X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Door approach sale?

Hi, recently I've been trying to do some door to door sales. And I was thinking, would it be smart to do... Right off the bat, a FTC, then say "I'm on my way to my next appointment" to sub communicate success, and then go on with the sale? If not, how would you have done it? This is my first time doing door to door sales, and my field report is that right when I say the above, they don't have this look of "When is this sucker leaving", but my friends don't have an FTC and they make sales! (Again selling is not my forte at all, but I'm just want to know the structure of a good opener to selling)

I used to do sales door to door and a FTC, I think would work. Also, say that you sold to several of their neighbors. If your company that you work for has any existing customers in the area point them out(as long as they are happy). I used to sell for Scott's Lawn Service and if a existing customers yard looked good I would tell them about it. I think you could adapt a lot of pick up methods and concepts for selling D2D.

Comment

Working...
    X