Train with Mystery Get Trained in your city

Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Name a wealthbuilding guru who was rich before he started teaching wealthbuilding. Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's no longer with us, but Charles Givens was rich before teaching about it.

Comment

Sorry to hear about charles givens. He was the person who got me started learning about wealth and how to build it.

Comment

Dave Ramsey. Man was holding millions of dollars in real estate then lost it all. Decided to truly understand how money works to help understand how he lost it all. He uses uncommon common sense and refers to biblical passages for point emphasis and inspiration. Very interesting and conflicts with pop cultures NOW philosophy. However, been through his program and working his program. If interested check it out:

[url]www.daveramsey.com[/url]

"The debtor is slave to the lender."

Comment

Ken Roberts. Famous for commodities trading. He retired some years back. He turned it over to one of his students and it's now known as "Greatest Business on Earth" (it is).

Comment

Hope I'm not gravedigging this thread, but I recently bought a book from Roger Montogemery (think thats how you spell it) called "Value able".

He was rich from investment before he wrote the book and he wasn't looking to make much money from it (he only printed a limited number of copies and you had to reserve one). It only cost me $50 Australian and there's no further products to buy.
            Last edited by 0Nova0; 10-15-2010, 10:10 PM.

Comment

"Rich dad poor dad"

-robert kiyosaki

Comment

Originally posted by leadrer View Post
                "Rich dad poor dad"

-robert kiyosaki

First name that popped into my head

Comment

Working...
                X