X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaming drunk sluts?

Now usually I don't bother gaming drunk (wasted) girls as they are way more trouble than they are worth I am just interested to see if anyone has any successful strategies for doing this because in the past couple weeks I've seen some really hot drunk slutty girls (slutty being my particular penchant) and it is irritating that they go to waste due to their inebriated state.

Last night in particular I opened this girl direct (didn't know how drunk she was before I opened) she was wearing one of those super slutty black dresses which barely covers the ass such that it creeps up showing the butt cheeks periodically at which said girl has to scootch it down every few mins. The more drunk they get however is the less they remember/can be bothered to scootch it and the ass is revealed like the moon appearing as the night wears on.

So yea this girl I opened and she was into it, but it was a blasted two set! and I didnt know how to handle logistics. I let her go then went round the dancefloor later and see her again so go dance with her. Luckily the friend is now chatting some muscly dude and he seems to be doing well. So now I start making out hardcore and grinding the girl for all I'm worth and getting hearty chunks of that great ass. She is now so wrecked that while grinding her dress has come up right over the ass so her whole ass is showing. This is why I don't like dealing with drunk chicks, what a scene. I pull it down periodically for her and we are making out more while she's feeling my dick. (note I don't usually try and escalate like wild like this these days it's just the girl was so wasted I saw oportunity knock and I thought I'd at least cop a feel for some good images to my evening wank if nothing else came to fruition. Best case I'd get her horny enough and the friend would go off or I could isolate and do a theif in the night move and get her out).

I knew this is prob mental masturbation at the time cos I don't know a way to isolate her from the freind. The friend finished chatting to the guy and they were number closing so I don't know why she didn't stay with him. If I'd been more on the ball I could have told them to dance or some shit or come isolate with us. But she left dude and now the friend goes following her friend. I soon lost the set as I had no idea how to handle such logistics.

I don't think this solid game by any means but I am just interested to hear if anyone has any ways to deal with these drunk chicks when opportunity knocks so a good piece of ass doesn't go to waste. It is alot of trouble dealing with these girls if you don't get them out quick cos it's obvious they are wasted and as well as it making a scene, every other player/half baked drunk AFC will be trying to take a dive when I turn my eye. So not only was it bad logistics for that reason but also the fact it was a two set which messed me up.

A few mins later I saw her making out with some other random dude so I make no allusion it was any game on my part just that I was in the right place at the right time.

I personally stay away from drunk chicks all together. I want to get a girl because of my personality and game as opposed to being a “drunken’ mistake.” I don’t want a girl to wake up next to me and say “Oh shit! Who’s this, how do I get rid of him?” I want her to wake up feeling privileged to be in my bed and not want to leave (which of course can leave me with the question “how do I get rid of this girl, but that’s not usually the case since I tend to like the girls I pick up. Which is why I do it.).

If there is a “nice piece of ass,” (which, by the way, is an expression I find a little ugly, but I digress) that is “going to waste” and an AFC is scooping it up, well then good for the AFC! That’s the kind of moments that those guys need. I think there is a tendency to think that AFCs shouldn’t be allowed to get anything of quality, perhaps the feeling is that they are undeserving because they are uneducated in game, or we are in some competition or something, and since they tend to lose they should only be allowed to lose. I on the other hand congratulate the lovable losers that are able to able to score. I want them to win one because their victories are far and few between. I want everyone to get laid. I believe we as men should all be having sex and high fiving each other in celebration of the glory of ejaculation.

Also I feel kinda dirty sleeping with a drunk girl. I almost feel like it’s not moral, if the man hasn’t been drinking I feel like it’s down right wrong. I can understand if it’s two drunks, but my opinion is it’s taking advantage of a situation with an unfair playing field. I’m sure that MANY people will disagree with me and have plenty to say about it, but I beg you to save it. I’m not interested and I know many people do it, so I’ll save you the time and energy of rebutting my comments; You’re right, I’m wrong. Bang drunk chicks…you’re awesome.

But in my experience of being a drinker, and an AFC, and a banger of the drunk I have found that the best way to “game” a drunk girl is quite simple. Stay with her, stay by her side and when she needs an outlet for her lack of inhibition you will be there. You admitted to being in the right place at the right time, so stay in the right place and the right time will come, or at the very least you can hold her hair back while she vomits, or make sure she doesn’t lay on her back when she passes out so she won’t drowned in her own vomit ala John Bonham. Don’t fucking touch her when she passes out. I’m not talking to you Easievibe, I’m talking to everyone.

Good luck, hope everything goes well for you.

Comment

I want to pull sluts consistently and I really don't care how I do it (except I don't want to pay for it).

I don't have any morals standards like that apart form I prefer if they aren't so wasted I can't pull them, that just makes it harder. I don;t need a girl for intellectual stimulation only as a sex object.

I would be lying if I said I did. I know that you are going to say 'you won't get quality girls with this attitude', well I only wanty sluts and dirty sex!

I know they often also needs some form of qualificaiton so I'll just make some fake qualifications up pretending I have standards above wanting to bang the hot body.

I love trashy girls.

Comment

You’re in the wrong place friend. And anyone else that subscribes to this ideal is also. This is not something that is used to get as much pussy as you can. In fact, that’s what puts this whole community in danger of getting a bad name. When I do decide to inform a girl about this I am always able to justify it buy saying it’s not about tricking a girl into spreading her legs, it’s about putting your best foot forward. It’s about learning how to be attractive the same way girls have been learning to be attractive since they were young.

You are a misogynist. I have no interest in anything you have to say and I would be happy if you never visited this forum again. You refer to women as sluts and sex objects when the majority of us are trying to bridge the communication gap between men and women. You are not a quality male, you are not even an AFC, you’re a jerk. You use women, you don’t respect them, you will never have game because you don’t have the right mind set. You shouldn’t be allowed to view any PUA material because you use it for evil instead of good. You should be ashamed of your self; I have no respect for anyone like you.

My suggestion to you is you go have a conversation with your mother, sister, aunt, or which ever woman in the world that you respect and take a long look in the mirror.

From your mind set why not pay for it? At least that way she doesn’t have to be subjected to your lying false qualifications. What’s the difference anyway? You can cut the crap and get the sex you so desperately need to validate yourself.

Comment

Dude easy on the slut language. Hope you don't talk like that in the field because you're going to piss allot of girls off.

Comment

Easievibe,

Quality girls like myself act like sluts in the bedroom when we want to. It's hard to game me, but the end result is love, and lot's of fun sex. Think about it. An HB10 seems impossible to reach, hence Mystery and his Game. If you worked at it, improving yourself, feeling good about yourself, you'd be confident to game an HB10. You act appropriate in public, and you can make love in the bedroom, be dirty in the bedroom etc. You don't need a "slutty" girl in order to do the things most human beings crave. Slutty girls have LSE and sometimes other borderline issues, it is a shame, it’s usually guys like you that put them there in the first place. So sad. Been there, done that.

Sorry but you did deserve the 3rd degree by [B]Quality[/B]. Good Job [B]Quality[/B]. Maybe some pep talk will make him want to be a better man. Good luck Easievibe....

Comment

Amber brings up a couple good points I want to address.

First is sex: In the past couple months I have had a few amazing relationships with some absolutely amazing women. Beautiful, tender, kind, sweet, intelligent women. They were the type of girls you learn game to meet. They were very classy, and with them I made very passionate love, the kind of beautiful love making you see in movies and read about in novels. But with these same classy ladies I also had amazingly raw sex that fulfilled my every fantasy, as well as theirs (and some others I never thought of). The Kind of sex you see in an entirely different kind of movie and you read about in magazines.
              My point is; when you develop some trust with a woman and you show her respect you will receive, nay, get to experience a hell of a lot more. When you “bang sluts” you will never get what I have had. And it’s not the “sluts” fault.

Second is issues: When you see a girl that is a “slut” or whatever name you want to call her you need to realize there is a lot more going on there then you realize. Girls with low self esteem who feel they need to use sex as a tool of dealing with that are a sad situation, and you preying on that just makes their situation worse and your value so low, and I’m not talking about your value in a DHV sense, I’m talking about your value as a person, as a human and as a man. I’m not saying you shouldn’t chase promiscuous girls, but to prey on weakness is despicable.

To Amber: Sooooo, who do you think lies more, men or women?

Comment

Well said Quality. Men lie more. Hands down.

Comment

Originally posted by Easievibe View Post
                  I want to pull sluts consistently and I really don't care how I do it (except I don't want to pay for it).

I don't have any morals standards like that apart form I prefer if they aren't so wasted I can't pull them, that just makes it harder. I don;t need a girl for intellectual stimulation only as a sex object.

I would be lying if I said I did. I know that you are going to say 'you won't get quality girls with this attitude', well I only wanty sluts and dirty sex!

I know they often also needs some form of qualificaiton so I'll just make some fake qualifications up pretending I have standards above wanting to bang the hot body.

I love trashy girls.
                  Easievibe realy hit the nail on the head. You shouldent care if there durnk You have your own needs. Women are just objects made to serve us. Put your dick first and you will be getting laid much more

Comment

Originally posted by Thedoctorpua View Post
                    Easievibe realy hit the nail on the head. You shouldent care if there durnk You have your own needs. Women are just objects made to serve us. Put your dick first and you will be getting laid much more
                    This thread is going to be epic

lol

Comment

*Fight fight fight fight* Epic indeed. I hear that train a comin, it's rollin round the bend.....

Oh, and concerning "gaming" drunk "sluts"... well, as Db pointed out yes, there is still gaming them but...well...all I can think of is "up up down down left right left right b a b a start". Some folks my age'll get that one.

Comment

Thedoctorpua, you're a douche! You're probably some young little boy...not man enough to make love to a woman like me. I'd probably make fun of you after you tried to game me when your back is turned....ha ha ha....

Comment

What a HORRIBLE thread.

Thank you quality for your respectful, reasonable, and intelligent posts - everyone should take your comments on this thread very seriously.

Moved to Fight Club.

Comment

Let them go to waste! Quality vs. quantity. I've never liked drunk girls, and never really understood why, until I read an interview with Gene Simmons.

"And if you were in my room and we were going to have a liaison, and you were high, you'd be out on your butt before you could spell your last name. Because if you don't want to experience me with all the senses God gave you, you don't deserve to be with me." - Gene Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by Easievibe View Post

I love trashy girls.
                              Originally posted by Thedoctorpua View Post
                              It is going to sound absolutely INSANE but I need to change my mindset to what these guys have. I'm going to be totally honest, so feel free to diss on me because the best thing I've learned as a PUA is to deal with criticism and not actually take anything too seriously, you could call me a "Gay,purple dinosaur, fagget that doesn't deserve to live" and I would just laugh and move on.

But I'm a virgin and totally afraid of sex. I have been learning pick-up and actually have a pretty good game the only thing holding me back is myself. I view sex as denigrating to women, like I'd be corrupting their innocence or manipulating them into something for my own needs. If I could just learn to act like an asshole like these dudes then I'd be set.

Comment

Working...
                              X