Train with Mystery Get Trained in your city



Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Has this ever happen to you?. Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Has this ever happen to you?.

    Hi guys,
    I've been noticing something when I go out and perform daygame. When I approach HB's they sometimes tend to get jittery, nervous, or really shy. I've been trying to read up on this but so far I haven't gotten to a conclusion. Any thoughts on why HB's sometimes tend to do this?

    When I first enter a venue, the first thing I do is establish myself as an Alpha male. At first I thought that the girls noticed this and were afraid of me for some reason. Then I thought it might be my approach, so I honed my approach method but still HB's get jittery and when I approach them, their eye's get WIDE open and their mouths halfway open. When I stack forward to build attraction things start going smoothly.. but my question again is; why do HB's look as if they've just seen a ghost when I appraoch?.

    All reply's relating to this are welcome so don't be shy lol.

  • #2
    It's probably rare for them to get day gamed, do you go direct? That could shock them.

    What's your body language/tone? Relaxed/not too high energy, and smiling, as if talking to strangers is completely normal?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ScottisHot View Post
      It's probably rare for them to get day gamed, do you go direct? That could shock them.

      What's your body language/tone? Relaxed/not too high energy, and smiling, as if talking to strangers is completely normal?
      I don't go direct, I use situational openers and stack from there. When I approach I have my shoulder's back, chest out and forearms up. I have a huge smile and I don't break eye contact. Could it be because they see my approach?. Most of the time I go in facing the HB's.

      Comment


      • #4
        Always approach from the front so she can see you.

        What do you mean by forearms up?

        Keep in mind, for the first 5 min or more you will be doing 95% of the talking. Just plow through this little period where she is processing you, sizing you up.

        You say when you stack forward things go smoothly. I think they don't want to commit themselves to rejecting or accepting you right away and need more time to evaluate you. So they go shy or nervous to buy time. Sometimes too, they may feel very attracted to you but their ASD kicks in saying "I can't feel this way about this stranger," so you get a deer in the head lights look.

        I'd say its a positive thing to get this but I wouldn't neg them on it. Sometimes you just gotta let her emotional processes run their course.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Alacrity View Post
          Always approach from the front so she can see you.

          What do you mean by forearms up?

          Keep in mind, for the first 5 min or more you will be doing 95% of the talking. Just plow through this little period where she is processing you, sizing you up.

          You say when you stack forward things go smoothly. I think they don't want to commit themselves to rejecting or accepting you right away and need more time to evaluate you. So they go shy or nervous to buy time. Sometimes too, they may feel very attracted to you but their ASD kicks in saying "I can't feel this way about this stranger," so you get a deer in the head lights look.

          I'd say its a positive thing to get this but I wouldn't neg them on it. Sometimes you just gotta let her emotional processes run their course.

          That makes total sense. For the first 5 minutes actually they just stand there and listen to me talk and only talk when I ask them a question. I have to say that about 90% of girls who get shy or nervous end up liking me. I don't know if you've read Lovedrops Violation theory (I've just read it yesterday), but he talks about this and the best way is to plow through. I'm going to keep what you said and some of Lovedrops advice in mind.
          Thanks man you were alot help.

          Oh I've learned the forearms up from several sources but I first heard about it from Neil Strauss. He says that people tend to trust you more if you show them your palms, this causes your forearms to naturally go up.

          Comment


          • #6
            Gotcha on showing the palms; its good, just never heard of it as forearms up before.

            Getting it off the opener is most common but I've also seen the deer in the headlights look when I use a very strong routine in A2-C3.

            It's fun to take a girl who is normally calm and collected and generate that state of high arousal. Doing it off the opener is more hit or miss but I've only got two routines that can do it with any reasonable success rate.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Alacrity View Post
              Gotcha on showing the palms; its good, just never heard of it as forearms up before.

              Getting it off the opener is most common but I've also seen the deer in the headlights look when I use a very strong routine in A2-C3.

              It's fun to take a girl who is normally calm and collected and generate that state of high arousal. Doing it off the opener is more hit or miss but I've only got two routines that can do it with any reasonable success rate.

              I've been building several routines for night and day game but they never tend to stay solid. I always have to mish-mash and mix them up to stay congruent with the interaction. It get's confusing trying to vibe and use routines in the right moments.

              I get what you mean with arousing the girl off the opener. I've tried going in direct but my success rate with that is about 25%. I don't try to arouse the girl right away especially if it's one I'd like to have a day two with.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by diegomartinez6933 View Post
                Hi guys,
                I've been noticing something when I go out and perform daygame. When I approach HB's they sometimes tend to get jittery, nervous, or really shy. I've been trying to read up on this but so far I haven't gotten to a conclusion. Any thoughts on why HB's sometimes tend to do this?

                When I first enter a venue, the first thing I do is establish myself as an Alpha male. At first I thought that the girls noticed this and were afraid of me for some reason. Then I thought it might be my approach, so I honed my approach method but still HB's get jittery and when I approach them, their eye's get WIDE open and their mouths halfway open. When I stack forward to build attraction things start going smoothly.. but my question again is; why do HB's look as if they've just seen a ghost when I appraoch?.

                All reply's relating to this are welcome so don't be shy lol.
                They arent used to it. Alot of girls ive been around are typically use to pussies and nice guys. So when some guy with the know how comes up and approaches, they are not use to seeing it. Cause what happens when Guy who likes girl comes up and opens his mouth, he loses his nuts, starts talking soft, maybe does some errands for her or tries to suck up to her...

                Ive caught some girls straight acting a fool, especially the ones who are use to fingering through guys like pages in a book. They don't know what to do. Then that's about the time when they start giggling at about every other thing I say.

                Then once again, some guys approach and they stumble, get caught up, get nervous...or come across the wrong way. Might be in shock to her to witness 1 out of 30 guys approaching her properly.

                Just a bunch of guesses/reasons here, might not apply to you necessarily.

                Comment

                Working...
                X