X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account Activation Emails and Subscription Notifications

I've noticed an influx of users who are apparently not receiving emails from us. This includes:

- Account Activation Emails
    - Thread Subscription Notification Emails
    - New PM Notification Emails

[B]Account Activation Emails[/B]
    If you haven't received your activation email, be sure to first ensure that the email didn't end up in your Junk Mail folder or otherwise filtered as SPAM.

If you still didn't find it, feel free to shoot me a PM or send an email to [email]forumadmin@venusianarts.com[/email] (make sure you include your username when you email me please!) and I will manually activate your account for you.

[B]Thread Subscription Notification Emails and New PM Notification Emails[/B]
    The first thing you should do is verify that your Messaging & Notification options are correct. You can do this in the UserCP in the [URL="http://www.venusianarts.com/forum/profile.php?do=editoptions"]Edit Options[/URL] page.

If you were getting emails [B]from our forum[/B] (this does not include marketing emails, etc) but are now not receiving any, or should be and are not, please send me a PM or email as mentioned above as I would like to know just how many users are affected by this problem.

We are working to resolve this issue as soon as possible and we thank you all for your patience and understanding in this matter.

Happy sarging everyone!

Prophet

Dear Prophet,

I have clicked the activation email link etc. but I still have this coming up, it's always been the same whichever account I try.

aa471, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Comment

aa471,

I've activated your account for you. See my PM.

Comment

I have the same problem, I have PMd you about it.

Comment

Thanks for the activation Prophet, it works finally

I'm wondering if this many people have the problem though, maybe a hell of a lot of less determined members are just giving up. I tried 4 email addresses before I even got the activation email. Perhaps we might be losing some guys of valuable insight who can't register properly to post.

Comment

please activate my account...thank you!!

Comment

Can you enable my account too - I've tried everything....

Comment

Trademark
                Can you activate my account as well please, I got it to show up once in my email, however if I click the confirmation link, it still doesn't show my account as activated.

Comment

could you also activate my account as well?

Please and thank you

Comment

I've clicked the link to activate my account, as well, but to no avail.
                    Could you activate mine, please?

And if it was just a matter of patience, my bad.

Comment

Alright, I've activated everyone's accounts on this thread. But in the future, let's send those requests to me via PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X