Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Boys...why?

Hi

Why do women go for badboys

I mean some of the sweetest, nicest girls ive met are dating bad boys, the dealers, the ones with lines in their hairs, pencil designed beards etc

They treat am like shit, 1 girl was saying how shes been with a guy for 5 years, 2 years of which he treated her like a princess, last 3 years shes been trying to get that back...3 YEARS!!!

Whats all that about??

Thanks

Bad boys are alpha (though in a bad way)... if you're fun, alpha and have good S&R you'll beat the bad boys.

Why does she not get it?

I DONT KNOW

Comment

Cuz badboy present that they dont give a f*ck about her, they show her they are not scared of her. It does not mean being bad boy is cool. It means, you gotta have you own self-respect and have a balls.

But why is that in general, i dunno as well.

Comment

anyone know?

anyone else add some more light to this?

Comment

yeah it's a combination of two different things, one of them was already said.

There not scared to LOSE her, They are not scared or intimidated by her period. They prob make fun of her tease her a lot. They prob have a lot of pre selection as a man who doesn't give a fuck + who already has a girl so she feels like if she left she would just be replaced in no time. All these traits signify alphaness and being a man. If you look at the concept of why these things "make you a man" You'll under stand the attitude of it. It's not that you have to be those things it's what's behind them that makes it so strong.

Second thing a bad boy does that a lot of guys don't = ADVENTEROUS, Bad boys sometimes have crazy lifestyles out of the ordinary. Tell me this is the rest of society not attracted to the bad as well? look at the history channel obsessed with the holocaust as they play god knows how many shows about it a week and it's been how many years now? Are you not intrigued by the life of a drug dealer he lives an out of the ordinary life.

Things is a woman is emotional, if a bad boy has this life that signifies adventure she want's to be a part of it. A lot of woman don't care if it's a bad life style it just sparks their emotion up and they become attracted. It's like when your getting a woman emotional and your pissing her off, still attracts her even though you made her get mad because that doesn't matter the only thing that does is you made her feel emotional.

Fortunately you don't have to sell drugs, beat up people, or do something crazy to have an adventurous life style? fuck you don't even actually need to have any girl on you like that to have pre selection. You just make it seem like you have pre selection by having pictures of girls with you on your phone. You talk about social dynamics and how guys hit on woman and how you would do it better. You do things that show you have pre selection if you don't

Now apply the same principal to being adventurous, (although this one you can't fake so much as you can pre selection) I'm a bouncer at a club and I have a ton of stories I can tell, that signify the same adventurous attitude I want to display. I have adhd and I'm extremely funny so I can literally stimulate so much laughter they would never feel hardly any where else besides with me. I kick ass at karaoke sometimes, I know weird and different restaurants which I expose them to. I'll take a a girl to austin 6th street for the first time ever. These are just examples but all of it keeps a woman on her toes and gives her this feeling that when she's hanging out with me she knows she's going to have an experience she wont with any other guy. - similar feeling she get's when she's riding with her boyfriend making a risky drug deal, or being around the leader of men when she's around a bunch of gangstas, or it doesn't have to be that extreme.

Anyways learn from bad boys embrace the feeling they give their woman. Don't copy their life because you don't want to be a loser and a shitty boyfriend, because she will either eventually leave him, and in the rare case she doesn't leave she's going to be miserable for the rest of her life, so let her be an idiot and get the next one.

Hope this helps

Comment

Well as far as i know this is the habit of woman to go towards bad boy.

Comment

Because she's insecure with herself & grew up in an environment where decisions were made for her or her interests & thoughts were downplayed.

By recreating this environment with a partner, she stays within her comfort zone. Dating someone "good" for her would mean she would have to stand on her own a little, and that's probably a bit scary.

It's actually a huge problem with a lot of girls I know. Makes me sad.

OR

Maybe she has a problem with "fixing" other people. She sees the "gem" inside his hard exterior and wants to bring that out. She's probably someone who puts everything and everyone before herself.

OR

Maybe he's actually a really great guy with some weird personality quirks that makes him appear like a douche when he isn't.

Who the hell knows- people are so varied, it's hard to categorize them without knowing their history.

Comment

Originally posted by RubyEyes View Post
                Because she's insecure with herself & grew up in an environment where decisions were made for her or her interests & thoughts were downplayed.

By recreating this environment with a partner, she stays within her comfort zone. Dating someone "good" for her would mean she would have to stand on her own a little, and that's probably a bit scary.

It's actually a huge problem with a lot of girls I know. Makes me sad.

OR

Maybe she has a problem with "fixing" other people. She sees the "gem" inside his hard exterior and wants to bring that out. She's probably someone who puts everything and everyone before herself.

OR

Maybe he's actually a really great guy with some weird personality quirks that makes him appear like a douche when he isn't.

Who the hell knows- people are so varied, it's hard to categorize them without knowing their history.
                I can categorized them...

The only reason is the [I]"preconceived notions"[/I]

what you've said is true:

[I]She sees the "gem" inside his hard exterior and wants to bring that out.[/I]

this reinforces the theory of carl jung of the gold the dark side..

on the other side, if people are nice to you, you are doubtful because he only wants something..

it is better to be bad than to be nice since it has a positive connotation and that is she wants to see the gold in his dark side..

case closed..

Comment

Nice post Alpha I agree if your being nice women will wonder what it is that you want in return? Or better yet they can test your limits see what they can get away with such as shit tests, buying them things etc. Basically you can be a "nice guy" but you still have to be Alpha, non supplicating and HAVE BALLS. I usually win out over these guys who are "bad asses" or "bad guys" because I'm a gentlemen, BUT when a girl steps out of line or shit tests you its okay to stand up for yourself there's fine line between the two, that you have to walk but its obtainable. Women want a gentlemen they just don't want a supplicating pansy so if you can be Alpha and a gentlemen I think thats your best bet.

Comment

Women and people come in all different flavors. I definitely know people who genuinely have ISSUES and really don't know how to be with someone of value- they surround themselves with low value people because they feel low value too. Guys do this all the time, and so do women *gasp*.

So then the ball goes to the guy- maybe HE is trying to find that "gem" in her ... and treat it right. Because maybe HE knows that she deserves better. But sometimes its just the wrong time and wrong person.

Some games just can't be won.

For those that can, it's definitely worth it to have a sense of self respect. With that, you'll naturally pass shit tests and the likes. Easy as pie.

Comment

go read Fascinate: Your 7 Triggers to Persuasion and Captivation. It explains it better than anyone on this forum can.

Comment

Chances are you're conveying yourself in the same light as a female friend, i.e. listening to her bullshit and giving a crap about these relationships that should be meaningless to you as a competing alpha male.

You need to convey alpha and keep the focus on you and her and if she's not interested when you're conveying alpha, then fine, you've got better things to do and hotter girls to see who actually want to have a good time.

Comment

yeah i have seen that too.not all the women. but when you take the majority they tend to go for Bad boys. so as mentioned here Bad boys are kind of Alphas to women.

Comment

Working...
                          X