' article next week. I promise you will love it!

Comment

Working...
                      X