Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the Best PUA/Method for Day Game?

i'm very very confused.. i've been checking out many pua's routines and am confused about which pua and method is the best for day agme. can someone please tell me which method and pua is the best for day game?? i'd appreicate this a lot.. thanks.

direct game

there is no definitive absolute answer

different people have their own opinions

so ill just give you mine

go DIRECT

have some direct openers that you can approach and keep your game consistent with that style

VA does not really teach that, at least in its bootcamps.....however some of the instructors like Matador do it if you work with him 1 on 1

So you have Matador.....
    Mehow does incorporate direct game so he also might prove to be a very good source
    The Social Man seems to have some good coaches with regard to this
    And there is this PUA named Sasha who 'seems' to be legit, I don't know for sure though

These are people you might want to consider

I would find a coach [B]telling them SPECIFICALLY you want to work on direct [/B]game.....
    The two I would be most confident in recommending would be Matador or Mehow if this is what you are looking for.

Matador I have worked with live many times....he is a true force of nature and can definitely show you direct game.

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by subzero View Post
      there is no definitive absolute answer

different people have their own opinions

so ill just give you mine

go DIRECT

have some direct openers that you can approach and keep your game consistent with that style

VA does not really teach that, at least in its bootcamps.....however some of the instructors like Matador do it if you work with him 1 on 1

So you have Matador.....
      Mehow does incorporate direct game so he also might prove to be a very good source
      The Social Man seems to have some good coaches with regard to this
      And there is this PUA named Sasha who 'seems' to be legit, I don't know for sure though

These are people you might want to consider

I would find a coach [B]telling them SPECIFICALLY you want to work on direct [/B]game.....
      The two I would be most confident in recommending would be Matador or Mehow if this is what you are looking for.

Matador I have worked with live many times....he is a true force of nature and can definitely show you direct game.

Good luck!
      wassup subzero.. i really need to remove my sticking pionts in daygame, like, transitioning from the direct opener and filling the void in the convos. also, i read jeremy soul's book. its helpful but i find that i need a bit more ammo. i looked up sasha.. and hes too nerdy and his approaches arent alpha at all. hes just too goofy and only targets easy girls like foreigners. how can i get in contact with matador for daygame coaching?

Comment

matador

ok, i just wanted to be fair and tell u whats out there unbiased

[B]i can coordinate trainings with any VA coach[/B] including Matador

[B]general note to all.....anyone who is interested working with ANY of our coaches......feel free to PM or email [email]Subzero@VenusianArts.com[/email]****[/B]

Ill send you a PM discussing your needs...

from there you and i can chat via skype

lastly i can arrange the booking with Matador

ill send you the initial pre skype
        Last edited by subzero; 04-25-2012, 07:49 PM.

Comment

matador is a direct game alpha dog gangsta....

i was very very lucky to work with him live!

Comment

how much does it $$ for madator 1on1

Comment

thelocal

hi TheLocal....

we have standard pricing.....i will contact you via PM

to anyone else....please email me directly if you are interested in a quote to work with one of our coaches 1 on 1 style

Comment

Hey im new to this forum. First do i have to be a certain age to be on this forum. So i have 20 - 30 + approach on my belt. Im in school and one day i did 16. Im real direct and some chicks dont seem to be able to handle that. Ive read Vin dicarlos pandoras box. Mystery seems to me like the best night game and for testers, justifers (you will understand when you read pandores box, To me its like the best book to start out to understand woman) So now i want to create a strucutre and use mystery methods M3 ways. I want to have it all orginzied so i can just read it and now EXATCLY what to do. Someone please help me out with this . This is my 4th month training to get better at attracting woman and such. My game is getting really good compared to when i started (not bragging) But im pretty new and i want to get a structed game. I want to have a structure like mystery and style. they are two of my faviorite pua. Thanks alot guys. best regards and i can give you guys tips if you like . Also any pua coach wanna add m.e on skype. dan_davis_duperron is my skype name thanks guys

Comment

Ive been working on my inner game by using dream stating and hypnosis. You guys got any tips for inner game? My confidents at a peak state is a 10/10. I just need to have that all the time and i can go up to any chick anytime with no worries . Im looking at trying indirect game like mystery. I started out with natural game but adding mysterys method into my game and mysterys method works very well.

Comment

Ùsing indirect openers is the way to go most of the time. You display value, you even overlooked her. But the more you are hot compare to her the more you can use a direct opener and directly jump to screening (or something like that)! Or maybe if its obvious that I'm interested in the girl. (or if she think that I'm attracted to her) Example: The girl is fucking hot so I trow her an indirect opener but its obvious that she thinks that I'm hitting her. I would say: Are you an angel,(I jump in her hoop) you know, from time to time the universe teaches me this and that... Seriously, Are you an angel... (I hoop her back using the absurd and redirect the conversation to my advantage going back to the indirect game...) ( The routine is from Mystery) Than I would stack foward with another Indirect opener or longuer DHV routine. I hope it's clear my friend.

Comment

Anyone want to talk game (advanced pua only) add me on skype

dan_davis_duperron

Or facebook daniel duperron
                      Last edited by dan_duperron; 05-03-2012, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Amour37 View Post
                        Ùsing indirect openers is the way to go most of the time. You display value, you even overlooked her. But the more you are hot compare to her the more you can use a direct opener and directly jump to screening (or something like that)! Or maybe if its obvious that I'm interested in the girl. (or if she think that I'm attracted to her) Example: The girl is fucking hot so I trow her an indirect opener but its obvious that she thinks that I'm hitting her. I would say: Are you an angel,(I jump in her hoop) you know, from time to time the universe teaches me this and that... Seriously, Are you an angel... (I hoop her back using the absurd and redirect the conversation to my advantage going back to the indirect game...) ( The routine is from Mystery) Than I would stack foward with another Indirect opener or longuer DHV routine. I hope it's clear my friend.
                        Yeah i get it. Would you be able to write a full on structure of everything to do from opening a set to closing? Like what to say. I want to be able to just look at my rotuine and read over it so i can memorize. Ive been going on reading mystery method revaltion and i also came across "10 second sexaul attraction" by mehow. Which one you guys suggest i read frist? I got like 5 - 7 gb of pick up artist stuff, including videos and many e books. So for Mehow`s book has alot of information without me getting it really. He shows examples but its a little tricky.

Thanks so much guys hope to talk to you soon.

Any master pua wanna add me on skype or facebook please do

Skype name : dan_davis_duperron

I could even teach some master pua some stuff ive learned that i bet they havnt.

Comment

Never read 10 sec sexual attraction.... I would begin with Mystery Method by Mystery than The PUA the new and improved... and Neill Strauss the game but his latest ones cause it includes a lot of relationnal routines and openers while mystery is using more humour...and Mystery's routines are probably more adapted to nightlife stuff... and finally I found Revelation a little bit more difficult to understand so I would finish by this book. I loved the Amog stuff and the violation theory by Lovedrop which is a genius!

I was using a cheat list when beginning using canned material,. Now I'm working the Amog stuff and making the routines more congruent and trashing routines I dont like, There was a gap beteen what I was saying and what I actually am when using canned material.
                          I'm from Quebec so I use and learn all these fantastic routines in la langue de mollière (français)!
                          Thanks for the tip about mehow's book. I'll read it for sure.
                          Cheat List
                          2-3 DHV opener
                          3-4 DHV longuer routine
                          Some screening questions or routines (Like The fat bastard challenge by Neill Strauss)
                          1-2 connection routine (Titanic connection)
                          What do you think about Mehow's book. and Mystery's books? Isn't Mehow's book more about fast seduction like Ross Jeffries
                          Last edited by Amour37; 05-04-2012, 09:12 PM. Reason: errors

Comment

Originally posted by Amour37 View Post
                            Never read 10 sec sexual attraction.... I would begin with Mystery Method by Mystery than The PUA the new and improved... and Neill Strauss the game but his latest ones cause it includes a lot of relationnal routines and openers while mystery is using more humour...and Mystery's routines are probably more adapted to nightlife stuff... and finally I found Revelation a little bit more difficult to understand so I would finish by this book. I loved the Amog stuff and the violation theory by Lovedrop which is a genius!

I was using a cheat list when beginning using canned material,. Now I'm working the Amog stuff and making the routines more congruent and trashing routines I dont like, There was a gap beteen what I was saying and what I actually am when using canned material.
                            I'm from Quebec so I use and learn all these fantastic routines in la langue de mollière (français)!
                            Thanks for the tip about mehow's book. I'll read it for sure.
                            Cheat List
                            2-3 DHV opener
                            3-4 DHV longuer routine
                            Some screening questions or routines (Like The fat bastard challenge by Neill Strauss)
                            1-2 connection routine (Titanic connection)
                            What do you think about Mehow's book. and Mystery's books? Isn't Mehow's book more about fast seduction like Ross Jeffries
                            Yeah I got the game by neil strauss, Mystery method, mystery revaltion and many more. I heard the new the pick up artist by mystery and neil strauss is not that good though? I got stylelife master the game mp3s. I got a girl im dating right now but i still feel like im gonna talk to woman and flirt with them. I recently like 3 days ago approached one of the hottest chicks in my school like a 9 or 10 HB. At first i tried to not give all my value with body langauge. We were both smiling and i went for a neg but it didnt get the reaction i wanted so we talked a bit then i started to talk away touched her upper shoulder and said im just negging you. So i just left, thats what i do when i dont like the conversation ill just walk away like a boss. Im look for a really good phycology book that is like top secret . Like really good and only known by very few people, anyone know books or something that can really show me all the secrets to attraction? I think im gonna go read mystery revelation book. This is like my 5th month learning how to get woman and i have 30+ appraochs on my belt. Can you please send me your structures that you are using? Like the DHV`s and everything. I dont really use DHV`s but i should.

Thanks alot for the replie and im looking for some guys to do game with me.

Comment

Mehows book i think is for more natural game. I dont really know if i would suggest reading it. I like mystery`s style and styles way of doing things. One book i realllllly recommend is vin dicarlo`s pandoras box. A really good starter to understand woman and phycology of woman. If you want to learn how to understand a new woman that you meet and know what to do then read this book. There is 8 types of woman out there.

Comment

Working...
                              X