Train with Mystery Get Trained in your city

Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Dating instructor Nick Hoss reveals "Reading List" of dating techniques Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dating instructor Nick Hoss reveals "Reading List" of dating techniques

Hey all, I've compiled a list of reading materials and articles for all you aspiring to get better at dating. Wanted to make this available to more than just the students we have here at Love Systems. This is nothing but pure content, articles, and infield videos that will give you some insight into cultivating stronger dating skills.*The link is below:*

[url]http://www.nickhoss.com/reading-list/[/url]

Send your thoughts, comments, what I should add, or take away from the list in the comments. Hope this helps. Cheers.

-Nick Hoss

wow a little one sided

thats just a tad bit one-sided don't ya think? lol

maybe I skimmed through it a little fast but not even one thing from Mystery?

not even one thing he contributed? LOL

Anyways, I have read magic bullets, it IS a quality read.....and I have heard very good things about you guys....but what about a little credit elsewhere?

Mehow, Juggler, Swingcat????

Anyways....I am certainly not close minded....I might check out one of your recommendations.....I always like to read new ideas....

I am also interested in your non PUA recommendations, I did like some of the authors on your list like Dyer.....I have been meaning to read that Steve Jobs book!
    Last edited by subzero; 04-23-2012, 03:13 PM.

Comment

training itinerary

[B]a recommended order of training also fits in here.....[/B]

this is how I see things based on my experience....

granted I am very analytical so this made sense for me

[B][url]http://demonstratehighervalue.com/?p=34[/url][/B]

in all fairness I have never worked with a Love Systems coach so this is based on what I have been exposed to

Comment

my personal reading list

don't doubt the quality of any of those reads you recommended....I'm sure they are all good....

[B]again maybe I browsed too quickly, but you didn't offer a preferred order of reading.....AND THAT IS VERY IMPORTANT[/B]

but here is my opinion on the quickest no nonsense reading list including recommended order....

[B]Pick just 1 signature book[/B]
        - I think Revelations is the best most comprehensive ebook of all time, but honestly I think Magic Bullets would do just fine....again it is definitely a quality read

honestly any books after this is gives very little return on your investment....[B]I say just get out there and start working with mentors ASAP[/B]

meanwhile....at this point pick books that make you seem 'interesting' and develop you as a person....things you are GENUINELY interested in yet connect with the classic topics women love.....books on relationships, astrology, body language, travel....ect.....all of these topics make for very engaging conversations. This 'extended reading list' should be enjoyable for you....because...you really enjoy these topics.

- create a stack as best as you can, preferably with the help of a REAL COACH (very few will be able to do this without a coach and are basically looking to take a very LOOOOONG and frustrating path)

- take a live training with a legit coach.....again in all fairness there are many top top coaches out there, in and outside of VA.....so do you research......make sure they are good as a pick up artist AND a coach

- meanwhile take courses to help your general conversation skills

within 6 months to a year depending on you (a REAL commitment with time and resources)....you can be a truly changed man. Most people will take the full year to get proficient....but ANYONE can do it if they are truly committed!
        Last edited by subzero; 04-23-2012, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Hey Mr. Hoss,

Why didn't you just say that this was a recommended list of readings and products from Love Systems, with a few extra things at the end?

Quite frankly, I don't think people need to buy all those things in order to succeed with women. The only PUAs who made complete sense to me have been Brad P. and the guys over here, and the FACT is that Love Systems would have never even materialized had it not been for the main man himself.

Subzero was being too polite when he said it was a little one sided, and I think I know what was on his mind, but I am speaking for myself and not for anyone else. Last time I went on the Love Systems website, I think I saw over 80 products. I believe I saw a 40 dollar product on Preselection and how to use it properly. I mean, what the hell is that? Before I even knew ANYTHING about this stuff, I realized that when I'd be with a hot girl, I'd get a lot more interest from other girls. That's ALL you need to know about Preselection, along with the stuff about locking in and throwing it into your stories. The list of 40$ audio books just goes on and on and on, and quite frankly, even though I am a good-willed kind hearted person, I have a nose for greed when it comes around, and I can smell some of that contaminating the VA forum right now.

Though you come off as well-intentioned, I cannot help but think that someone at the top of Love Systems set you up to this so people on this forum would be "converted" or whatever you wanna call that because you guys market your things so well and come off as a big happy family with a billion instructors all around the world. The scheme you're running is an elaborate one, and it has been very well constructed, but I've seen some of your things on YouTube and I can't believe some of those guys are instructors. Some of them have less charisma than a thirsty donkey, and if you've ever seen a thirsty donkey, you'll know how bad that is. I mean, did you see that episode on Keys to the VIP? That french dude called Pierre or wherever he's from. I mean... if HE'S a Love Systems instructor who demonstrated that a bunch of the LS techniques are ripped off straight from Mystery with his magic routine stack in the first round, then I don't know what to tell you. My little dog has more game than that guy, and you should really tell whoever runs your recruiting to take a second look at the process. If you didn't see the episode, you can find it on YouTube here:

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCbyfM5uf1Y[/url]

If you are wondering why I have such animosity towards Love Systems, it's because the man who established that organization basically ripped the main man himself off, and wrote a book which he had no business writing with the help of his lackees. Magic Bullets? Seriously? Isn't the book's model just Mystery's model, but with one more part? I read sections of the 70 free pages you give out or however much, and if you consider that to be better than Revelation, then you are what they call delusional. The absence of an inner game portion in Magic Bullets ends the story about which is a better book, though all the other parts when compared, I'm sure, will demonstrate Revelation's superiority.

This wasn't a personal attack on you Mr. Hoss. It wasn't even an attack. It was stating the facts, with an aggressive undertone, because nothing I have said above is NOT a fact (apart from the first paragraph), and sometimes, facts hurt. I am absolutely revolted by what was done to Mystery by Nicholas Benedict the second of the fifth or the however much, and it's sad that not many people share my sympathy for the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by subzero View Post
            thats just a tad bit one-sided don't ya think? lol

maybe I skimmed through it a little fast but not even one thing from Mystery?

not even one thing he contributed? LOL

Anyways, I have read magic bullets, it IS a quality read.....and I have heard very good things about you guys....but what about a little credit elsewhere?

Mehow, Juggler, Swingcat????

Anyways....I am certainly not close minded....I might check out one of your recommendations.....I always like to read new ideas....

I am also interested in your non PUA recommendations, I did like some of the authors on your list like Dyer.....I have been meaning to read that Steve Jobs book!
            Thanks man. I'm glad you enjoy the list. These are the actual things I learned from as a student.

Obviously, I work for Love Systems, and I'm not a narcissist like a few guys in this industry, I have definitely learned from other companies outside of LS (and you can see flashes of those guys who have posted on The Attraction Forums who are listed in my list. Tyler Durden, for example), I can easily admit that. That being said, you don't see cadillac promoting for Volvo, right? I work for LS, I promote LS.

A lot of Mystery fans on here. Everybody in the community has learned something from the man. I'm not a complete of all his stuff, but great respect for what he's done

Comment

[B]a recommended order of training also fits in here.....[/B]

this is how I see things based on my experience....

granted I am very analytical so this made sense for me

[B][url]http://demonstratehighervalue.com/?p=34[/url][/B]

in all fairness I have never worked with a Love Systems coach so this is based on what I have been exposed to
              I know Juggler was pretty influential back in the day, not sure where he fits into the industry now because I don't follow his stuff. (And it's an industry, not a "community" or brotherhood. Don't be fooled.) Mehow started teaching when he had one lay, so I don't believe his credibility for a second. Don't know a ton about Swingcat.

I think you'd really enjoy the article Braddock (on my reading list) about how to find a good dating coach. If you're dating coach isn't pulling 9s and 10s, he can't teach you to pull 9s and 10s. If he's teaching off his back porch in rural Nebraska, you're going to get rural Nebraskan girls. Make sure you do your research like you would for a consultant in any other business.

Comment

don't doubt the quality of any of those reads you recommended....I'm sure they are all good....

[B]again maybe I browsed too quickly, but you didn't offer a preferred order of reading.....AND THAT IS VERY IMPORTANT[/B]
                Dude, it's a free reading list for guys who want to improve their skills. Pick a skill, find an article, enjoy the content.

but here is my opinion on the quickest no nonsense reading list including recommended order....

[B]Pick just 1 signature book[/B]
                - I think Revelations is the best most comprehensive ebook of all time, but honestly I think Magic Bullets would do just fine....again it is definitely a quality read
                Of course you do, it's for your company Send me a copy and I'll write a review.

- create a stack as best as you can, preferably with the help of a REAL COACH (very few will be able to do this without a coach and are basically looking to take a very LOOOOONG and frustrating path)
                I started back in 2008, so this was definitely the routine days even within LS (not anymore). Some of our instructors teach a couple of routines as training wheels. I teach guys how to structure conversations so they don't run out of things to say and can talk about them. Other guys take the "natural" approach, which I think is fine if you are a good conversationalist.

They can be good training wheels if it appeals to you.

- take a live training with a legit coach.....again in all fairness there are many top top coaches out there, in and outside of VA.....so do you research......make sure they are good as a pick up artist AND a coach
                Agree to a point. Your dating coach should be skilled with women, yes.

He should not be running around dressed in weird clothes and painting his nails. Seriously, go to a night club/lounge and look at the powerful men in there who are with attractive women and tell me who is dressing like that.

Real, confident, attractive women will look at you like "WTF is that guy doing?" If you're going after strippers or punk rock girls and you're into that scene it's a different story. They go for the "peacocked" stuff, but that's social acceptable in that culture.

What I'm trying to say is try to be a cool, normal, socially adjusted dude, not a "pickup artist." Sounds so cheesy lol, like a wannabe superhero or something.

Comment

Originally posted by hanus4 View Post
                  Hey Mr. Hoss,

Why didn't you just say that this was a recommended list of readings and products from Love Systems, with a few extra things at the end?
                  Again, I work for Love Systems.

Quite frankly, I don't think people need to buy all those things in order to succeed with women.
                  "Recommended readings," not "must purchase" products. 100 free articles, five recommended products. Why wouldn't I throw those in? They are good and they are advertising. There ads all over this forum. Same deal.

The only PUAs who made complete sense to me have been Brad P. and the guys over here, and the FACT is that Love Systems would have never even materialized had it not been for the main man himself.

Subzero was being too polite when he said it was a little one sided, and I think I know what was on his mind, but I am speaking for myself and not for anyone else. Last time I went on the Love Systems website, I think I saw over 80 products. I believe I saw a 40 dollar product on Preselection and how to use it properly. I mean, what the hell is that? Before I even knew ANYTHING about this stuff, I realized that when I'd be with a hot girl, I'd get a lot more interest from other girls. That's ALL you need to know about Preselection, along with the stuff about locking in and throwing it into your stories. The list of 40$ audio books just goes on and on and on, and quite frankly, even though I am a good-willed kind hearted person, I have a nose for greed when it comes around, and I can smell some of that contaminating the VA forum right now.

Though you come off as well-intentioned, I cannot help but think that someone at the top of Love Systems set you up to this so people on this forum would be "converted" or whatever you wanna call that because you guys market your things so well and come off as a big happy family with a billion instructors all around the world. The scheme you're running is an elaborate one, and it has been very well constructed, but I've seen some of your things on YouTube and I can't believe some of those guys are instructors. Some of them have less charisma than a thirsty donkey, and if you've ever seen a thirsty donkey, you'll know how bad that is. I mean, did you see that episode on Keys to the VIP? That french dude called Pierre or wherever he's from. I mean... if HE'S a Love Systems instructor who demonstrated that a bunch of the LS techniques are ripped off straight from Mystery with his magic routine stack in the first round, then I don't know what to tell you. My little dog has more game than that guy, and you should really tell whoever runs your recruiting to take a second look at the process. If you didn't see the episode, you can find it on YouTube here:

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCbyfM5uf1Y[/url]

If you are wondering why I have such animosity towards Love Systems, it's because the man who established that organization basically ripped the main man himself off, and wrote a book which he had no business writing with the help of his lackees. Magic Bullets? Seriously? Isn't the book's model just Mystery's model, but with one more part? I read sections of the 70 free pages you give out or however much, and if you consider that to be better than Revelation, then you are what they call delusional. The absence of an inner game portion in Magic Bullets ends the story about which is a better book, though all the other parts when compared, I'm sure, will demonstrate Revelation's superiority.

This wasn't a personal attack on you Mr. Hoss. It wasn't even an attack. It was stating the facts, with an aggressive undertone, because nothing I have said above is NOT a fact (apart from the first paragraph), and sometimes, facts hurt. I am absolutely revolted by what was done to Mystery by Nicholas Benedict the second of the fifth or the however much, and it's sad that not many people share my sympathy for the guy.
                  Cool, so you're a fan of Mystery, right?

Ya, I put out the list of free stuff to expose Love Systems and spread my name around. There is a lot of free stuff in there.

Comment

comments

Dude, it's a free reading list for guys who want to improve their skills. Pick a skill, find an article, enjoy the content.
                    fair enough

Of course you do, it's for your company Send me a copy and I'll write a review.
                    LOL, pretty funny! [B]I would actually......maybe Discovery will let me send it to you if you promise to be truly fair and post a review on your site?[/B] It doesn't have to be a comparison.....just simply note the value it represents.....

That being said, you don't see cadillac promoting for Volvo, right? I work for LS, I promote LS.
                    lol, yeah i get that

I started back in 2008, so this was definitely the routine days even within LS (not anymore). Some of our instructors teach a couple of routines as training wheels. I teach guys how to structure conversations so they don't run out of things to say and can talk about them. Other guys take the "natural" approach, which I think is fine if you are a good conversationalist.

They can be good training wheels if it appeals to you.
                    [B]a somewhat disagree with that one comment....most people will need to start with these 'training wheels' whether it appeals to them or not[/B]
                    of course that is my opinion, and based on what I have seen over 90% of the time

[B]the problem is there is way more variables than most people think coming into this[/B].....and without some structure....guided by routines......at least 90% are destined for failure

[B]also there is actually a happy medium.....some routines can have an element that allows you to throw in a little a bit of a natural element......where the routine is more of a structure rather than 'word for word'......thats actually my favorite way to go[/B]

lastly from what I have seen (maybe it is different at LS).....all of the pros still throw in routines from time to time.....no one is 100% free flowing conversation

again I have heard good things about you guys.....I just thought Mystery should get just a lil bit of credit on that reading list

I'll check out some of your reads and let you know what I think.....

Comment

Subzero, send me an email and maybe we can collaborate on an audio or something for our blogs. nick dot hoss at lovesystems dot com

Comment

So this is a video of Nick Hoss

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ4qhekKQSA[/url]

@2:22

"I was pretty nervous when we took the video so I'm probably doing a little more than I would recommend."

How on earth are you a dating coach if you still have any hint of nervousness when talking to girls?

Okay, you're too cool for school, replying to my three paragraph post with one sentence, I get it, but know that I can school you at this any day of the week. It is so obvious that the girl was initially into you cuz you're a good looking guy. You didn't need a 10 second opener- "Hi" would have worked equally well, but I guess since you're still an amateur at this, you need to use memorized openers. Anyway, this video is by no means an indicator of true pickup skills. The girl laughed straight away and showed you interest. Do you think she would have continued talking to you if she didn't find you physically attractive? The rest of the conversation was just following what the bosses of love systems talk about, and anyone who has done this for a few months could do what this guy did.

Again, did you see that dude what's his face... Francois was it?.. from Keys to the VIP? If he's a Lovesystems coach, then God help the lovesystems clients who shell out a month's salary to attend a bootcamp.

Comment

Working...
                        X