X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David De Angelo was married..WTF!

[url]http://www.datingskillsreview.com/david-deangelo-eban-pagan-shares-wedding-vows-with-annie-lalla/[/url]

From Ross Jeffries:

“Soon after, Eben gathered his tribe in yet another circle, placing 3 women at the front of the room: his ex-girlfriend Rose, myself and his friend Shannon.” Rose was the only other serious romance he’d ever had.

[I](Note from RJ: What the fuck? He’s pushing 40 and he’s really only had ONE girlfriend prior to his wife? And this guy has been teaching men about women? Do you think that maybe there is something WRONG with him? Nahh)[/I]

“He kneeled before her and began to recount all the hard-won lessons learned from their relationship. He thanked her for being his teacher, for enduring the drama, and for preparing him so perfectly for me. Then, body to the ground, he bowed to her in reverence.”

[I]
    Holy tard! The guy who taught about killing your “inner wussy” is BOWING before his ex-gf, his BODY TO THE GROUND? Talk about over-doing it and chewing the scenery. This is the kind of a thing a narcissist who is incapable of expressing or feeling authentic emotion would do: substitute in theatre and a grand gesture that calls attention to himself. [/I]

If you’ve ever bought a single one of his crap[I] “Double Your Masturbating” [/I]products I suggest NOW is the time to set fire to it in a flash mob rally and put the whole thing up on Youtube.

Fuck….just fuck.

[url]http://www.puafraud.com/david-deangelo-aka-eben-pagan-loses-his-balls-admits-to-only-two-relationships-in-his-life/[/url]

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

My personal opinion:

I think david de angelo suffered from "one itis" and he didn't have the chance to cure it. or it is another marketing scheme?

Your Thoughts.

Many men learned things from him. What does it matter? You don't have to sleep will a million girls to understand psychology and social interaction. This means absolutely nothing to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick69 View Post
      Many men learned things from him. What does it matter? You don't have to sleep will a million girls to understand psychology and social interaction. This means absolutely nothing to me.
      But why he didn't follow his own advice? As he said: "The yes but she's different wussy" they are convinced that this woman is different, don't say that I didn't warn you about this"

Comment

mmm i think of you're not seeing "become mr right" , that is the last program and is more profound , is not about techniques , i thinkg of the stuff of deangelo is awesome , but is not for pickup , is for a changes inside of you.

Comment

Originally posted by tamashi View Post
          mmm i think of you're not seeing "become mr right" , that is the last program and is more profound , is not about techniques , i thinkg of the stuff of deangelo is awesome , but is not for pickup , is for a changes inside of you.
          I've seen that too, but he did that program because he is currently in love with his wife that time..

but my question is: why did he allow himself to be fooled by love?

Comment

I don't think of this is a fraud , i had seen many programs of deangelo , all download of inet , without cost. no money for him. My conclusions of this stuff is so great , no for pickup is more for inner game , and absolutely for making money. Is he married , congratulations for him.

Comment

Yea it's weird, however as long as he's happy. Wonder if he will put out a new product on how to double your sex with your wife....

Comment

Originally posted by tamashi View Post
                I don't think of this is a fraud , i had seen many programs of deangelo , all download of inet , without cost. no money for him. My conclusions of this stuff is so great , no for pickup is more for inner game , and absolutely for making money. Is he married , congratulations for him.
                My personal message to David D:

[I]"But the path to mastery is always there, waiting for us"[/I]

If you choose to [I]deviate[/I] from that path, I respect your decision, but I promise myself that I'm going to continue that path(hopefully), you have started. - [I]which is the path to mastery - a journey that never ends[/I]..
                Last edited by Developing Alpha; 11-02-2011, 06:36 AM.

Comment

David Deangelo's genius is not with pick up.
                  His genius is in Internet marketing of information.
                  If you want to learn how to pick up women with a cold approach, Venusian Arts Bootcamp.
                  If you want to make lots of money selling PDF files online, then take a course from David Deangelo.

I admire him a great deal, but, he is not a PUA. He is a genius Internet marketer.

Comment

David D is an internet marketing guru! I agree.

I call him the gateway drug to pick up. As well as Frank Kern in IM as well as he helped Neil Launch his annihilation method and David D's IM info products.

Plus Frank Kern has a super hot fitness model wife!

Comment

David D's material may be crap, seeing that it's nothing but videos of seminars where he does nothing but say "cocky funny this", "cocky funny that", talk about psychology-related books, and have guest speakers run half of his seminars. I have to give him credit though because I first got into the PUA. community through him. I think he's mainly just a promoter of the community and isn't a real PUA himself. Out of all the products he offers, not one shows him actually meeting random women on the field. That's why I like Mystery and David Wygant a lot more, although DW caters more to the naturals.

Comment

David D's product is crap hahahahahahahaha,very funny!!!
                        Most of the canned lines that he teaches are a total crap that are not effective infield, at least that's what I think!
                        Well, David Deangelo... he did teach how to meet women in his book Double your dating, as well as his book Advanced Dating Series. He teaches various types of openers... such as Opinion Openers...
                        Then, his phone game, which he claimed about go up and get a girls number in 3min... then text a girl the exact way he teaches, and the success rate is 80%.
                        I tried it last year, the success rate is only 20%... so I discarded his phone game idea.

Overall, David Deangelo's stuff is great for developing a great personality!! Cocky and Funny for example, don't expect it to be effective on every girl that you approach, but incorporate that into your personality, if a girl is into you, the attraction level will be kept high, thanks to Cocky and Funny. As well as other things that David Deangelo teaches, it helps you become a very charming person...being attractive in a natural way. But, take his stuff, get some of his canned materials and apply it infield, you can expect some failures!

Comment

Unlike Mystery and many of the other big name PUAs who have made the game their life, David D only does PUA work as a side venture. He spends a lot more time under his real name Eban Pagan teaching marketing/business seminars, so that's why I don't think he's as effective as he could be, and thus I think that's why he needs help from every other PUA in the community to make his products sell.

Comment

“He kneeled before her and began to recount all the hard-won lessons learned from their relationship. He thanked her for being his teacher, for enduring the drama, and for preparing him so perfectly for me. Then, body to the ground, he bowed to her in reverence.”

So what? Bowing to someone you love does not mean you are a wimp, pussy, wuss, whatever. I mean, I have tied my gf's shoe in the middle of Barnes and Noble before. I don't give in to all of her requests but that one seemed so absurdly funny that I did it. I don't care if people think that's wuss or not. You know what is wussy behavior...caring what other people think about trivial actions.

I fail to see why this is such a big deal. Eben Pagan/David DeAngelo created a series of online dating products that then expanded to a broader market. Secondly, if you are so caught up in his material and his life, instead of developing ideas of a life of your own, that's its own issue.

Comment

Working...
                            X