X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mystery's new secret

What do you guys think the new secret is? Season 2 for the pick up artist?

hope not...

Comment

Secret? What have I missed?

Comment

New Model...please, let it be the New Model...

*crosses fingers*

Comment

i'm dying for a new model, it would only make sense that he would sell out the old one (which is associated with the MM guys that screwed him over) and then release an improved one that will easy all of our newbie minds of worries of getting "caught" in field

Comment

Ponder This...

How could there be a new model? If the MM is true and factual, no matter what the model, it would have to follow the same rules...

New material, new methods, maybe...but a new model, probably not. I can't see how a new model is possible.

Besides, regardless if everyone in the world knows the MM, you still have to go through the motions of the model in order to get where you want to be. So the old stock material has been exposed, there is always new material being developed by PUAs and being field tested and proven. These are always going to be posted here. The biggest thing, use original canned material. Routines and such that you have come up with on your own. If you follow the same rules as the field tested and proven material, it will have the same effect...

Comment

I use 80% original stuff and I'm not talking about a complete revamp, everything in life no matter what can be improved upon. So this is it then? You aren't going to allow Mystery to add any new theories or tactics to his current model? He must have nothing more to offer. I mean all the successful businessmen and forward thinkers in the world just stop working once they release something. Must be why Windows is still in version 3.1 and we all still use 8-tracks and cars have to be wound up to start... get it yet? you're taking this too literal, get off your high horse.

[/end rant]

Comment

Originally posted by SetCatcher View Post
                I use 80% original stuff and I'm not talking about a complete revamp, everything in life no matter what can be improved upon. So this is it then? You aren't going to allow Mystery to add any new theories or tactics to his current model? He must have nothing more to offer. I mean all the successful businessmen and forward thinkers in the world just stop working once they release something. Must be why Windows is still in version 3.1 and we all still use 8-tracks and cars have to be wound up to start... get it yet? you're taking this too literal, get off your high horse.

[/end rant]
                But wait, you were talking about a NEW model. The discussion was about creating a new model and discrediting the "old" model. By discrediting the "old" model, this is, by effect, discrediting Mystery himself.

In your most recent post (the one quoted above), you and I are saying the same thing. No new model, new material and routines. Yet, you insist on bashing me and saying that I am on a "high horse" (which by the way, I don't see that one). I thank you for that, now I am going to hop onto that "high horse" that you talk about...

Does Windows do something different today than it did when it replaced DOS? No, it doesn't. It may look different, have new and improved features but it is still a graphical user interface that allows us to operate a computer easily. The computer still works the same way. The computer doesn't see Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows blah blah blah...the computer sees 1s and 0s (a bit over simplified, but still). That has not changed.

Think of it in this sense. Humans are the computer and The Mystery Method is Windows. In order for the computer to understand what Windows wants it to do, it all must be (eventually) translated into binary 1s and 0s (this being the model). If Windows were to be changed to the point that it no longer spoke to the computer in binary, then the computer wouldn't understand and nothing would work. This is just the same. The model works because it plays on human nature. TMM can change in the sense of new material, routines and tactics but it still has to talk to the human psyche in the same way, 1s and 0s. If not, it wouldn't work.

I agree with you that there will always be improvements to the system in this manner, but I don't believe that the model can ever change. If you look at other systems and teachings in the community, they all have commonalities in that they play on the human brain's hardwiring and instinct. If you disect them all, you could almost apply the TMM model to each from what I have seen.

So basically, this is where I am at. You read into my post WAY to deep. You got things out of it that were not there. I never said that Mystery was done. I never said that TMM can't grow. I simply stated my opinion that there could not be a new model. If Mystery were to release a new model, it would discredit everything that he has done and, by matter of fact, discredit himself (as previously mentioned). I also believe that a lot of people (not saying you because I don't know you) are only half learning this system and are blaming the system for their failures. Placing blame on VH1's PUA for stock routines not working. Mystery says numerous times on the DVDs that stock material should only be used to kickstart yourself and that you should create your own canned material and routines. This is just another example of people not paying attention to details, there is a difference between stock material and canned material. A lot of people here have gotten those terms confused and interchange them all willey nilly like.

Here is where I leave it. I apologize if you felt I was attacking you or lecturing you, that was not my intention (as a matter of fact, I was responding to all posts not yours). My intention was to voice MY opinion and get my point out there...

Comment

I'm prolly just pissed some of my friends are cramping my game haha

Comment

kjtw, there's no "he might release a new model soon" about it - it's been announced that he's releasing a new model called The New Model, it's supposed to be totally revolutionary to the PUA community, and they said that they should have it released by the end of the year. I think it's close enough, so I'm hoping that this is Mystery's announcement tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dox View Post
                      kjtw, there's no "he might release a new model soon" about it - it's been announced that he's releasing a new model called The New Model, it's supposed to be totally revolutionary to the PUA community, and they said that they should have it released by the end of the year. I think it's close enough, so I'm hoping that this is Mystery's announcement tonight.
                      The New Model is an eBook re-write of the VAH that is already released (see the main page of the Venusian Arts Site - [url]http://www.venusianarts.com/sl/va/VenusianArts.aspx)[/url]. It goes into further detail than the original VAH with updates and new material. Here is the description as listed on the page:

This complete re-write of Mystery's classic Venusian Arts Handbook is the new authority on dating for men. Greatly expanded with the latest techniques developed by Mystery, Matador, & Lovedrop - the same brand-new techniques taught at the Mystery Special Training this summer: Microcalibration. AMOGing. Escalation. Identity. And much more...
                      I am not sure how to get it, and am waiting on a response for that question. It is not "new" persay...but it is "new." Windows XP verses Windows Vista...

Comment

I want that e-book, but the link above says page not found....

Comment

[I] Bonus #1 - A FREE copy of the new Venusian Arts e-Book, "The New Model" ($79 value)

This complete re-write of Mystery's classic Venusian Arts Handbook is the new authority on dating for men. Greatly expanded with the latest techniques developed by Mystery, Matador, & Lovedrop - the same brand-new techniques taught at the Mystery Special Training this summer: Microcalibration. AMOGing. Escalation. Identity. And much more...[/I]

And anyway, whether its a new model or not, shit is going down tonight. I cannot fucking wait.

I hope to hear from Mystery, we deserve too.
                          Last edited by Lothario; 09-24-2007, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kjtw View Post
                            The New Model is an eBook re-write of the VAH that is already released (see the main page of the Venusian Arts Site - [url]http://www.venusianarts.com/sl/va/VenusianArts.aspx)[/url]. It goes into further detail than the original VAH with updates and new material. Here is the description as listed on the page:

I am not sure how to get it, and am waiting on a response for that question. It is not "new" persay...but it is "new." Windows XP verses Windows Vista...
                            Huh. Well, apologies on my obviously dated information then lol.

Comment

It would be cool, but I doubt it will be the new book.
                              My guess is that they will release the DVD ("Mind of Mystery"??) that people were supposed to get in the last bootcamps.
                              Last edited by spearhead21; 09-24-2007, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X