X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being ignored on facebook after they add me

Okay, so a couple times I have been added by cute girls that just won't speak to me, or barely do at all.

Most do chat, but I get the odd ones that don't.

One recently added me a week or so ago, and here's the conversation:

Me: "Heyy thanks for the add, how are you?"
    A few days go by...

Me: "You added me, why ignore me?"
    Her: "soz"
    Me: "Lol don't apologize, speak to me "

She hasn't responded for days. She is speaking to people on her wall, but just ignores me in her private messages, even though SHE added ME.

How can I get her to speak to me? Is there any magic fucking word? Or should I just say, You lost me, l8rz, and delete?

I've had a few girls be douches, I deleted them, then they apologize and act all cool and speak to me more...

Had another similar one a month or two ago that added me, cute as fuck, conversation went something like this:

Me: "hey, thanks for the add, have we met?"
    a week or so went by
    Me: "alright, what's your deal? You added me, and I HATE being ignored, speak or delete me buddy"

She replies that same day: "I don't really talk to people I add, 'cause I don't know them"
    Me: "Well why did you add me? Speak to me and you'll get to know me "

She just ignores me, so I said "cool, you have the conversational skills of a piece of bellybutton lint, I'ma add your cute friends, maybe they have better social skills, catchya"

She deletes me...

WTF?

What's the best way of getting unresponsive useless headfuck girls to speak when THEY add me? I know that my wall posts on my wall aren't the problem, because I regularly get 30-50+ likes on all my statuses, by mostly good looking girls or high status dudes...

They're ignoring you because they get facebook messages every day by guys doing the same thing. Hot girls don't respond to facebook messages most of the time. All my hot girl friends will immediately think you're a tool or loser if you do that. Plus following up by asking them why they didn't respond to your first message lowers your value tremendously!

Comment

Yeah, I can understand that. But why do they add me then if they have no intention if speaking to me?

How do I get these girls to talk?

Comment

Ignore them. Don't go after them, let they come after you... You're coming off as try-hard by doing that.

Think about it, if you're that sensitive about a facebook chat, imagine what an annoying boyfriend you must be.
        (I don't see it like that, but the girls probably do.)
        You shouldn't care much for a single girl, there are plenty of fish out there.

Anyways, that's what I'd do.

Comment

Yeah I know what you're saying, but it just pisses me off that they add me and don't speak. Why even add me then? I don't add anyone without the intention of speaking to them, it's fuckin lame!

Comment

if their that hott and get that many guys, neg them. use the same game you would if they were in person. you know what to do stop trying to take shortcuts

if a 10 looks at you in the club does that mean you dont have to disqualify even if she did like you? of course not dont be every other guy be different.

Comment

Originally posted by lucaspon View Post
              Ignore them. Don't go after them, let they come after you... You're coming off as try-hard by doing that.
              Originally posted by Urijah View Post
              if their that hott and get that many guys, neg them. use the same game you would if they were in person. you know what to do stop trying to take shortcuts
              Hmmm...Just a bunch of useless advice. Things online can be very different
              than in normal live game. The first guy tells you to ignore 'em. Most of these hot girls have like 100's if not 1000's of friend ads and you think that by ignoring them you're gonna have a *special treatment from them? Forget it bro, you must be proactive at all times.
              I think this guy stazza did the right thing by confronting them. And you don't need to be try hard or all heavy about them not responding, but smart to get her attention. In these cases, these crazy girls were the ones who started the relation and then didn't want anything. But you just can't predict these things.
              Negging these girls online also seems to be useless as well, tested and not mother-approved. Sometimes they even laugh at negs like:
              pua: Hi cuteHB ... BLA BLA BLA... Are those nails real?
              hb: yes they are, LOL
              And by the time you send another email, they're gone or you've lost momentum.
              There's a guy called RAMM who seems has figured out how to play FB in your favor. Read his posts.

Comment

Photo comments are the only thing girls will respond to, cos they are so conscious of their appearance etc.

On her current profiler:

(NOT FIELD TESTED but worth a shot)

"DAMN, was that the night X-celebrity was at that club?" (make one up if you have to)
                "You do X-activity? Maybe you aren't such a big dork"
                "Hey i'm just to the left of this shot! Were you the girl i was talking to about bellybutton rings?"

You can go straight to a neg either "that skirt doesn't match those shoes" etc, but might be a little try hard.

Oh side note, if she's one of those girls who has 100+ photo comments from random AFC's on her profile pic, either choose a different photo, or use something REALLY outrageous.

Again none of these lines are field tested, just ideas

Have fun

Comment

I say stop trying to pick up girls on your computer and go out and meet them in real life(by them i mean hot girls) seriously use the time you are using trying to fb these girls to go and meet people, on the street, in malls etc...just get up and go, no excuses!

They probably only added you to get their friends count up, girls care about that. Also dont get frustrated, she will just find it funny and find you desperate.

Comment

not useless

Really so you think confronting them the way he did is better advice than negging them? So they treat you like Shit and you reward them by whinning and complaining that they didnt talk to you? Wow that sounds real alpha let me know how many woman you get because you made them feel sorry for you.

Are your nails real? thats a horrible neg to choose for online your right why would she care about that neg. Now if you go to a picture and tease it for something on there and then put =P or lol so she knows your teasing her, then you have stood out from all the other guys who only compliment them.

Also teasing is called flirting but teasing is a better way of flirting because it has to do With transfer of power back and forth making her much more likely a participant to get the power back. not guaranteed but more likely result.

What I reconmend doing better though is participating in her wallpost, its less try hard and less stress on her since its public and you have the ability to rlly show your personality there as well.

Yesterday I got a models phone number by negging her in a sarcastic way. She added me just so I could be another number to get her attention, so I commented on her wall ”Biggest fan ever, sign my left ass cheek will you?” It was a neg because it was over the top and sarcastic, I wasnt every other guy who blown away by her beauty, she replied back by messaging me ”that was the most original comment anyone ever put” and we continued from there.

Pls guys dont ever whine to a girl ”you added me but you wont even talk to me” ya they added you so fucking what, it's still your job to be a man and make Shit happen.

Its no different than a girl giving you ioi's if you blow the set you dont tell her ”hey you gave me ioi's but now you wont talk to me” ya thats before you opened your mouth

Comment

Originally posted by Urijah View Post
                      Really so you think confronting them the way he did is better advice than negging them? So they treat you like Shit and you reward them by whinning and complaining that they didnt talk to you? Wow that sounds real alpha let me know how many woman you get because you made them feel sorry for you.

Are your nails real? thats a horrible neg to choose for online your right why would she care about that neg. Now if you go to a picture and tease it for something on there and then put =P or lol so she knows your teasing her, then you have stood out from all the other guys who only compliment them.
                      Well, so it seems somebody got mad in here ... You can't even come up with a decent response to a guy's issue but give a plain response and then you get mad when somebody actually does care and gives a more analytical response.
                      The fact that you ask a girl why isn't she responding to you doesn't make you beta, you can also do it in an alpha way without whinning like you say. You keep it light and that's it, if she doesn't respond you either next her or go after one of her friends now that you have access to her network.

THe nails neg was just a little example of a girl that I did who had a face close up with her hands in her face and showed her nails, it doesn't mean that's the only neg I've used, it's just the one I came up in the moment of writing the reply. Believe me, I've tried negging girls online several times with a variety of negs and haven't got any positive responses like you say.
                      But I'm not gonna keep arguing about online strategies w/ u here, like DIgits said, :

"stop trying to pick up girls on your computer and go out and meet them in real life!"
                      So, nice advice Digits!
                      THat's where you really show if you've got the skills. ANYONE can sit in front of a computer and try to game all these girls. I've seen these AFC's in Internet Café's hitting on these girls online, but tell them to go approach the hot babe at the bar and they'll be scared to death to the challenge.
                      There's plenty of opportunity to meet girls in real life, to feel their energy, hear their tone of voice, see how they REALLY react to you and take it from there.

Regards

Comment

aye son don't mistake me coming at you like I'm angry, just putting that ass in it's place when you trying to give out shitty pick up advice.

and just because you suck at negging girls online doesn't mean it doesn't work it means get your game right

The fact is asking a girl "why she doesn't respond to you" is extremely less effective then teasing her about something on her wall or going back and forth with playful banter... ask yourself would a girl rather give advice to a man who is suppose to be a leader.... or have a fun playful flirty conversation.

Open and Shut Case Johnson

Comment

Sh*tty pick up advice? I wonder who's actually giving sh*tty advice:

if their that hott and get that many guys, neg them. use the same game
                          you would if they were in person. you know what to do stop trying to
                          take shortcuts
                          You have this idea that Negging is the only solution for online gaming
                          but you don't actually give any real solutions.

Just notice how this novice keeps insulting me and my game and making
                          suppositions about my results with negs online.
                          That's just what the weak do,
                          insult b/c they can't fight you with logic. Oh and he got pissed just
                          b/c I told him it was useless advice! even if he says the contrary.

And if you're that hot why aren't there any FR's from you in here for
                          more than a year?? Get some FR's here first before you even try to get
                          into a discussion here.
                          Cuz you sound nothing more than a KJ to me kid!
                          You keep theorizing buddy, perhaps you'll get nominated KJ of the year!
                          LOL

Comment

Advice

Originally posted by Stazza View Post
                            Okay, so a couple times I have been added by cute girls that just won't speak to me, or barely do at all.

Most do chat, but I get the odd ones that don't.

One recently added me a week or so ago, and here's the conversation:

Me: "Heyy thanks for the add, how are you?"
                            A few days go by...

Me: "You added me, why ignore me?"
                            Her: "soz"
                            Me: "Lol don't apologize, speak to me "

She hasn't responded for days. She is speaking to people on her wall, but just ignores me in her private messages, even though SHE added ME.

How can I get her to speak to me? Is there any magic fucking word? Or should I just say, You lost me, l8rz, and delete?

I've had a few girls be douches, I deleted them, then they apologize and act all cool and speak to me more...

Had another similar one a month or two ago that added me, cute as fuck, conversation went something like this:

Me: "hey, thanks for the add, have we met?"
                            a week or so went by
                            Me: "alright, what's your deal? You added me, and I HATE being ignored, speak or delete me buddy"

She replies that same day: "I don't really talk to people I add, 'cause I don't know them"
                            Me: "Well why did you add me? Speak to me and you'll get to know me "

She just ignores me, so I said "cool, you have the conversational skills of a piece of bellybutton lint, I'ma add your cute friends, maybe they have better social skills, catchya"

She deletes me...

WTF?

What's the best way of getting unresponsive useless headfuck girls to speak when THEY add me? I know that my wall posts on my wall aren't the problem, because I regularly get 30-50+ likes on all my statuses, by mostly good looking girls or high status dudes...
                            Here's one thing I have thought of.

Recently, I've been VERY busy.

I meet women when I'm out, but not as often.

So, I've been spending more time "online" from my mobile and more time with Facebook.

Many of the ideas by various PUAs are adapted from observing successful people.

I will comment more on FB in just a moment but first a different example of things explained, from my perspective.

Peacocking, for example, is simply a way to stand out. I personally think, Mystery's messages are misinterpreted often and "invalidated" by men who just "don't understand it". If you grew up in school and recall "popular" guys who you didn't understand why they were popular, but you recall envying their "creativity", their ability to be cutting edge on style/fashion [trend setting], what have you, they always seemed to have an edge, it seemed effortless, and they didn't seem to care too much whether people liked their style or copied it.. they just did what they liked and were confident about it and often were rewarded with attention. When I read Mystery's words, I read peacocking as wearing "interesting" items that people, in general, will notice.
                            Most men are boring and are "trying" to appear interesting, so they go out and get a bunch of garbage that's meaningless to "appear" cooler. Nothing terribly wrong with presenting the best you, however, it's much better to have gone to Hawaii and partied with the locals and won a handweaved beaded necklace you wear so if someone opens you about it, there's a real actual story of why it's cool to you.

So, similarly, when it comes to FB, one thing I've been doing recently is, spending more time befriending people, I meet on experiences. Attempting to get tagged by others, preferably hot women doing cool things, as opposed to uploading my own "staged" photos.. unless it's something i really think is cool.

Also, if you're a pretty cool dude, or whatever, some people are just looking to build an "audience" by befriending people. Not every woman who talks to you, wants you. Am I saying you shouldn't talk to them? No. I think so.

However, think about what you say.

"Thanks for adding me on your Facebook" demonstrates low value. You're "grateful this hottie has blessed you by allowing YOU on her friends list.

Women I've given up on or intentionally decided I'm not pursuing, I'll "friend". One's I'm attempting to hook up with and date, I've been trying to "message" them prior to actually friending them.

To me, this ensures them that I'm not "stalking" their page and whackin' it to their pics and needy wierdo sh!t.

It gaurantees I'm not doing that stuff and, I get to choose whether to "allow" them.

If you want to ask "how do I know you?" try asking her on a message before you accept. Women want "all the details" so, by accepting her, she can read everything about you, all your posts, pics, your friends, everything and there's nothing left for her to "discover". She's able to make "assumptions" about you, prior to talking. At the same time, she may have no interest except to "pad" her friends list and look popular. It's essentially, "social circle building"... which is what alot of these people are teaching. Alot of dudes don't know how to make friends with women NOR dudes. You need to learn how to "socialize" and "bu11sh1t" if you will, smalltalk.. get her talking! try sending her a video you like and say, "hi, I like this video a lot, how about you?"

I notice many women post photos often and 500 dudes will thumbs up, tell her how beautiful she is and all kinds of validating things immediately and she feels instantly "validated". If you guys are doing this, you're ruining it, to an extent, because you're just giving her attention without her earning it. that's why that guy said ignore her.

You're best bet is to take it slow online and talk to MANY women. I'm with ya, being ignored is annoying... REALLY annoying.. just copy these girls though.. I'm a pretty good looking dude and even I get ignored.. start befriending women, and posting things or whatever and let them pursue you.., be a little more patient, and don't invest in any interaction with these women who haven't invested anything in you.

If you want, you can keep trying what you're doing though and confronting them, and if it doesn't work, then defriend her and try to keep your list to whoever you want, but you're going to run into people in life who are "difficult" and experts at "selective hearing", "ignoring/administering attention", "validation/invalidation"... whatever.. when often dudes are saying, don't care about women, they mean pursue with your style [being yourself which is what women tell you to do] and not caring about the outcome.. ie. not allowing yourself to become "butthurt" if she rejects you, just be happy to make a new friend and go talk to more women until you find one or more that match what you want.

You can't change people who don't want to be changed without MAJOR persuasive skill, which takes practice and experience, which is why dudes tell you to go in field and practice. Really, why would you really care to change someone, when there's plenty of people who match as is.. ie. plenty of fish in the sea... talk to as many women that attract you and find ones that match personality requirements but don't blame her if she doesn't feel the same way.

Seriously bro,
                            It's Facebook.. not the end of the world..

Comment

Working...
                            X