Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gym game help

Hello, I am Jazzy.
    I am 16, in UK. Relativly restrictive parents, I go to a few parties, but my biggest chance for pick up is at gym.
    I have read mystery method and the game.
    Any ideas for the gym?

Also, a approach I did, not sure where it went wrong ;could someone have a look?

Basically, it was after the gym, this girl comes out from something else.
    Smile, this is repciprocated. Great, ioi?
    Stroll up, "Hey can I get a female opinion on something?"
    "Er, go on then haha"
    "Who lies more, boys or girls?
    "Girls"
    I route the opener "reason I am asking is because i was at hairdresser, flicking through womens magazine etc"
    "Oh cool, " then she walks off.
    "my name is danny btw"
    "mine is rosemarie".
    Continues walking out.
    Help?

Hmmm, I see a lack of a FTC, could have conveyed that you were going to sit there and talk her ear off. The end is where it really gets bad, when she started walking of you should have stopped. The end makes you seem needy and try-hard. Just my .02

Remember Neuton with moving targets, and object in motion tends to stay in motion.

Comment

It may have not looked spontaneous.. If you clearly walk from somewhere else in her line of vision JUST to get her opinion on something, it probably looks weird

and yea FTC.. wait until she fully stops to deliver the opener

Idk if what you posted is the verbatum dialog between you two, but don't ask if you can get her opinion on something .. say "I need an opinion, get this"

Comment

Ouch... need to be willing to walk away. -- TruTh

Comment

... um.. go to the mall. Most people at the gyms I've been too are listening to music or focused on something else.
          Plus, you might want to be direct or situational at the gym. Indirect just doesn't seem natural at a place like that. Maybe..
          "Am I crazy, or does this machine look like a torture device?"
          "I am absolutely convinced that that guy over there is on steroids."
          "Hey, I've seen you around here before. What's your name?"

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua 101 View Post
            It may have not looked spontaneous.. If you clearly walk from somewhere else in her line of vision JUST to get her opinion on something, it probably looks weird

and yea FTC.. wait until she fully stops to deliver the opener

Idk if what you posted is the verbatum dialog between you two, but don't ask if you can get her opinion on something .. say "I need an opinion, get this"
            She waked into my path, but I get you.
            And okay I will change it next time.

Comment

There should be a thread somewhere on how to approach a moving target. From my memory:

1. be walking in the same direction and overtake her

2. slow down and ask her something while while still looking forward. glance at her briefly

3. match her pace

4. slow down a bit and see if she matches yours

5. if she does, slow down more and stop (all this while talking and looking forward)

6. as you are both stopping, turn towards her and continue talking.

Comment

Working...
              X