Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qualities of your IDEAL MALE (alpha,beta whatever lol)

Hi ALL

Whenever anyone says to me oh this guy is alpha or this guy is appealing to women, usually all i see are 2 things...

An example: Brad Pitt, or George Clooney: Good Looks and Brooding/quiet/moody persona

I personally am a chatty witty funny guy, not terribly good looking with age lol

However I wanted to ask the ladies here (men can join in too), of the following:

1) Example of 1 or more Celebrity Males that appeal to you

2) For each celebrity, describe in as much detail as possible why you chose them? Example, was it the way george clooney spoke in a scene in batman&robin, or the way brad pitt fell over a chair in les miserables (joke)

3) For the above point (#2) you may need to go into detail, but finally in summary what is it that a guy has that appeals to you, that we all can from this post, make a list and thus work on in ourselves.

I know there are attraction switches, and feel free to add those, with examples as you want, the examples are important however.

Again to reiterate, whenever I see a movie with what i see as an Alpha Male, I cant see where there is an example of confidence or this or that, usually all i see is a Good Looking, usually athletic guy or well chiselled jaw that has a good head of hair and is brooding or quiet. This definately doesnt then help me, however from the answers in this post, I hope to then get the movies and watch the various scenes to create the impression or image thats needed both in body language as well as see for myself just what is an example of confidence or whatever is needed

Hope this makes sense Thank you

[
    Originally posted by AdamUK View Post
    Hi ALL

Whenever anyone says to me oh this guy is alpha or this guy is appealing to women, usually all i see are 2 things...

An example: Brad Pitt, or George Clooney: Good Looks and Brooding/quiet/moody persona

I personally am a chatty witty funny guy, not terribly good looking with age lol

However I wanted to ask the ladies here (men can join in too), of the following:

1) Example of 1 or more Celebrity Males that appeal to you

2) For each celebrity, describe in as much detail as possible why you chose them? Example, was it the way george clooney spoke in a scene in batman&robin, or the way brad pitt fell over a chair in les miserables (joke)

3) For the above point (#2) you may need to go into detail, but finally in summary what is it that a guy has that appeals to you, that we all can from this post, make a list and thus work on in ourselves.

I know there are attraction switches, and feel free to add those, with examples as you want, the examples are important however.

Again to reiterate, whenever I see a movie with what i see as an Alpha Male, I cant see where there is an example of confidence or this or that, usually all i see is a Good Looking, usually athletic guy or well chiselled jaw that has a good head of hair and is brooding or quiet. This definately doesnt then help me, however from the answers in this post, I hope to then get the movies and watch the various scenes to create the impression or image thats needed both in body language as well as see for myself just what is an example of confidence or whatever is needed

Hope this makes sense Thank you
    Hello mate.... nice to see a UK chap on here (I'm from UK living in Italy).

Okay in repsonse to your post, the first and most important thing you need to do is stop focusing on the competition and instead focus on yourself. If you're a bit older, good for you. Use it your advantage. I lost my girlfriend to a guy in his late 30s when I was 21 (AFC years).

When you look at other men, it is for research purposes and to steal what they've got. It is not to make yourself feel bad about yourself. Women usually want an "attractive" man. This much is true. However, whereas men tend to rate women's beauty on a decimal format (1-10, although anything under 6 is referred to as UG), women usually classify men as not attractive, satisfactory, attractive and very attractive. It is not at all uncommon to find very beautiful women with far from attractive men. Most beautiful women would be happy with attractive or satisfactory looking men. Furthmore, I personally believe that ALMOST ALL MEN can put themselves into the "attractive" category. However, it may take some work:

If you are an "older" man as you say (older than 35 qualifies you as mature I suppose), you need to take pride in your appearance. If you act as a handsome older gentlemen, you will probably have an even bigger chance with women in their mid 20s than most young studs in their 20s do. I am personally 27 and find myself constantly trying to sarge girls under 22 that have boyfriends significantly older than me.

If you are overweight, this is without a doubt the single biggest physical obstable you face. It's not always necessary to be stick thin, or have bulging guns, but you must take control of your lifestyle and get some exercise in. In addition to buying pick up material (or instead of), start buying men's fitness or men's health magazine and read up about some good exercises you can do... there's plenty of stuff in there that doesnt involve going to a gym also, so if you're strapped for time there's still no excuse. You also need to administer some discipline in your eating (and drinking) habits. Men's health magazines are again an excellent source of information on good eating habits. Also, google search "the weight free workout". it's a supplement that came free with men's fitness a while back and there is both an excellent fitness program and an excellent diet and nutrition plan, along with a good explanation of why certain foods are good. So, stop buying men's magazines which are filled with pictures of women to fantasize over, and start buying material that would productively send you on your way to fucking her instead.

If you are losing or have lost hair, I bring good news. Bald is hot. Look at vin diesel, bruce willis. However, trying to cover your head of missing hair is not attractive at all. If you've only lost hair at the front, then you might be able to get away with it (ie. jude law style). Get a style that suits your hairline. However, if you have receded quite considerably, then just shave it all off and be done with it. It's a lot more handsome to be completely bald than it is to be partially bald and trying to hide it. Similarly if there is any visible hairloss at the back, then shave your head. Remember (quote Mystery, The Game Neil Strauss) "Balding isn't a choice but bald is a choice". I personally am not bald but I am in the early stages of a receding hairline.

Look after your face, even if you have visible signs of ageing. Use a moisturiser and help to slow down the aging process. Trim all unsightly hair. Get some nice looking clothes and "peacock" (read the mystery method or free pua material online for that). Remember that in the UK peacocking should be a little more subtle than in the US however, as Britian is culturally a little more reserved and excessive flamboyance is often greeted with suspicion.

If you smoke.... for the God knock that on it's head immediately. It will slow down balding, ageing, your health in general, make youre dick harder, and make you more sociable, smell better and overall a better catch. Try not to pick up women who smoke. If you do, DO NOT accompany her when she goes outside for a cigarette. It takes tempation away AAAND is a massive DHV by diplaying non-neediness.

70% of what a women makes of you is down to your posture and body language, and this is the fundamental first point in being "alpha", above everything else. There is loads of material on this online, read up and start putting it into practice.

There are LOADS of good posts on how to be alpha too.

Instead of looking for validation from women hoping they'll choose some older guys here, ask yourself which famous people YOU admire, why you like them and what qualities they possess and that you would like to emulate

Comment

Great reply by AngloRoman, full of great advice.
      I'd be interested to know a male perspective on the ideal woman, so I'll go ahead and answer your question.

1) Ryan Reynolds (current sexiest man alive)
      Brad Pitt in Meet Joe Black
      Marlon Brando

let's go with those three, off the top of my head.

2) Ryan - killer abs. Women love fit men. Of course to us it really is what's inside that counts, but in the same way as most men wouldn't complain if their girlfriend took a little more pride in her appearance, women love men who take great care of their bodies.
      - sense of humor. We love a guy who can make us laugh, who doesn't take life too seriously, who can tease and joke and play off us in conversation. It's sexy!

Brad - he's gorgeous obviously, but he was a total gentleman in that movie. I'm a sucker for chivalry. It's a very masculine quality.

Marlon - he just makes the most gorgeous facial expressions. Observe: [url]http://i.imgur.com/dHkir.gif[/url]
      Oh, what's that sound?
      It's the sound of my panties flying across the room.
      I got that gif from [url]http://www.reddit.com/r/LadyBoners/[/url] which is probably a good insight into what women find hot. Marlon made the top scoring images of all time.

3) When you're talking celebrities, the eye candy factor (grooming, personal training/fitness/diet, styling, camera tricks, photoshop etc. etc.) definitely come into play. However, what we enjoy from afar and what we respond to in flesh and blood in real time don't have that much to do with each other. Personality and chemistry, how you get along socially, is what counts. THAT SAID, no woman is going to complain about her boyfriend having
      *[U]a six pack, excellent grooming, style and personal hygiene[/U].
      *A sense of humor. Both being funny and finding things funny. I love that.
      *Strong masculine energy.
      *Great body language, including facial expressions. I personally find mixing up some cute, even coy facial expressions (think rollling your eyes and sideways looks, Brando being a good example) with the appropriately timed "I want you" bedroom eyes, lip biting and other sexual body language can be a very big turn on.
      *Gentlemanliness. Many women expect and love men to be men, and that includes being a gentleman. Treating women with respect and having great class an manners can earn you big points. Just make sure you counterbalance with humour so you don't end up boring!

I hope this helps!

Comment

Older men attract me. Obvious choices would be Johnny Depp & Brad Pitt but i'm going to choose Kevin Spacey. I particularly enjoyed his role in '21' because of his energetic charisma and no bullshit attitude. Helps he was also a genius and well established in various social circles.

It's all about how you put yourself out there. Know your qualities and own it!

Comment

nice question. and i don't think that we will have many honest answers. women tend to express not their-selves

Comment

Working...
          X