X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is moderator? Nick change

Hey, can some moderator please help me? I would like to change my nickname due to the fact I want to be more private and dont wanna use my surname which this is - something I was stupid enough to not think of when I created the account.

Thanks!

Hey Klaesson,

Prophet (our admin) can change your nick for you. You can either send a PM to Prophet directly, or you can tell me here what username you would like, and I will forward the request to him.

Comment

Originally posted by azazels_wolf View Post
      Hey Klaesson,

Prophet (our admin) can change your nick for you. You can either send a PM to Prophet directly, or you can tell me here what username you would like, and I will forward the request to him.
      Thanks azazel, I want to have the nickname.. "Lorwyn"

Comment

That's funny because I was thinking the same thing, mine is my initials...:/ Azazels if I change my name will it reset my posts # back down to 1?

Comment

Originally posted by Klaesson View Post
          Thanks azazel, I want to have the nickname.. "Lorwyn"
          Cool, sent you a PM.

Originally posted by mdr411 View Post
          That's funny because I was thinking the same thing, mine is my initials...:/ Azazels if I change my name will it reset my posts # back down to 1?
          No, you can retain all of your previous posts, etc. Only your username will be different. Would you like to change it?

Comment

Change

I as well would like to change my username if possible. Please let me know how. Thank you.

Comment

Let me know what username you'd like to change to, and I will forward your request.

Comment

I would like the name to be called, Raysh.

Comment

Working...
                X