Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are women light years ahead from men?

Hello Everybody,

This being my first post, I'll take this chance to talk a little bit about myself and to comment on something that really surprised me today.

I'm 20 years old, and I've realized that younger girls are usually the ones I attract the most, even when I was in high school (do not worry, if I meet any girls today that are younger than 18 I just ignore them).

Today I was at a family reunion, where there were a lot of family friends and they brought their kids as well. As a good son, I was in charge of entertaining the young ones so that they didn't bother the adults. As I started talking to them, this 12 grade girl immediately showed a bunch of IOIs trying to get my attention (AFC!?); I just ignored her.

To my surprise, she realized I was ignoring her 5 or 10 seconds in, and she immediately changed her attitude. She tried doing DHVs, and negging me like there is no tomorrow. What really impressed me was the fact that the negs she used have appeared in Mystery's Method, and the techniques she was using were very good. I had never even heard of these techniques until I read the book, let alone seen them in practice, and this high school girl was already using a bunch of them on me. She was using lines that I consider "canned", such as "my friend here finds you very hot, c'mon, I'm a good matchmaker"; she also used the "woah, you're my new best friend" line, THAT WAS SCARY. She also negged me telling me that my shirt was very common, and that "I was fired" when I said something. The funny part is, she knew exactly how much to neg.

Right before she left, she apologized for negging me so much, told me she would add me on fb, and secretly told me she was actually a 10th grader. I WAS AMAZED... How can a girl that young have so much knowledge? She doesn't even know what a PUA is!!! I can't even imagine how good is she going to be when she's, let's say, 23?

I may be over thinking this, but, maybe this is exactly why these lines work on them. They have been using them on guys they are interested in for so long, that when a guy actually steps in a little bit, they feel a connection with their feminine side. Maybe girls are natural PUAs, and the closer we get to their level, the more we impress them. Maybe that is why it is so important to get better and better, because girls are constantly improving, even without knowing about the game!!

Happy Sarging!
    -nice_guy

LOL

Mystery Method is actually based on the tactics which socially savvy women use on men during the courtship process. So you just experienced a great example of that, and how powerful that sort of "mirror effect" can be.

Comment

Amazing. I've always been astounded at how different in finding a mate both sexes are. It's funny how women have a hard time figuring guys out when we think we're pretty simple beings.

Comment

Well, for me I think she was one of the MANY girls are aware of the game and MM

Comment

21 y/o HB female here =P

I just stumbled upon this board and had to post! I've seen several pick up sites and books but never really delved in. This topic is great!!!

Unless I can sense what he/she wants before they gets to me I will assume my goodies brought them over. Generally you can tell what he/she wants from you by the first exchange of hellos....how long and where they stare. Then you can get to more revealing convo.....which gives me the conclusion I need in determining if I was an intended target or if it was just pure chemistry.....which is why I go home with the natural gamer.....we will both match in chemistry, our Alpha personas and looks.

I will not get with someone who has less game than me...there is no challenge, and he will bore me numerous additional times as the relationship progresses. If a person has natural game, they also are great lovers. They are very intuitive and can truly satisfy all needs.

My current lover is like trying to read kanji while drunk and upside down. He drives me crazy, knows how to push my buttons....push my bad ones to get me a little mad.....push my good ones to make it allllll better, lol!!!
          Last edited by Shades of Mae; 06-19-2011, 05:27 PM. Reason: elaboration

Comment

The short answer is yes, women naturally devote far more of their brain power to interpreting emotions, hence better social awareness. READ THIS SHIT, I PROMISE ITS WORTH YOUR TIME

I wrote a paper in college about the social outcome of biological differences between men and women, i found the information i learned to be extremely relevant and helpful when talking to women in a social setting.

A Few Facts:
            The brain is devised into two hemispheres: left (which is primarily devoted to linear thinking and interpreting sensory input) and right (which is where emotions are produced)

The two halves are connected by the corpus collosum which allows communication between the two sides (ie the right side makes you feel happy, the left side lets you figure out why.)

Men are mostly "left brained" (hence higher ave. test scores in math, stereotypes of being more "logical", better sense of direction, etc.)

Women on the other hand use both sides equally and connections between the two hemispheres is up to 30% greater in women then men.

The social result of this is that women are much, MUCH better at using the logical half of their brain to interpret emotions, to the extent to where women can, to a degree, feel other peoples emotions. ITS WHY DIRECT APPROACHES DO NOT WORK! women can smell your intentions from even the slightest emotional cue.

Why does this occur?
            Men can rely on physical strength to survive if needed (ie hunting, building shit, if all else fails they can fight their way our of a bad situation, etc.)

Women on the other hand cannot and have evolved social capabilities which allow them to make social alliances and surround themselves with people who can help them survive. It is an absolutely BRILLIANT survival strategy and there isn't another animal on earth that can match the naturally designed social skills women have.

Hope that give you a little insight

Comment

Originally posted by Dtj07 View Post
              The social result of this is that women are much, MUCH better at using the logical half of their brain to interpret emotions, to the extent to where women can, to a degree, feel other peoples emotions. ITS WHY DIRECT APPROACHES DO NOT WORK! women can smell your intentions from even the slightest emotional cue.
              Hope that give you a little insight
              Lol damn man, you make it sound like chicks don't want to hook it up with dudes.

True life; chicks want dick.

Comment

I never said women don't love dick. They do, especially mine.

Comment

Maybe they start lightyears ahead, but in my experience girls loose those skills again when they get older, and replace natural game with just been complicated. From being the chooser to being a choice, from using negs to using shit tests, etc.
                  Last edited by Carewolf; 06-25-2011, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Carewolf View Post
                    Maybe they start lightyears ahead, but in my experience girls loose those skills again when they get older, and replace natural game with just been complicated. From being the chooser to being a choice, from using negs to using shit tests, etc.
                    Light years ahead in many ways but not in PAY LOL

Comment

Really dude? That's the best crack on women you could come up with. Post that shit on reddit if you have to, but this really isn't the place. We're trying to get something accomplished here. And if you're going to keep posting shit like that at least make it funny...

Comment

Originally posted by Dtj07 View Post
                        Really dude? That's the best crack on women you could come up with. Post that shit on reddit if you have to, but this really isn't the place. We're trying to get something accomplished here. And if you're going to keep posting shit like that at least make it funny...
                        Dtj, it's not your place to declare who can post what and where.

And Rodehard's point is a valid one: women working the same jobs as men are paid less, even though they may have strong social skills. Do you think that is fair to your mother or sister? Will that be fair to your daughter?

And if you don't like what this thread accomplishes, you can move on and create one that is actually of interest to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodehard View Post
                          Light years ahead in many ways but not in PAY LOL
                          ZING!

extra characters just so this will post

Comment

Originally posted by azazels_wolf View Post
                            Dtj, it's not your place to declare who can post what and where.

And Rodehard's point is a valid one: women working the same jobs as men are paid less, even though they may have strong social skills. Do you think that is fair to your mother or sister? Will that be fair to your daughter?

And if you don't like what this thread accomplishes, you can move on and create one that is actually of interest to you.
                            Actually women make about 93-95% of what men make on the hour (in the U.S.). Source: [url]http://www.consad.com/content/reports/Gender%20Wage%20Gap%20Final%20Report.pdf[/url]

Here are some quotes from the beginning:

"However, despite these gains the raw wage gap continues to be used in misleading ways to[B] advance public policy agendas[/B] without fully explaining the reasons behind the gap. The purpose of this report is to identify the reasons that explain the wage gap in order to more fully inform policymakers and the public."

"There are observable differences in the attributes of men and women that account for most of the wage gap. Statistical analysis that includes those variables has produced results that collectively account for between 65.1 and 76.4 percent of a raw gender wage gap of 20.4 percent, and thereby leave an adjusted gender wage gap that is between 4.8 and 7.1 percent. These variables include:"

So [B]IN REALITY[/B], women make almost exactly the same amount of money as a man for the same amount of work.

Comment

Let's look at this in hard numbers, weekly earnings by occupation, rather than statistics:
                              [URL]http://www.aflcio.org/issues/jobseconomy/women/equalpay/ThePayGapByOccupation.cfm[/URL]

As you can see, the difference in weekly pay is substantial. Since that time, the gender gap in pay has lessened, unfortunately because men's pay has gone DOWN, due to the economy. :/
                              [URL]http://www.usatoday.com/money/workplace/2010-09-13-wage-gaps_N.htm[/URL]

There are, however, still some persisting problems with regard to gender equity in the workplace.
                              [URL]http://www.newsweek.com/2010/03/08/what-ever-happened-to-the-gender-gap.html[/URL]

I am not implying that anyone is entitled to anything here, but again, this issue can affect every working woman in your own families too, and thus, your family as a whole. It makes a difference for everyone, including your little brothers and nephews, etc.

If there is less for women, there is less for those who depend on them.

Comment

Working...
                              X