X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Revelation BOOK plz help

Mystery has the new Revelation book and also the DVD's and audio. The hole set i think is around 500 for audio and dvd. Iam not a rich person and iam kind of a noob but been trying to get information on becoming a good PUA and improving my social skills. Does anyone know a good place were i could download the Book or the DVD like from bit torent or anywere that would be tottaly awesome. If i had the money i would buy it mystery is awesome and the PUA community. thx respond back

omg, that's like stealing!

Comment

Originally posted by NeoAnderson View Post
      Mystery has the new Revelation book and also the DVD's and audio. The hole set i think is around 500 for audio and dvd. Iam not a rich person and iam kind of a noob but been trying to get information on becoming a good PUA and improving my social skills. Does anyone know a good place were i could download the Book or the DVD like from bit torent or anywere that would be tottaly awesome. If i had the money i would buy it mystery is awesome and the PUA community. thx respond back
      Not to be a prick, but you are saying that $500.00 to change yor life forever is too much for you to handle. In 1994 I was selling my plasma to feed my kids after a divorce. I got this flyer about commodities trading. The course was $400.00 but I saw the potential to change my life so I took out a college loan, bought the course and started studying. I made my first trade using financial aid money that Spring. My first trade was soybeans. I made $2,500 in 4 hours while fishing with my daughter. A year later I turned down a $100K job because I was making more trading. Now I have a $4M condo on South Beach and all the toys I could ever dream of. My kids have the best of everything. If you are the kind of guy that follows through on his goals then work some OT, get a second job, sell your blood, whatever it takes to be great, and never hold back again. Besides last I hear there was a $1000 off an event with the purchse of a Re kit.

Comment

Yeah let's not promote copyright infringement here please.

Comment

Working...
        X