X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How I finally got my money back of venusian arts

I was signed up to a bootcamp in england. A few weeks before i hadn't heard anything so sent an email equiring. I was told the bootcamp had been changed to a different date and different location meaning that I wouldn't be able to go on it.

I imediately asked for a refund.

Initial attempts at getting my money back were ignored by the company. So I followed it with texts and phone calls and to be honest I really felt like I was being fobbed off and wasn't took seriously.

I took some legal advice and told the course director that I would be taking legal action in 7 days if the situation wasn't resolved. 7 days came and went. I got in touch with the legal department at my credit card company sent them the details etc.

I got a call from my credit card company a week later saying that they had reinburst my account with the money and would be taking the issue up with venusian arts themselvs.

Be warned people this is what you have to go through to get your money back. Simple money back guarentee??? I don't think so.

The funny thing is, if I'd have been given my money back straight away I would have more than likely booked on a bootcamp next year. But from my point of view the company tried to screw me over and for that I don't trust them. Not one little bit.

I don't really want anything to do with venusian arts now. But I wanted to share this because I don't want anyone else getting ripped off.

Please consider in mind that venusian arts company got thousands of customers.

Imagine you had to answer 1000 mails a day

Comment

Originally posted by Nice_Boy View Post
      Please consider in mind that venusian arts company got thousands of customers.

Imagine you had to answer 1000 mails a day
      so? Just because they have a lot of customers doesn't mean they shouldn't respond to things like this, just hire more people!

Comment

Originally posted by eindbaas View Post
        so? Just because they have a lot of customers doesn't mean they shouldn't respond to things like this, just hire more people!
        Nope maybe they havent read his mail or havent gotten to his mail yet cause there is so many mails to read.

And dont just expect to get an answer from after 2 weeks after contacting venusian arts company. You should atleast wait a month before you get any answers.

Anyway easier said than done. Just hire more people. But do they got enough money to pay the people they are hiring? And if they hire to many people it would destroy their business.

Only an ego would said go hire more people its easy.

Comment

no need to personally attack me nice_boy, maybe you should change your name

better customer support > more happy customers > more people that buy a VA product > more money.

although of course you will need to find a balance between the amount of people you hire and the extra money you earn/lose from this.

Comment

As far as I know we have had only ONE customer take this route for a refund - and it was definitely not for the reasons stated here. Please PM me about this issue - as I would like apologize personally if this was somehow missed.

Kerr

Comment

I've emailed several times about getting a refund about Mind of Mystery, because it is complete trash and still no response, and its been longer then a few weeks I've been doing it.

Comment

Working...
              X