X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day/night Game At Movie Theatres

How do i initiate anything at a movie theatre, for example, there is the harry potter movie that is really popular wit people and it started when i was young so im 18 now and alot of girls started when it first came out and are now going to watch it...ANYWAY, there is always a big line up before we enter the theatre, SO...how to i open sets???

Thanks

Go with the flow..

Rhythm.

"hey, I was standing in line and your really cute, so I had to say Hi, I'm Konstintine."

I like going direct during the day. It gets ride of the fluff.

Comment

wont they think ur kinda creepy to be so open and give ur name right away??

Comment

It's cool you dont like your own name and you think you are a creep.

May I recommend you field test it before we play "what if" games? I also recommend you approaching with anything else and see how weird it is to ask a girl in line if she flosses before or after she brushes.

Its be direct, or go and take your survey.

Comment

yah my bad bro, now that i think bout it...ima go try it out...and then ill tell u what happens!

Comment

Man keep it simple.

Just open up a girl that looks at you nearby, Hey you seeing harry potter too? Oh you are/Oh your not? Then just work it from there.

This is not rocket science. Just make sure your not copping on a girl thats with some guy already.

Comment

Field tests please!!!! I wanna see a report back on this thread!!

I would also recommend a Twilight thread/routine (do a search). It's highly relevant for chicks at a movie theatre and introduces a sexual element right away.

Also, when you go direct, non-verbal FTC with body language so you don't come across needy or creepy.

Comment

Working...
              X