X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weight loss pills

Does anybody have any experience with weight loss pills? I work out regularly; run 2 miles a day and use dumbbells to workout my pecs, shoulders, biceps, etc. I'm not looking to get huge or anything, just lose the remaining belly fat that I have, and stay in good shape. I've been looking into hydroxycut, but does anybody else have suggestions?

VPX Redline isn't bad but with any you have to watch losing muscle as well as fat.

Comment

I've just recently baught some weight loss pills called 'tight extreme' from a website called affordable supplements.

i started them on monday 27th and by the following monday i had lost 4lb's.

Having said this, it is not just down to the pills. I have been going to the gym every weekday and just pretty much working cardio for 30mins a time and eaten a lot less than i would normally eat. Id say on average, ive been eaten 1500 calories a day and burning for around 380 calories in the gym.

I know its not the right way of doing things but im doing it and its working.

Im going on holiday soon so i want to trim down to a certain weight and then can start toning up and building up muscles from workouts instead of fat burn.

Overall i will say, if you do get some fat burn pills, make sure theyre from a genuine site and make sure you don't just take them and expect results. eat well (something that i need to correct) and do plenty of exercise. whilst on these pills you will sweat bucket loads!

Comment

Dominoe you would have lost that weight without the tabs! The tabs are for bodybuilders trying to shift that last bit of weight before a competition, I've just bought some ha

X

Comment

I think exercise and balance diet is most benefited and natural way of weight loss so try to avoid weight loss supplement and pills as it may harm your body adversely. You can consult your health trainer who suggest you that you really need this kinds of supplement or not.

Comment

try carnitin supliments..you can find them to the gym or supliments shops...it helped me a lot and does not have negative effects..you take it 30 minutes before the training sesion..
            ask the seller and he will tell you more

Comment

hardcore fat burners here [url]http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Fat-Burners-c35/[/url] where i get mien there strong..if all else fails get some t3

Comment

can you take n2 and hydroxcut at the same time

Comment

Weight loss pills

There are so many ways to reduce the weight but the best way is to use of exercises and yoga. yoga and exercises are so beneficial for the human health. you can easily reduce the weight with the help of these exercises like swimming,cycling and walking.meditation is also so good to reduce the weight.

Comment

There are various supplement available in the market for weight loss but it is necessary that you avoid to use as it may cause your health adversely and several side affect also. Use some natural way of weight loss such as exercise and balance diet.

Comment

Short version: Pills named ripped freak gives me insomnia. I recommend working out and eating less as an option.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Hi, let me first tell you about my experience with wheight loss and wheight loss pills called ripped freak.

I have a condition that at times forces me to pill treatments. These pills makes me fat by giving me the appetite of a lion. Even after I am done with the cures I keep up the eating out of habit.

In the periods I get down in wheight I sometimes use a fat burning enhancer called ripped freak. It contains green tea extract, coffe bean extract, red chilli extract among other things. This makes me very tweaked. In the long run this lead to insomnia, even when I took the pills early in the morning.

I also have a bodytype that gets fat very fast and loses wheight slowly.

What works for me is nazi-regiments. I really have to be hard on myself and at times only eat dietshakes for lunch, dinner and evenings. Yet I eat a good breakfast with chicken, wholegrain pasta, broccoli and healthy good tasting treats. I also need to work out more than other people, six days a week for two hours each time. Here I allow myself a banana after one hour. If I don't do this i get fat.

I also dropped the bicycling, running and rowing. Instead I have a cross fit inspired warm up that focuses on big muscle groups. I found out that I burn fat faster this way. The exercise is easy and you can even do it in your home with some equipment you can purchase cheaply on ebay.

It uses a mat, a step case, a reebook staff with 2x 10kg wheights. It is just all the big muscles (12x squats, armcurl, dorian row, military press, deadlifts, french press, benchpress, pause and repeat) in a fast full body work out that is repeated.

Comment

People have weight loss pills to loss weight in faster way. But the reality is that with the weight loss these weight loss pills lead to negative effects on the health. It is necessary for a person to follow some of the natural ways to loss weight rather than having weight loss pills.

Comment

well they are not very essential to weight lose. if you do not have a lot of fat. you should be able to get rid of them just by exercising. try focusing on high intensity interval training

Comment

I wouldn't suggest losing weight by pills but if you still want to consume any then make sure you read all about if before. What it does and how it burns fats, you must know everything including side effects. It's your health so make sure you know all details.

Comment

i think weight loose are a lot of harmful to our health and body. i only recommended that we should not ever use it not for gaining weight or loose weight. Instead of pills , we can do daily exercise in the early morning.

Comment

Working...
                              X