Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hack games so i have to play like every new game. Was playing dead island a while ago. And bf3. These are the ones i enjoyed

Comment

Counter Strike, Call of Duty, Mafia II, Stars Wars 3 and Super Mario Galaxy part 2 are my favourite choice of games. I really getting more fun to play this kind of fighting games.

Comment

I'm now sparing some time with RPG Maker VX. Brings back good memories.

Comment

If you're into strategy games check this out:

[url]http://odysseygaming.net/viewforum.php?f=164[/url]

Comment

Every person like to play games as games are best for entertainment and for fun. Various games are there and different people had a different choice regarding the games. I love to play games whenever I got time. Some of the games which I used to play are Counter Strike, Mafia 2 and Need foe speed.

Comment

Currently I am playing Mafia II, it is superb game and having so much fun with it playing with friends. Call of Duty and Super Mario Bro are also some of my favorite games.

Comment

Um, Counter Strike, Skyrim, Call of Duty and plenty of other. I love games and gaming, guilty as charged

Comment

I am biggest fan of RPG fighting video games. Some of my favorite this types of games are like Counter Strike, RPG car racing, Portal II and Half Life 2. Recently I am playing Counter strike on second level.

Comment

Various games are there and different people had a different choice regarding the games. Games are best for entertainment and for fun, people like to play games according to their own choice. I love to play action games and Counter Strike is one of my favorite game.

Comment

Games is best way to get relax and refresh. My favourite games are list of given below:

1) Gears of War 3.
                      2) Lord of Arcana.
                      3) Killzone 3.
                      4) Spider-Man: Edge of Time.
                      5) Top Spin 4.

Comment

I usually play Call Of Duty 7 on my PS3.

Comment

Right now I am playing my all time favorite game Call of Duty. I love this fighting games to fight against several types of warriors in danger stages of crossing levels. Counter Strike is also one of my favorite video game.

Comment

I enjoy playing games as games are best for entertainment and for fun. Playing games helps you to spend free time and also refresh your mood. I am playing Counter Strike as it is one of my favorite game.

Comment

I enjoy playing games whenever I got time, playing games refresh mood and mind of a person with that games are best for entertainment and for fun. Some of the games which I used to play are Counter Strike, Mafia 2, Call For Duty, Need for Speed and Lord of Arcana. These games are very entertaining and fun giving.

Comment

Hello!
                                Playing The Sims 3
                                I'm not at the house building stage, it's my most favorite thing beside creating a character

Comment

Working...
                                X