X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gaming hot chicks w/o needing a pic

posted this in the wrong forum before. sorry.
    ===========================

ok this was back in the experimental days when i wanted to see if it was possible to date hot chicks without them even seeing my face. conclusion: yep it's possible. in fact, it's actually much easier than in person.

however, i ALWAYS recommend the in-person approach over the online approach as there are more things you can do in person that cuts down on the time/effort spent. but at the time, i wanted to develop a way for super shy guys to get some practice ..

in hindsight, this was the wrong way to go about it because i wasn't addressing other issues that were preventing super shy guys from succeeding. but it did clarify how i taught my version of frame control and the need for expectations, which i later incorporated as standard operating procedure.

this is a crude example of my early EARLY FC methods but it gets the point across.

=============

girl: i look like i'm 120 but i have toned legs and my ass is perfect. muscle weighs more than fat. so what do you look like ; ) ?

mcfree: hahaha i LOVE it when chicks say "muscle weighs more than fat" next ur gonna be tellin me ur just big boned or rubenesque

mcfree: me im short fat and bald and a 1/2 inch penis. erect.

girl: Lol. nope. Like I said I look 120lbs. Chest: 35 waist: 28 hips: 36

girl: you have to admit attraction is pretty key.

mcfree: yeah and i look like chuck norris! hahaha bunny u are too funny! : )

girl: what's up cuddle bug? you don't believe me? i sent you a pic

mcfree: yeah ur right. if im not turned on by u, there is no way im gonna pound u on the couch. attraction is a hugeeee factor.

girl: so send me a pic cuddle bug... lol

mcfree: yeah but that's like chicks who post pics on myspace and then u see them in person and ur like WHERE DID THE HOT CHICK GO? are you her cousin?

girl: lol. no. send me a pic and i'll send you more of mine

mcfree: no i don't want u fingerbanging to my pic! who knows. u could be some big porker in person. yikes!

mcfree: u have to EARN it peaches. u r not gettin in my pants that fast sorry

girl: well how do i know ur not some ugly bastard?

mcfree: i am! i have warts and furry toes. u would puke if u saw me

girl: that's cool. you're not comfortable with how you look. i'm sorry if i've made you feel defensive.

mcfree: hey it's ok. i understand i'm a little demanding. and it's tough for the avg. looking girl to get a shot with me. but maybe u have a great personality 2 make up for it

girl: i'm losing interest. finding attractive guys is not my problem. i was hoping for some character.

mcfree: yeah most guys r VERY turned off by bitches with attitude. u now have an uphill battle. good luck with that.

girl: what attitude? i want reciprocation.

mcfree: it's a turnoff when girls try to put a penis on and act tough like a guy. just be yourself and stop trying so hard. u were doing much better b4..

girl: i'm strong because i'm a woman, not because i act like a man. i like being soft and sweet but i get a little turned off that you're not opening up.

girl: let me show you, give and take with me. i promise you won't be disappointed.

mcfree: no that's so UNATTRACTIVE when girls try to act like guys. i'm definitely not into that. i know nerdy guys who can't get a girl might like that but most won't

mcfree: if you can be genuine and open up and NOT try to act all butch and manly, then maybe..

girl: i'm not trying to act like a guy nor do i want to. you're kinda hyper aren't you? ; ) it's ok. i know what you're talking about and i agree with you.

mcfree: haha don't be jealous that i type at a more sexy speed than u.

girl: hm, i think the texting isn't working well with us. i'm totally sweet and girlie. i want to be treated like a lady and a sex kitten in the bedroom.

girl: i'm gonna be honest, you're not the only one i'm talking to.

mcfree: by the 4th date i'll be holding u upside down by your ankles and riding you like a pogo stick

mcfree: well that's a relief! so u don't mind if i bang other chicks on the side then right?

girl: if you want a lady, treat her like one. if you want someone to shut up and spread her legs, buy a whore

mcfree: well a lady ACTS like a lady. if u want a real man stop trying to act like a man. real simple.

girl: i think we're looking for different things. it's ok though. i hope you find what you're looking for. seriously, i thought you were kinda funny and i wanted to learn more about you

mcfree: yeah i'm looking for a girl i can trust. not some skank that's gonna be seeing tons of guys. ur right. we r just different ppl. no hard feelings.

girl: i'm just talking. i like to take my time before i let something develop so i get to know a person.so when one interests me i want to learn more about them.

mcfree: i like to date and have fun and enjoy life. if the right girl comes along, cool. but i don't date chicks lookin 4 lots of attention from different guys that like immature high school girls

girl: i haven't really found someone yet that i want. i don't lead people on and i'm more like filtering than looking for attention.

mcfree: for a girl to get my attn. she has to be the total package. i don't want some lame chick who isn't everything a guy wants in a girl. sweet, sexy, warming, caring, real.

girl: i am. i think you're an interesting and funny guy. i also think you're a bit defensive, but a lot of girls give you good reason to. i want to get to know you.

girl: tell me about yourself. if we click, you'll have my undivided attention and no competition. i promise.

mcfree: haha said the pot to the kettle. ur like the most defensive girl i've ever met. if i didn't hear your voice on the phone, i'd think u were mike tyson. drop the tough act and just be YOURSELF. I'm only turned on when u act like a girl. talking to defensive chicks is like pulling teeth..

mcfree: well once you show me ur sweet tender side and what type of person u really are then we can hang out and get to know each other peachezzz..

girl: ok. i still want to know what you look like ; ) pretty please with sugar on top?

mcfree: yeah and i want a super model but we can't always get what we want chocolatepants : )

girl: i've never been called that before... it's kinda cute. ; ) want to know a secret? i cry at sad movies and when you comfort me i get turned on.

mcfree: mental note to self: rent titanic and wear sweat pants for easy access. check.

(this was the major turning point. the rest was downhill. there were a few other key value shifts in there. but the rest that i didn't include after this point is just filler really. once the authority is established, the hard work is done. most guys never establish it and rely on the chocolate cake method of just trying to make the girl feel good. this will get you in her pants if you can bump her emotions high enough. but it won't keep her around. w/o authority, the emotional investment is not really that strong.

i'd give her a 9.5 with makeup and a 9 without. she was a hired gun so her hours were all crazy. such a headache to date.)

Investing way too much time to get a girl to go out with you...picture or not.

I've posted a foolproof way to get dates online already, and still so many stupid questions in this forum.

Comment

don't be angry that i got to date a hot chick... if you want to date an ugly chick, be my guest. nobody is stopping you... you make it sound as if constructing a sentence is tough for you.. sure if i had a 3rd grade education, this might be hard to pull off. but this FR was more for guys who already have a brain.. next time i'll post the coloring book version so you can follow along.

Comment

Nevermind this guy. Between his SPAM and his repeated insults, he's not welcome here.

Comment

Working...
        X