X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Revelation Download

Hey people, I bought Revelation a couple of days ago. I got a username and password to login to myvenusianars.com but when I login to download the file I get an error, You do not have sufficient permission to download Revelation at this time - purchase Revelation.

I tried to contact the support but the numbers dont answer and the e-mail addresses arent valid...

Anybody experience similar problems?

Hey Teaze, I reported your issue so you will be helped as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Comment

Thanks man!

Comment

hi azazels_wolf, similar problem here. Bought it but I didn't get the second email with my password to unlock the pdf. Hoping that you /anyone can help, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Foxandlion View Post
          hi azazels_wolf, similar problem here. Bought it but I didn't get the second email with my password to unlock the pdf. Hoping that you /anyone can help, thanks.
          Hi Foxandlion - Did you get a receipt for payment? I replied to the e-mail this was sent from and I was sent a personal download link for the file. Hope this helps.

Comment

Foxandlion,

I am forwarding your issue so you can get some help as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.

Comment

help

seem to have a similar problem to foxandlion, i was not sent an email with a password to enable me to open the pdf file. can anyone help me?

Comment

Forwarding your issue now.

Comment

Working...
                X