X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good jobs in the healthcare industry?

Ok so i am currently a sophomore in college a pre med student im a biology major. But lately i realized apart from constant schooling and not having the full passion of being a doctor and not having the type of social life i want i am ambitious as person to grow in the sense of being a human being and experiencing the honesty in the world from traveling meeting new people and being open to experience other professional business and non professional ventures.

So i was wondering if anyone had any good ideas of other professions that i could continue studying biology and posibly still have a good salary if i were to get a job. Like i said i dont think 10 years of schooling is my deal and not being able to go out on weekends because i have to study dosent fit me aswell. I really appreciate the iddeas i have been doing alot of thinking about my life lately and the direction im going so this will definatly help me out sum thanks and God bless.

I realize this was a while ago but i'll take a crack at it...

I went through the same thing a couple of years ago... Premed but didn't have the passion or discipline to follow through. If you want to stay in the med field but have less stress and more free time, one thing you can look into is becoming an invasive cardiovascular technologist. You will assist during heart catheterizations and interventions (stents) mostly. The pay is decent and you will be respected among coworkers (if competent) and get to work in a team environment. I will be finishing up a program shortly and so far so good. If you have any questions, you can pm me.

Comment

you could always become a medical device sales rep!
      i'm in the operating room all the time with that job. love. it.

Comment

i think Every Healthcare Department has Financial Department from where they can get daily income profits

Definitely You should apply for your job in Healthcare Financial Department! It will surely benefited to you.......

Comment

Working...
        X