X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highly Disrespectful

Here recently I have come to realize that a majority of you don't take me seriously. And so far the only reason that I get for this is because I'm a virgin.
    Yes I will admit I know nothing of sex and I don't answer any questions about sex unless their about my personal preference. But I have other value to bring to the table and many of you don't see that.

But the ones who are being the MOST disrespectful is the CC. For some reason they have taken it upon themselves to sit back and to make fun of me. Seriously, how immature is that? If they are such great PUAs why can't they show a little respect toward a woman? Alot of them have attacked me on here not one of them no me or anything about me. I didn't even do anything to them and they want to start stuff with me.... Well I just wanted to put my thoughts out there because I felt like they needed to be said.

You disrespected J The Ripper and so did the mods. What did you think would happen? He is CC leader, of course his people will fight for him. Not even Mystery has that loyal following.

Comment

Originally posted by Tay Tay View Post
      Here recently I have come to realize that a majority of you don't take me seriously. And so far the only reason that I get for this is because I'm a virgin.
      Yes I will admit I know nothing of sex and I don't answer any questions about sex unless their about my personal preference. But I have other value to bring to the table and many of you don't see that.

But the ones who are being the MOST disrespectful is the CC. For some reason they have taken it upon themselves to sit back and to make fun of me. Seriously, how immature is that? If they are such great PUAs why can't they show a little respect toward a woman? Alot of them have attacked me on here not one of them no me or anything about me. I didn't even do anything to them and they want to start stuff with me.... Well I just wanted to put my thoughts out there because I felt like they needed to be said.

dont take it personally
      I tend to get mistreated too
      its a part of life
      there are alot of idiots out there

though I am kinda surprised that youre being mistreated
      I thought everyone knew this
      " If they are such great PUAs why can't they show a little respect toward a woman?"
      Last edited by dr_webber; 03-18-2009, 07:29 AM.

Comment

Tay Tay, Psalm 92:6 says:
        A brutish man knoweth not; neither doth a fool understand this.
        This applies to these guys who won't leave you alone.

Instead of letting the disrespect get to you, because you really cannot do anything to them, reframe it. They are not disrespecting you. They are mis-judging you. Mis-judgments come from a lack of knowledge of the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by graydane View Post
          You disrespected J The Ripper and so did the mods. What did you think would happen? He is CC leader, of course his people will fight for him. Not even Mystery has that loyal following.
          that is really sad. I know nothing of who J the ripper is or what the cc is. But it sounds like a cult and this is a place for getting better with women. that is just so very very creepy. god people are weird

Comment

Spunkles you're new here. JTR was one of the most helpful people here. He helped my game immensly, and he never had a problem helping others.

And I'm sorry, but I can see why people won't take most women seriously on a pickup forum (expecially one that has no experience in 'end game') because what we DO is specifically designed to go against what the girl thinks, and gets her to feel how we want her to.

No offense to you, but you have nothing to offer in my opinion Tay Tay.

Comment

Originally posted by checkers View Post
              Spunkles you're new here. JTR was one of the most helpful people here. He helped my game immensly, and he never had a problem helping others.
              yeah i never said he wasnt helpful, never said he didnt help your game immensly, and I never said that he had a problem help others.

I said that, in the way people talk, it sounds like a creepy cult.

Comment

Originally posted by checkers View Post

And I'm sorry, but I can see why people won't take most women seriously on a pickup forum (expecially one that has no experience in 'end game') because what we DO is specifically designed to go against what the girl thinks, and gets her to feel how we want her to.

No offense to you, but you have nothing to offer in my opinion Tay Tay.
                No offense taken but I do have one question.

You said that the game is specifically designed to go against what women think and to get her to feel what you feel? Right?
                That sounds like manipulation to me. Is this what this is really about manipulation? Do you want a woman who has her own mind, her own thoughts? Isn't the game here so that you can win her over with charm and a suave personality and a sexy look? Isn't the game here to make you a better, more social person rather than a manipulator?
                By all means, correct me if I'm wrong

Comment

Tay Tay, the Game is partly learning charm and improving one's personality, but it is also learning what triggers a woman's positive response and doing what it takes to trigger it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sincerelee View Post
                    Tay Tay, the Game is partly learning charm and improving one's personality, but it is also learning what triggers a woman's positive response and doing what it takes to trigger it.
                    So it's learning how to trigger positive responses and working hard to get those positive responses, not manipulation?

Comment

checkers, I was the one who voted your fr thread with four stars...

However :
                      what we DO is specifically designed to go against what the girl thinks, and gets her to feel how we want her to.
                      My game level has dramatically improved by breaking free from this illusion. And by dramatically improved, I mean - what it means. Think about what you told me... troubling the water... pushing reality one way, what does it do? It pushes back hard.

It's the word [B]against[/B] which is a problem.
                      Me, I seduce to make women feel better about themselves... by giving love this way, reality responds, and gives me love back. Plenty of it, you should see my facebook, it's plain madness. Non cocky madness. The more I go, the less I neg. Read David Shade to get a blend of my current style, very direct, very sincere and genuine, very effective.

Tay powa 2, however : pushing reality the way you do... works the same. You make a public call, angered (rightfully) at a bunch of wasted and disrespectful teenagers, what will you get? useless anger.

..Rest assured I will send a bunch of my ladies this way as soon as I have laid ground for some big project of mine, rest assured I'll second a flock of ladies into the community, because I see too many of them striving with indelicate men, and they deserve to develop the social skills required for them to be happy.

Lemme remind us all here of two rules :
                      - Leave women better than you found them.
                      - Giving value is getting value.

Love to and for all,
                      Argo

Comment

It is not manipulation.

Some guys learn tricks that do manipulate, and technically, it is PUA skills, because they are picking up women by manipulating them. But, those skills are only good for ONSs and SNLs.

Guys who have no confidence in who they are as a person will focus on learning manipulation skills. They work, so you cannot eliminate them. But, they usually only work on people with poor self-images.

Some things really suck about using manipulation. Those that use it tend to use it for personal gain instead of the gain of the target.

It can be used for good. It can be used to get someone who is apprehensive to experience something that enriches their world. For example, parents manipulate children to do things that cause them to grow, such as walking. If a baby could sit all day and everything he wants be brought to him, he would never learn to move towards the thing he wants.

By manipulating the child, the parents teach the child to crawl, then to walk, eventually learning to run, play and things that the baby would never have concieved if it had to do nothing.

On the bad side, people use manipulation to use people. Getting a woman to sleep with a guy. Often, a manipulator with enough skill can convince her it is her own idea. It's a power trip and can be very addicting, to be able to control others.

Comment

I agree with you Argo about not manipulating your targets. However, in the beginning (where most people are on here) they are isn't prefabricated stories to advance their chances with women. That's manipulation anyway you slice it. MY personal style involves vibing almost exclusively and anyone that's been around here knows that I am a strong advocate against routines (other than learning the basics).

If you call talking to someone with no precognitive 'program' for them to follow then please, call me a manipulator ;-)

My point stands. Most people here want to get laid. And I'm sorry that I won't take a pilot seriously that hasn't flown a plane.

Comment

Checkers, one quickie : I am glad you are around and am not calling you a manipulator - either directly or indirectly.

My point is about integrating the women : the more value they have, the more of an interesting challenge, opportunity to improve my game and have better relationships they give me. In this sense, I highly appreciate their presence on these boards.

The difficulties they face when entering such a community, I am very aware of : since they expect their alpha males to define them, they are highly sensitive to feedback from males, and trust that the assaults they have faced... I've had glimpses of some stuff in private, it's crazy, I mean crazy. To each their defects, at least Tay Tay stands strong in spite of that.

Her own defect is to reply to provocation with more provocation, that yields nothing in the end.

Back to my point about integrating women : value given is value received back, gently cultivating them as flowers may give us great tools - see Peach, Amber Nectar's insights, and every single one of these girls, more or less experienced, has had something durable to add to the mix at some point. Like many of us guys.

One that both gets us and them girls laid more consistently, more intensely, and that in addition will bring about, whichever way you look at it, more better ways to more better relationships (ponders his dreams of tensomes with 9 girls and finds ONLY four of them on the forums, there's work to do, still... ,))

Comment

I'm not saying you called me a manipulator at all. No offense taken.

My problem is asking to be treated like a pilot, without any flight experience. Do newer people here have something to contribute? Sure. But demanding respect from people while not doing anything to earn it means you're going to get disrespected. That's just reality.

Comment

Working...
                              X