X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J the Ripper gets bashed by Ross Jeffries

Apparently Ross Jeffries (the "godfather of pick up" from The Game) just trashed me sending me a private email, saying "Get a fucking life you pathetic wanker" because of my addiction to sarging. I guess what pissed him off the most was my last FR @ The Distrcit. Feels kinda weird since I am a fan of some of his NLP related products (actually when i first got into the game I listened to a bunch of his, especially Unstoppable Confidence audio series). I was amused by his comment, just thought I'd share.

And Tom Vizzini from Essential-Skills.com also had some kind words for me:
    "Are you fucking STUPID? Have you not noticed what this attitude has done to Vince's life? You are addicted to "sarging" because it makes you feel a certain way. The rest of your life is suffering for your addiction.
    Here is what you need to do. Stop actively sarging for one month. If you
    happen to meet someone then fine but going out with the purpose of meeting women needs to stop NOW."

Whats next, David Deangelo calling me a fucking douche bag?

-J THE RIPPER
    Last edited by J the Ripper; 06-10-2008, 10:21 PM.

Sounds like 2 people have their heads up their asses. Maybe they should concern themselves a little less with other people's choices.

Comment

Vince Kelvin has bigger issues than sarging. Words like delusion and insanity come to mind.

Comment

While what they said is a bit crude and obviously under toning their own "outcome" for saying those things to u.. if i read correctly from your other post.. they might be right.. maybe your taking this game way too seriously.

even you said it, coming across like a salesman.. regain control of your life.. and let pick up enrich it, not be the black hole that sucks everything else into it.

Now I may be wrong.. but that seems to be where your going, if I read your post correctly.. and consider what these 2 ego's have to say

Comment

Three words: Health, wealth, relationships.

We need to take action to keep these 3 areas of our lives balanced. No matter how successful you might be in 1 or even 2 of the above, if one of them has a problem you won't be happy. I don't know much about you but if YOU feel that one area has become an obsession then STOP. Do a self-assessment and you'll find the answer. Don't care what others say even if it comes from an mPUA like Ross.But do your self a favor and think about who you are and who you want to be.

Comment

Fucking awesome J - now you can add your name to the list of PUAs/mPUAS (Mystery, TD, etc..) that have had the privilege of being harassed by Ross Jeffries for being an ambitious pecker.... that rules haha.

Comment

How do I get RJ to harrass me?

Comment

Ask him when he is getting his own Pick-up show on Vh-1.

Comment

Address him like a normal person.

Comment

Lol, who wouldn't want to get harassed by Ross Jeffries? It would be hilarious if a network came to him with a similar show like Mystery's.

Comment

i think he tried, but he was turned down

Comment

God complex, happens to so many PUA's, it's a shame...

Comment

How do you even know it's the real Ross Jeffries who sent you a private email? What is his email address then?

Comment

J

I Got Your Back J

Comment

of my addiction to sarging and getting quick makeouts, and all my FR's, and rep Ive built for myself on the field and on the PUA message boards
                              I am here too. PUA battles are pathetic, don't lower your value for their blatant agressivity.

It's true that balance matters - but on my side of the globe you have a PUA who is currently working days/nights using the techniques for sales. Not exactly the epitome of balance but I feel great, and I feel sad for dancing monkeys who despise.

Might be some hoax, but if the email is for real, why bother? I feel you are amazed by the intensity of the experiences you live. Go explain passion - but sharing it is a wonderful helper to us all, a great source of inspiration.

...For every success, there will be flames. Guess that when you generate that amount of attraction some people blow a fuse "for the love of you" or something sick in that vein.

Comment

Working...
                              X