X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applying for a job at VA

I believe I have some skill sets in terms of inner game, alpha mentality, and maintaining long term relationships that could benefit VA. I am not sure in what way either in the form of teaching or possibly article writing. Who would I contact and how would I go about doing this to present myself to them? I can provide references from those that I helped teach, sample articles, and even provide a link to where most of my material has been presented.

Originally posted by KoolKatPUA
    Neva

Gonna

Happen

Period.
    I would like to hear from them after seeing the references I am able to provide sir.

Comment

Wolfy, VA does hire at times and I definitely suggest that you contact Discovery with your qualifications, offerings, etc. (And KoolKat, never say never, what kind of attitude is that...? ;P) You can reach him here:

[EMAIL="discovery@venusianarts.co.uk"]discovery@venusianarts.co.uk[/EMAIL]

+44 (0) 115 714 0865 (UK)
      +1 (213) 270 1191 (USA)
      +61 (02) 8007 5552 (AUS)

Comment

Originally posted by azazels_wolf View Post
        Wolfy, VA does hire at times and I definitely suggest that you contact Discovery with your qualifications, offerings, etc. (And KoolKat, never say never, what kind of attitude is that...? ;P) You can reach him here:

[EMAIL="discovery@venusianarts.co.uk"]discovery@venusianarts.co.uk[/EMAIL]

+44 (0) 115 714 0865 (UK)
        +1 (213) 270 1191 (USA)
        +61 (02) 8007 5552 (AUS)
        thank you,

I will gather together my references and prepare a well thought out email as soon as I can.

Comment

Haha. The mPUAs are masters for a reason, of course. But just like any other company, VA often has job openings that don't call for the instruction of a mPUA No one has to be shy about making an application!

Comment

Originally posted by azazels_wolf View Post
            Haha. The mPUAs are masters for a reason, of course. But just like any other company, VA often has job openings that don't call for the instruction of a mPUA No one has to be shy about making an application!
            I am working on putting together a resume at the current time, along with compiling all of my letters of recommendation. I do have lots of articles already written, but would VA like to have a fresh new sample article of their choice written especially for them? I was thinking preparing something I had in mind for awhile especially for you guys on a combo of inner game and actual field technique.
            Last edited by WolfyStyles; 07-06-2010, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Certainly, if you wish to apply as a blog/article writer, I am sure they would like to see that as well.

Comment

what positions are available ? ive emailed discovery a while ago but he hasnt replied

Comment

I believe they are still looking to expand the Sales Team:
                  [url]http://www.venusianarts.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20551[/url]

Anything else, you would need to inquire with Discovery about. If it's been more than a couple of weeks, try sending him another email.

Comment

thanks again.!

Comment

Working...
                    X