X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haven't got my DVDs yet

First off, I apologize to anyone who is expecting a flashy DHV routine, or slick opener. It's really sad that I have to do it this way to feel like I'm being heard.

On the 17th of June, I ordered the DVD & CD collection, along with the hard copy of the Revelations Book. I haven't recieved them yet, and I live here in the Sacramento, CA area, only 6-8 hours away from Los Angeles. I've called the Venusian Arts "Hotline" and it's just some campy recorded message. Kind of seems like no one is in the office, ever... I'm sure they aren't sweating it though, they've already processed my credit card for just under $500.

I've sent them an email saying I'd be in touch with by some guy named Kevin or some such. Haven't heard anything whatsover. If August 17th rolls around and I still have not recieved my products, I will be contacting the Federal Trade Commision to report the incident.

Or, the folks at VA can continue their honorable service to the world by sending me what I've paid for. Thank you for reading.

P.S. Does anyone have any idea what might be happening? I would dearly appreciate any feedback.

Whiskers,

I am reporting your request and someone will help you out as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.

Comment

I've alwAYS received things on time from VA. and dustin who i believe is in charge of sales is a awesome guy and very helpful

Comment

Working...
      X