X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• job, money, stress

I've got a big problem that eats away my strength. I work part-time. Looks like my employer want to fire me because I said some things which are true...but he doesn't like that. I'm broke and I am in dept because I still go to school and have to pay tuition and everything by myself. I need this fucking job.

On the other hand. This job kills my spirit and sucks me dry. My boss is a fucking nazi and it's like living in a police state. But I am so afraid to look for a new job because sucking up in an interview is so not congruent with my personality. This has been proven countless times.

I can't deal with this bullshit rightnow. I wish that money wouldn't be an issue.

I feel you, man. But you need to have more respect for yourselfe. If your boss is an idiot, start looking for a new job! I know the interview is hard for you, but it shouldnt be! Get outside of your comfort cone, greate things happen there!
    And you'll feel relief when you'll get over with.

Comment

Even i will suggest you to go for new job!! I know interviews are hard but if you prepare for it then nothing is difficult!! See Nothing is so easy in life you have to work hard for everything!! First you must develop your personality and confidence. I am sure you will get everything in your life!!

Comment

There's no way to go but look for another job. Don't wait to be fired. If you find another job right away then money wouldn't be much of a problem. There are a lot of advice online how get yourself ready for job interviews, what to say, how to dress. Being prepared makes you more confident.

Comment

Working...
        X