Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bootcamps.. bookings.. dates..

Hey guys,

In the same way some others have mentioned, the website seems to be standing pretty solidly between me and an expression of interest in a Melbourne bootcamp (or between VA and my hard-earned if you want to look at it that way ) at the moment.

I gather from some of the other posts that it's best to get in touch with sales directly, which seems pretty round-about, but ok.

Finally to my question - are the dates mentioned on [url]http://www.venusianarts.com/bootcamps/[/url] accurate? indicative? completely out of date? There's no year listed with the dates, and I can't tell if these are sessions which have come and gone, definite BCs which are going to go ahead in the next 12 months, or something else entirely.

Howdy bro,

The dates are for upcoming bootcamps only. Past bootcamps are removed from the list. So if you're looking at, for instance, a bootcamp taking place in Feb, then it is for an upcoming bootcamp in Febuary 2009.

The dates do change from time to time, and more programs are added all the time. But unless there is a scheduling conflict or an unavoidable change in our program schedule, the dates are accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by Prophet View Post
      an upcoming bootcamp in Febuary 2009
      I hope you mean 2010, my time machine is all out of plutonium rods.

If they're kept up to date that's perfect! Thanks for the response.

Comment

Working...
      X