Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good PUA jobs

Delete This Post Please
    Last edited by Nocturnal; 05-27-2010, 06:50 PM.

This isn't the sort of decision that i would make for the purpose of gaming. but thats just me.

if you want to though, I would take whatever career i find or finds me, and make it fuckin' bad ass! if you become an IT guy at staples, you become a Bad ass IT guy from staples, be the best IT guy there is get promoted to head IT guy and start rollin' around in a fuckin' rolls.

Comment

well, here is a choice you should make a this poin. Either going for a job ha doesn' take much of your time so you can also focus on pickup............................................ .... OR, what I do, work your ass off for one year with a job tha gets you LOTS'O MONEY and then, as the year is over secure yourself an important position with less work and even more money, so that you can lead the lifestyle that attracts all he goodies

If here is some "T" missing in my posts don't worry, it's this stupid keyboard...

Comment

Learn to spell and type properly. That'll open a lot of doors for you and it will improve your grades.

Comment

my keyboard is broken...

EDITED - I thought I mentioned that before... read my older posts.. I write perfectly :\
          it's the stupid keyboard, sometimes it will not write the "t" key, at other times it just moves my cursor randomly.
          Last edited by RAMM; 06-01-2009, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Hey RAMM

With my comment I intended to answer Crobar's question. The first step toward success in any endeavor is the effective use of language. One might as well learn how to do this in college. Poor writing skills and below-average grades limit one's choices down the road.

Sorry for the confusion.

s2

Comment

ghgh thank Shiva I did not insult you I felt so tempted.. haha

I felt pretty nervous today...I'm reading Eckhart Tolle's the Power of now, and been practicing.. had a couple of awesome days and now I'm nervous again... I feel the "body of pain" getting stronger. If I manage to defeat it for one day, he's gonna try harder the next day I guess... cuz he does seem stronger..

Comment

Be professional.

Bartender
                Promoting
                Anything virtually related to bars or Clubs
                Security at Concerts
                Vending

Socialization is the Key

Comment

Thanks for not insulting me... overcoming that temptation must be worth something!
                  I had read about your "t" blockage and thought "wow that sucks."

Comment

Crobar, For immediate money that allows you to party, go IT. Find a helpdesk call center and get paid very well for sitting at a keyboard and answeriing phones. Apply to a billion of them. Timing is key when applying because you get hired when someone quits.

Most Helpdesks are open 6am to 6 pm, and may have two people for overnight. Overnight is cool because it pays better and is usually three days per week..12 hours each day.

This is just a job to get some money. For entry level, it pays very well.

Once you get cash and can focus on what you want to do in life, go do it. The man who gets paid the most is the man who does a job he loves and is the best at that others want done.

Once you figure out what you love, pursue it. Life is way too short to spend your time trying to make money at a job you hate.

Comment

There is an area of Psychiology called "Human Factors- Human Computer Interaction" Basically you do research to make computers easier for people to use.

I have degerees in Psychology and Physics, niether of which is seen as a cool guys job. I trade the Foreign currencies which is a pain to explain, but the nice cars clothes and condos make up for it.

Learn to trade Currencies, make a lot of money and women wil forgive most everything elsse.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodehard View Post
                        There is an area of Psychiology called "Human Factors- Human Computer Interaction" Basically you do research to make computers easier for people to use.

I have degerees in Psychology and Physics, niether of which is seen as a cool guys job. I trade the Foreign currencies which is a pain to explain, but the nice cars clothes and condos make up for it.

Learn to trade Currencies, make a lot of money and women wil forgive most everything elsse.
                        Thankyou rhodehard, i have seen something about FOREX before and recently saw your post about it where you and sincerely discussed it, have you any advice for someone who would like to get into FOREX?

Comment

careers

Another good option if you enjoy psychology is marketing /sales there are alot of jobs out there and alot of money to be made the hours on average aren't to bad and it's a great chance to practice your game if your willing to put in the work it's a great option i mean a coworker of mine just took home a 2000 dollar check on friday and thats for a weeks work now don't get me wrong thats not an every day thing but it could be , your earning potential is limited only by your work ethic it's worth a look

I am Jack's smirking revenge - Tyler Durden

Comment

[B]Anything social is good[/B]

1) Bartender
                            2) Bouncer
                            3) Waiter

Comment

I'm surprised no-ones mentioned being a DJ.

I used to bounce and bartend at a club and it was hands down the best social proof position.

Comment

Working...
                              X