Train with Mystery Get Trained in your city

Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
I need a business partner. Goal = great income & lifestyle of your choosing Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a business partner. Goal = great income & lifestyle of your choosing

Hi,

I'd figure I'd make my own thread for this. I am looking for a partner to help get my completed business plan started. I would love for that eventual partner to be a fellow Venusian Arts member but it clearly doesn't have to be. This business idea can be desribed effectively as an online service for local consumers which also will help strengthen the ties between residents and small, local businesses. More on this in a bit.

Partner Requirements (in order!)

1. Demonstrateable web development skills. Should have experience in building feature-heavy websites. Will need to be able to build a web site from scratch. Will be provided a completed web design plan and must have the skills to produce it. The site will need a good looking front end, the ability to store and query data, take payments and understand & security requirements on customer data and payment transactions, automate daily tasks like the scripted sending of emails/faxes and the partner will need to have experience in understanding load capabilities of the server and data redundancy requirements. The candidate should expect to show past work and/or detail their skills in a phone conversation. If you can recommend somebody, please do.

2. Almost as important as #1, the candidate must be ultra motivated in the business idea and be willing (better yet, desiring) to meet via phone at least once per week to discuss the business plan and our tasks, objectives, and timeframe. The candidate must share the same burning desire as me to make this business successful so that it will be our only business and our only job (unless you want to pursue other interests).

3. The candidate will be required to help , perhaps co-lead with myself, the marketing end of this business.

For your intended interest and motivation!

1. This is a 4 year old business idea. I've not started it due to (1) lack of time from work and (2) finding this partner. However, the plan has been written out, discussed with mentors and business friends, and is ready to begin. It is a fully matured idea ready to be taken to the next level. This will not be treated like an experiment or a goofy, half-ass, non-serious mess (for a visual example: this isn't going to be us floundering around like the guys on the movie Knocked Up with the Mr. Skin website.) This will be treated seriously, like the real business it will be. I am a 36 year old, billing industry veteran and I am not looking to fuck around and fail. I'll lay out the business plan, and lead the meetings with you as we go through our goals to getting this idea launched, marketed, and successful.

2. Perhaps the best part for you: I've designed this business incorporating two major ideas: one from work, and one from Venusian Arts. The main function of this service will borrow from concepts I've learned at work regarding automation. Once the web site features are fully working, this business will be able to run itself (from anywhere in the world) with little involvement from either of us. I had automation in mind when I began to flesh out the responsibilities of the service and I've accomplished that.

From VA, what I'm looking forward to is the additional marketing of this service. While we grow this business, I'm planning small summer tours at concert events, sporting events and other places where lots of people meet where we setup and socialize for money! When I tell you the fun part will be the WHOLE business from day 1 to when its fully automated, I'm not kidding. This is designed for us to enjoy the process the whole way through.

3. This will not require any investment from you other than your time during the implementation period and your skills. If we run into a situation where money is going to be required, we'll have a meeting on it.

4. The goal: An automated business with an unlimited profit potential (the realistic goal for starters will be a couple of hundred dollars per day) and enough income to free you from the neccessity of a 9 to 5 desk job so you can create the life you've imagined. The days and nights will be yours, spend them doing whatever you want to do in life and all the time knowing you got to that point because your skill set was needed on an interesting and perfectly-timed (more on that later!) opportunity. You will have earned it with some initial hard work to get started, but it promises to also be fun and socially involved all the way, and the payout will be the 4 hour work week lifestyle you may have desired.

If interested, PM me. And we'll have a phone conversation.

Originally posted by Flowing View Post
    Hi,

I'd figure I'd make my own thread for this. I am looking for a partner to help get my completed business plan started. I would love for that eventual partner to be a fellow Venusian Arts member but it clearly doesn't have to be. This business idea can be desribed effectively as an online service for local consumers which also will help strengthen the ties between residents and small, local businesses. More on this in a bit.

Partner Requirements (in order!)

1. Demonstrateable web development skills. Should have experience in building feature-heavy websites. Will need to be able to build a web site from scratch. Will be provided a completed web design plan and must have the skills to produce it. The site will need a good looking front end, the ability to store and query data, take payments and understand & security requirements on customer data and payment transactions, automate daily tasks like the scripted sending of emails/faxes and the partner will need to have experience in understanding load capabilities of the server and data redundancy requirements. The candidate should expect to show past work and/or detail their skills in a phone conversation. If you can recommend somebody, please do.

2. Almost as important as #1, the candidate must be ultra motivated in the business idea and be willing (better yet, desiring) to meet via phone at least once per week to discuss the business plan and our tasks, objectives, and timeframe. The candidate must share the same burning desire as me to make this business successful so that it will be our only business and our only job (unless you want to pursue other interests).

3. The candidate will be required to help , perhaps co-lead with myself, the marketing end of this business.

For your intended interest and motivation!

1. This is a 4 year old business idea. I've not started it due to (1) lack of time from work and (2) finding this partner. However, the plan has been written out, discussed with mentors and business friends, and is ready to begin. It is a fully matured idea ready to be taken to the next level. This will not be treated like an experiment or a goofy, half-ass, non-serious mess (for a visual example: this isn't going to be us floundering around like the guys on the movie Knocked Up with the Mr. Skin website.) This will be treated seriously, like the real business it will be. I am a 36 year old, billing industry veteran and I am not looking to fuck around and fail. I'll lay out the business plan, and lead the meetings with you as we go through our goals to getting this idea launched, marketed, and successful.

2. Perhaps the best part for you: I've designed this business incorporating two major ideas: one from work, and one from Venusian Arts. The main function of this service will borrow from concepts I've learned at work regarding automation. Once the web site features are fully working, this business will be able to run itself (from anywhere in the world) with little involvement from either of us. I had automation in mind when I began to flesh out the responsibilities of the service and I've accomplished that.

From VA, what I'm looking forward to is the additional marketing of this service. While we grow this business, I'm planning small summer tours at concert events, sporting events and other places where lots of people meet where we setup and socialize for money! When I tell you the fun part will be the WHOLE business from day 1 to when its fully automated, I'm not kidding. This is designed for us to enjoy the process the whole way through.

3. This will not require any investment from you other than your time during the implementation period and your skills. If we run into a situation where money is going to be required, we'll have a meeting on it.

4. The goal: An automated business with an unlimited profit potential (the realistic goal for starters will be a couple of hundred dollars per day) and enough income to free you from the neccessity of a 9 to 5 desk job so you can create the life you've imagined. The days and nights will be yours, spend them doing whatever you want to do in life and all the time knowing you got to that point because your skill set was needed on an interesting and perfectly-timed (more on that later!) opportunity. You will have earned it with some initial hard work to get started, but it promises to also be fun and socially involved all the way, and the payout will be the 4 hour work week lifestyle you may have desired.

If interested, PM me. And we'll have a phone conversation.
    hey!!
    i apriciate your work.. all the best for your bussiness and also for your search for a reliable partner.. there is one question in my mind that how much money your bussiness partner have to invest..??

Comment

Working...
    X