X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combats

ok so in my high school some people are really mean to me and i cant really think of a good insult to say back. some people will say im a fag and idk how to respond to that. idk much AMOG tactics. they swear alot and idk how to get back at them. PLZ HELPP

Dude honestly confront them the next time they fuck with you. Go straight up to them, and say "Hey man where i'm from, if you talk shit you HAVE to back it up, so do something you pussy." They most likely will not take you seriously and say something else. So clock em in the face. I'm not kidding bro! Any man that knows what he's worth in this world isn't afraid to step up for himself. If you know your worth then why would you ever let someone push you around.

The amount of respect you will get from guys after that, and the amount of attention you will get from girls after that......Amazing.

The guys that got the most respect in my high school were the ones who didn't take any shit, and weren't afraid to get in a fight. And, those same guys, the "bad boys" also got the girls. The hottest ones at that.

Don't worry about the consequences. At the end of the day it's not a big deal, it's just a high school fight. Any bruises you get don't really matter. You may get in trouble or whatever but trust me it's worth it cuz your rep jumps up like no other, and the girls go crazy for it

I'm not trying to advocate violence. I'm trying to advocate self-worth. Sometimes you just gotta show your worth man. This point applies to pickup. There's that quote "In order to get the girl of your dreams, you have to be the man of hers." And honestly, the man of her dreams wouldn't take that shit, he would go straight up to them, and if he had to, he would punch their faces in.

Comment

To be honest, when that happened to me in high school I just kicked their ass, because I don't take sh*t from nobody. Of course violence is wrong, but sometimes... they cross a line. And what npf87 said is true, if you pull it off correctly.

You could just be mature about it and just ignore them too.

Comment

Thanks

yeah thanks!

Comment

Guys, we really should not be advocating assault here. That's not going to solve anything. "Just a high school fight" can result in injuries for life, and/or prison time and a criminal record, and being expelled from school.

There are better ways.

Comment

Originally posted by AndresDX1 View Post
            ok so in my high school some people are really mean to me and i cant really think of a good insult to say back. some people will say im a fag and idk how to respond to that. idk much AMOG tactics. they swear alot and idk how to get back at them. PLZ HELPP
            My son had the same problem when he lived with my ex. Then he moved in with me and I made him take Aikido. Taught him it was okay to defend himself and how to apply the ideas of Aikido, (use your opponent’s strength against him) in any situation. One day someone was giving him smack about the same kind of gay shit.

He replied "dude you bring up that gay thing a lot, almost like your obsessed with me... I just want you know this is the 21st and it’s Okay for you to be gay. But coming on to me everyday in class is NOT ok. I am sure you are a great guy, but I am into girls... Don’t believe me ask your mom." When the guy tried to get physical my son used his Aikido defend himself. The guy did a complete mid air flip and wound up in a wrist pin. My son said "I don't want to break it but I will." Since then no one has messed with him.

The danger you run into in school, is if you get into a fist fight you will both get expelled. If you defend yourself without hurting the other guy, he gets expelled. If you can’t fight, learn to do so. even if you just learn one or town moves that can drop someone like a pro, that is all it takes. Once you have a rep as a guy who can really do some damage, no one will mess with you.

Originally posted by npf87 View Post
            The amount of respect you will get from guys after that, and the amount of attention you will get from girls after that......Amazing. Don't worry about the consequences.

This is true. When my son moved in with me his argument was "I may get suspended if I defend myself." I'd reply "you get that suspended means a 4 day weekend right?"

More than the respect you get from the girls and guys, is the self-respect you get. I have been doing the Aikido thing for more than 15 years and at this point, I can ask the biggest baddest drunkest AMOG to leave with same soft, calm voice I sarge with, and he will walk away. A fight broke out at a club I was at with some of my family from Aikido once. I was walking to the bar when it happened, and one of the steroid grown bouncers put his hand on my shoulder. I looked at him, smiled and said "are you sure you want to do this" He walked off.
            Last edited by Rodehard; 09-05-2009, 09:27 PM.

Comment

:-)

thank you so much! and yes i do know martial arts i take mixed and im pretty good at it.

Comment

Originally posted by AndresDX1 View Post
                thank you so much! and yes i do know martial arts i take mixed and im pretty good at it.
                Then use it but do so with restraint.

Comment

Working...
                X