X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP forum?

I have wrote the feedback of the london bootcamp, how comes i'm still not able to get the access to the VIP forum?

Hey, I'll pass this along to Prophet so he can update your account status. Thanks for your patience.

Comment

OK Horsetail, you should now have access to the VIP Lounge!

Comment

thanks, wolf!

Comment

I am having the same problem. I just did the miami boot camp and posted the review. Also one of my follow students call me. it sounds like things are back up or something.

Comment

Send Prophet a PM and he'll take care of this for you! Check out his sticky in the Our Reviews section.

Comment

VIP, having some problems

I am getting no help from anyone wright now on getting into the VIP. If anyone can help me. I did the miami boot camp and posted my review. I have emailed and posted. I hope someone can help......

Originally posted by azazels_wolf View Post
              Send Prophet a PM and he'll take care of this for you! Check out his sticky in the Our Reviews section.

Comment

I left Prophet another message about this. He will definitely help you out as soon as he has a chance to go through his messages. Sorry for the delays, but everyone has been super-busy with holiday events etc. recently. Thank you for your patience.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks. I was thinking that was it. With the holidays and everthing. I will be standing by...... Have a marry-X-Mass..

Originally posted by azazels_wolf View Post
                  I left Prophet another message about this. He will definitely help you out as soon as he has a chance to go through his messages. Sorry for the delays, but everyone has been super-busy with holiday events etc. recently. Thank you for your patience.

Comment

Working...
                  X