X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Household Budget Template

When we think of How to Get Rich, we probably think of business tycoons like Richard Branson owning multiple businesses or real estate veterans like Donald Trump buying, selling real estate. Yet, initial wealth creation strategies can start at a much simpler level. A very simple wealth creation fundamental is the rather unexciting yet highly powerful personal financial management skill we call ‘household budgeting’.
    I have stated a new business over the house hold budget for this I need us the reply and thoughts about my site so that I can modify my concern, can you share how to develop the real estate,
    Make sure whether the site looks good are I want to make it nice……….

I'm not totally clear as to what you are asking. I think your web-site is professional looking. I don't get the sense that it's slapped together. It looks like a nicely put together marketing site. Perhaps you might want to put this post in other topics category, as it does not relate to pick up, at least directly. I support you in your endeavors as far as being positive about what you're up to.

I'd say to affiliate yourself with other online businesses so you can demonstrate social proof. Have a video of a satisfied customer. Give quotes from another author that may have read your book etc.

Keep it up man!

eVan

Comment

Working...
    X